◍Staying Over at Who's?◎

You were still in Aizawa's arms, now completely quiet as you'd calmed down from the earlier crying you had going on.

Aizawa had you sat on his lap as he took a seat himself on the couch of the staff room and napped with you.

As a soft snore left your mouth and you snoozed deeper into sleep, Aizawa was woken up by a slight explosion in the background. Probably Bakugo trying to kill Midoriya again.

"I've got to get back, huh..."

He was careful to not wake you up while standing from his place and leaving the room with you still sleeping on the couch alone. He hoped you'd be still in deep sleep by the time he gets back.

And so, after a few hours of deep sleep, you'd woken up in your bed. Surrounded by warm blankets and an itch in your injured wings.

You sat upright groggily and you tried to stretch your wings. The previous pain in them wasn't gone but it had been lightened.

Looking at your own back, you discovered that the bandages that had covered them had been taken off. Not to mention, your body was quite fatigued.

"Oh, you're awake, (Y/N). C'mon, I know you're tired from Recovery Girl's healing while you were asleep. Let's eat some late night lunch together."

Looking at the digital clock on the nightstand, it read ten thirty two p.m.

"You didn't eat, papa?"

"I waited till you woke up. So did Mic. I heard a noise and came in to check on you.."

Your eyes widened as you jumped hurriedly off the bed and ran straight to Aizawa, who was standing at the doorway.

"C'mon, papa! You and Mr. Mic have to eat!"

You grabbed the older Male's hands and you dragged him outside to the kitchen. When you entered, you saw Mic snoozing on the couch with a energy drink in hand.

Leaving Aizawa and slamming your whole weight onto Mic's stomach after jumping on him, you began to hurry the men up to eat. You didn't want them to be hungry for the night because of you.

As you all sat down to eat dinner, the TV was turned on and you all ate happily with the recurring chit chat. Mostly between you and Mic.

"Mr. Mic, Who's our new neighbour?"

"Well, me and you dad over here went to say hi. His name was Yoichi Amenoma. He's really nice by the way."

"Yoichi, can I?..."

Ah, that's why the name was familiar. That's why the guy himself looked familiar...

He was there. There with that lady and that buff guy. There at the foggy mist during the USJ attack.

"-and he invited us over to dinner tomorrow! How nice is that. He's just finished moving in and he wants to get to know his neighbours."

Snapping out of your thoughts, you got excited at the news.

"New friends!"

"New friends!"

You and Mic giggled and all Aizawa could do was sigh in place.

It was going to be a long day tomorrow.

●○●○●○●

"Next time, I'd take you to safety first..."

You were back with Hawks. Midnight, both your parents, even the entirety of the school staff was busy with the Arena preparations for the Sports Festival. Leaving you with only option to stay with bird man for the day as he brought you a huge ice cream cone.

"Mr. Hawks, I'm not mad at you... papa is but... eh."

You shrugged your shoulders and you pouted your lips. Straight ahead, you dug your entirety of your mouth into the ice cream. Immediately getting a brain freeze, Hawks chuckled as you hazily ran around with your mouth dripping the ice cream from pain.

"Haha! Careful, careful... let's get you some napkins, eh?"

He walked over to his office desk and took a few tissues from the box. He helped you wipe off the remaining ice cream stains from your face.

"There we go...How about after you eat your ice-cream, we go ahead and meet someone, eh?"

You absentmindedly nodded at him as you continued on with your food. The day went by nicely as you were now hand in hand with Hawks, heading somewhere you weren't familiar with its route.

"Here we are. And, remember (Y/N), be poilte, okay?..."

"Okay!"

He opened the large, brown doors of the room that lead to a greater office than his own. If that was even possible.

In the middle of the room was a desk, and near the desk had been seated a woman with blonde slicked back hair and a stern expression on her face. A tag on her desk reading to be 'Hero Commission President'.

"Good evening, you two. Hawks, Young Ms. Aizawa...."

She tried to greet as politely as she could, her face being forced into a soft expression.

Hawks looked clearly tense and dignified as you became uncomfortable from the heavy atmosphere.

"Ms. Aizawa, I realized that your quirk has great potential-"

"Wait, what?! That was not what we discussed!"

"Silence, Hawks! You have no say in this! The child training courses must move on! She is the perfect candidate!"

As Hawks looked infuriated, you hid behind him in fear. A tingle in your wings alerted you to the immense power that radiated a strong mind aura from Hawks directly as he stood his stance to protect you from what you didn't understand till now.

"Isn't it enough what happened when the project was first made?! Now you want to bring it back?! How heartless can you-"

"ENOUGH! You have passed the line agent and I will not tolerate disobedience! You are dismissed, to your missions at once!"

Hawks tsked and grabbed your hand and was about to walk out with you before he was abruptly stopped.

"Without the child."

His frown couldn't be deeper as he paused with you still in hand. It took him a good minute before he depressingly let your hand go and walked out alone. Before you could follow him out, the door was hastily shut behind him.

Now you were absolutely terrified...

"And now... Come here kid. We have a lot of work to do... "

Word count: 1036

A/N; I'm so sorry this chapter was late! My life has been very busy recently and I'll try my best to upload the chapters regularly these days! Thank you all for all the support ♡