Chapter 16: Big News and Calling You

"B-b-b-baby?" I studdered. I grabbed a bobby pin out of her bag and stuck it in the door lock to open the door. I sat next her on the ground. "I'm sorry, I knew Andie was lonely when Andrew cheated on her and I told her I would take her out a bar. But I prolonged doing that so I faked being sick so I could take her to one. Then we got really drunk and it just happened. It was all my fault for drinking with her." I lied. "And what is this about a b-b-b-ba-bab- oh you know the 'b' word?"

"I am still furious about you and Andie." she said.

"Please don't tell anyone about it because then we will have to explain it more. See even smell my breath, it smells like beer."

"No need." she held her hand out in a stop motion. "I already have." I mean that wasn't a total lie I had two or three beers a little while ago. "And I am pregnant Louis, with your baby."

I paused for a minute. I was going to be a dad. There was going to be a baby girl or boy running around here.

"Wow that's amazing!"

"Really? I thought you might break up with me."

"Break up with you? Why would I do that love? I love you and I have always wanted a child. I thought you would break up with me because of today."

"I wouldn't over that. It's not too bad of a situation, you and Andie were drunk. It's not like you have been dating her or were doing the friends with benefits or no strings attached deal with her." She chuckled and I gulped.

"So how did you figure it out?"

"Well there was a lot of things going on in my life and once it calmed down I realized I was late. A month late." by now her head rested on my shoulder and we were still sitting on the ground.

"Wow a month. How are ya feeling?"

"Good so far, but there is morning sickness to come, and mood swings."

"Well I am going to support you the whole way. Does anybody else know?"

"Just Zayn. He was the first one I told because he is staying in the same room as me. I bought the test and it came back positive."

"That's great. I will go speak to Andie really quick then we can tell everyone the fantastic news!" I cheered and ran out of the room. Then I stopped and ran back in to help her up. "I will be right back." I ran into our room and explained our "story" to Andie and then I opened every door that was our and called everyone to Eleanor and Zayn's room. Andie drove to the coffee shop to get us ALL coffees this time. She returned and Eleanor and I held hands in front of everyone.

"We have some great news everybody!" I shouted and jumped up and down.

"What?!" they all were eager, it was probably because I screamed it in every room very excitedly.

"Do you want me to announce it?" I whispered.

"How about on three?" I nodded. "One... two...- WE ARE HAVING A BABY!" we shouted. Everyone ran up and hugged us tightly. The girls wanted details so she talked to them and I talked about it all happended and everything they needed to know.

I walked over to the girls and stood around talking until I said like a girly girl. "And Brad said to Angelina that Kyle was cheating on Jessica and I was like, oh no girl, you did NOT just say that!" snapping my fingers in a "z formation". The girls burst out in laughter... all except for Andie. She ran out looking upset, with Zayn tailing behind her.

Andie's POV

"And Brad said to-" I just stopped listening then.

Brad.