♠︎ New life ♤

"Ya sure kid, turn around." Aizawa had told you so you did as he said.

As he took off the bandages, your wings popped out of the bandages. It surprised everyone, even aizawa, even though he knew. He didn't expect them to be this big at that age.

"Wow.. Is that her quirk! It's amazing! It would be great if she became a hero, don't ya think Nezu!" The woman named Midnight said.

"Indeed midnight, but since her father is.. You know.. She has no current guardian.. Aizawa, could you adopt her!" Nezu said, they all looked shocked. Aizawa was probably more shocked than anyone.

"B-but what about my hero work!? Besides I'm not good with kids! Why can't midnight take her." Aizawa said to Nezu in disbelief.

"Mr Aizawa do you not want m-me.." You said to him looking up to him with teary eyes.

"N-no that's not it it's just-" But before he could finish he was cut off by the loud blonde.

"C'mon Shota! Don't make her cry! Here I'll help you with her too so you won't have to parent alone, I mean who wouldn't want this cutie!" The yellow blonde said while carrying you around.

You were giggling as he kept playing with you.

"Besides whenever you're busy I can take her! C'mon now! I know you can do it" Midnight said energetically.

"*sigh*... Fine... But what about school? I can't leave her alone at home.." Aizawa said to Nezu, confused.

"You'll take her with you to school! She could stay in the teachers lounge and till you finish! I'll inform all the other teachers later." Nezu said with a big smile on his face and a tea cup- wait where did he get that- anyways with a tea cup in his hands.. ( I swear to God where did that cup come from?).

"Fine... Oi kid" He stood up and took you from mic .

"I'll be your new dad, so what'ddya say?" He told you with a little smile as he sat you down next to him.

"You'll be my new dad! But.. Will you hurt me like p-papa..?" You said, fear laced in your voice.

"No of course not! Don't worry no one is going to hurt you. So what do you say about me being your new dad?"....

"Okay! Mr eraser is going to be my new daddy!" You said with a huge grin on your face and you were jumping all around the place while you wings were flapping happily.

"Ok.. Ok.. Settle down.. Can you stay with mic and the guys until I get back?"
He asked.

"Ok! But can I take a 'yawn' nap until you come back?" You said with tiredness.

"Sure.. You can nap until we come back ok?" He said, gesturing to everyone to leave so you can rest.

You nodded in response and headed to the bed and wrapped yourself up in your wings. As you slept the guys had already left the room.

Aizawa left to do the adoption paperwork and the rest of the pro heroes gave their goodbyes and good luck except for mic, since he and aizawa were living in the same apartment (˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵) .

"So Shota, do you plan on changing her name?" Mic asked aizawa.

"I'll ask them that, if they don't want to its ok too." Aizawa answered mic.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

As mic and aizawa finish off your paper work, you were sleeping peacefully in the hospital bed waiting for their return.

After they were done, they came back to the room to find you still sleeping

'How cute!'

Aizawa gestured to mic to stay silent as he didn't want to wake you up until you guys got home.

*+:。.。 。.。:+*

After they left the hospital, they headed towards the car Mic came with. Since Aizawa was a better driver than mic, he was the one that was going to drive.

Aizawa laid you in the backseat and covered you with a blanket. Since it was late and there was not much traffic, aizawa was able to drive safely yet quickly home without waking you up.

After aizawa parked the car, Mic carried you from the backseat into the house.

You woke up after Mic carried you, you didn't know where you were. So you started to panic a bit. But when Mic told you that they just came home and you soon saw Aizawa, you relaxed.

"Ok kid, we're here. For now you're going to sleep with me and mic until we get your room ready ok?" Aizawa told you as he opened the door to the house.

Mic set you down so you can explore, your wings glowing from happiness.

'Oh! Her wings glow too. Well that's surprising. I'll tell nezu tomorrow at school about it, for now I just wanna rest from this eventful day... '

Word count : 816