Chapter 33: Zayn freaking Malik.

Please read the author's note at the end!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Chapter 40-

Andie's POV

"I cant believe we are going to Ireland!"

"I cant wait to see my parents. We do only get a little while until we rehearse for the Take Me Home Tour."

"How long is this flight?"

"Only about 45 minutes."

"Shortest flight ever!"

"Yeah right?"

I looked over the aisle of the plane at Harry. "I can not believe he is asleep. It's only been ten minutes."

"Well none of us have gotten much sleep cause we bowled til two and returned home to pack. Its only eight now."

"You're right," I replied yawning "I think I will fall alseep too. Wake me up when we get there."

*

It was time for me to leave now. Tears were rolling down my face as I had to pack up my playstation 3. I then lined the boys up and hugged each one. Liam, then Niall, then Louis, Zayn, and Harry.

I poked Harry's dimple and pulled him in for a hug. I leaned in after wards and kissed him lightly on the cheek. He forcefully grabbed my face and kissed me. I mean- on the lips! I haven't kissed him this passionately in a long time. "I love you." he whispered, still kissing my lips.

"Andie."

"What Niall?"

"We just landed."

That was just a dream? Great. I stood up and stretched my back. I picked up my phone and called Brad.

"Hey Brad."

"Hey Andie! How are ya?"

"Good I just miss the twins how are they doing?"

"Good and good."

"Great we just landed in Mullingar to start off our road trip. Then we are heading to Doncaster and every other place before returning to London."

"That sounds great. I'll see you soon then."

"Kk bye!" I opened up the top latch pulling out my little bag. "So what are we going to do here?"

"Ow!" I shot off the couch of the tour bus staring down at Zayn. He was still sleeping! "Zayn wake up!" I yelled. Ok- so maybe not the best idea, because the rest of the guys woke up. He wiped his eyes yawning and look up from the couch, his faced stuffed in the pillow. "Dude you kicked me in the boob! Who does that?"

I could hear a bunch of laughter behind me, where the boys sat perched on their bunk beds. "What?!" I spun around, eyeing each and every one of them. They shut up- just as I had expected them too.

"You said the word boob." Louis said very quietly. I slapped my forehead and layed back down opposite Zayn. I snuggled into the little pillow and hoped that Zayn's little soccer dream would end. Or I swear I will kill this guy in his sleep. What would be my excuse?

"I was having a dream where I was chain sawing everyone?"

*

"We are here!" Louis sing-songed.

"F*** yeah mother f***ers! Nando's!" Niall screamed running towards the front of the bus.

"We should probably check in with your mother first." I stopped him dead in his pretty boy tracks.