}Good talk.{

A while has passed since you've been left off with Shigaraki by All For One. The blue haired man was absolutely bewildered by what to do now. He'd left you in the care of Kurogiri as the mist man had you sat on the bar table and entertained you with his portals. Mesmerising you in the way he'd made objects dissappear and reappear right infront of you with a little show.

Shigaraki just watched from afar the scene. Your laughter and small claps everytime Kurogiri did one of his tricks.

"Again, again!"

"Very well, little Ms., the same trick again?"

"No, new one!"

"Alright then."

Tomura had gotten a headache from all the noise. He was about to snap at the two of you when he silenced his own self by the sight of your wings glowing again when Kurogiri kept on going more and more with his tricks.

"I see..."

His eyes squinted in disapproval. With a large sigh, he pushed himself off the couch. He had to get changed from his black shirt and black jeans to something nore fitting for a small mission he'd have to do later on.

"Oi, Kurogiri. Watch the kid while I'm gone."

"I'm afraid I can't do that. Master has specifically ordered me earlier on to take over your mission. I must leave now so the child is going to stay with you, sir."

"But-"

Shigaraki groaned in pain. He watched as Kurogiri said his Goodbyes and teleported elsewhere. You felt kind of down as your only familiarity had left.

You turned your body around to face Shigaraki. A curious glint in your eyes. The man took notice of that and turned annoyingly to you.

"What."

"I want ice cream."

"No. Now fuck off."

Your face held an angry frown at him as you watched Tomura walk away.

"I said I want ice cream!"

"And I said fuck off!"

Voices were getting louder. Shigaraki was at his limit as he felt his itch getting rougher. His anger skyrocketed to the top once you wouldn't stop asking for ice cream. He had to use the last ounce of his strength to not turn you into dust right where you sat.

"Ugh! You're so mean! I wanna go back to papa!"

"Your dad's fucking dead! So would you please shut your yapping trap and fuck off?!"

And a deathly silence occurred. All that ran through your head was Aizawa's bloody image. Simply the same as your mother's dead body.

All Shigaraki could hint about was his thought about your old father. He never meant Aizawa. But seeing your immediate silence, he decided to leave the conversation at that.

"Fucking finally..."

He walked out of the bar and left you alone to be. He'd know his sensei would be mad about what he'd just done but at this point he wouldn't give you another thought.

Meanwhile, you sat still. Unable to fully comprehend what the villian had just said. Aizawa can't be dead? Can he...?

Tears were already at your eyes. You hated Shigaraki so much as to why you kept on nagging him for ice cream. But to think he'd tell you your dad was dead was overboard.

So, you jumped down from your place and onto the hard ground. Slightly skipping and sliding on your way to catch up with the blue haired man.

Tomura had heard the ground squeak and turned around, only to be met with your weight slamming over his leg.

"The hell!-"

"Tell me papa's not dead!"

Shigaraki took a moment to stay silent. His red eyes were in a stare with your tear filled ones as your pupils glossed with sadness.

"Please tell me papa is not dead..."

As you heald his leg tighter, Shigaraki could only stay more silent than ever. His heart had twisted for a moment. Your face had him in a sullen mood as his hand trembled from the human contact.

"Alright, alright... I'm sorry I said that..."

His gloved hand was now patting your head gently. You slowly pulled away from his legs as you watched him get down to your height.

"Let's get you some ice cream, okay? Just don't be mad at me..."

You slowly nodded at his proposal. He looked hesistant at first, but all his hesitation subsided once he carried you up into his arms and walked with you back to his room.

He'd had a secret stash of ice cream. Who would have guessed? And that secret stash was just about to be shared.

"Alright. Listen. No matter what, never tell anyone what happened. Plus, what you're about to see is a going to be a secret between us."

Just as he said that, he'd entered his room with you and it was surprisingly neat. With a few posters of All Might absolute scratched out and deteriorated.

Some of the walls had their wallpaper cracked. You guessed it may had been his quirk that did those.

He placed you on his bed and went over to a hidden side over at his desk. He opened what seemed to be a mini fridge built into the desk and pulled out two packs of ice cream.

Walking over to your side, he opened the two and handed you one of them.

You took it from his hand as you devoured the tasty treat. Tomura sat next to you quietly as he ate his own stick. Getting bored of the silence, you decided to strike up a conversation.

"You're very mean. You should work on being nicer. Like Mr. All For One!"

"Nice...-er? Hah. Get you head out of the clouds. I'm a villian, kid. I'm supposed to be mean."

"Just because you're supposed to doesn't mean you have to be...or something like that-"

"TV show line? Seriously."

"It's always the only way to be friends!"

His eyes widened visibly at your answer. Friends? You wanted to be friends with the villian that nearly killed your adoptive father? The situation looked too weird too him. He tried to reason that maybe that was because you're just a kid. You were completely oblivious to what this man might do and had done. But, an inner feeling pushed him to befriend you. His mind nagging him not to turn you down.

His sensei would want that so he could get intel from you, right.

Yes, definitely. He's only doing this to please his master...

Right?

"Save your words and lines... I'll be friends if it would shut ya up, alright?"

You smiled widely at him. Your hand was outstretched for him to take and shake. A sign of the newly built friendship.

Unbeknownst to him, a small smile made its way to Shigaraki's face subconsciously as he took your little hand in his gloved one.

"Friends then..."

Word count: 1139