Chapter 32: Liam freaking Payne.

Its in the Watty Awards so Vote and Comment!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Brad's POV

Wow. It's been a while since I have seen her. There was finally something amazing to look towards- raising my own kids. Of course she will never marry me. Apparently she was going to Clarkson with me though. I love Mrs. Cordez- but really? Forcing her to go to a school when she is perfectly happy with those five boys. They treated her perfectly.

You know I miss you already :\

Miss you too! Call me when you get there <3 ~Sam

Ouch. I remember texting Andie the same thing on her way to England. I was so sad when she left. She never even called. She broke up with me a week later, cause she was falling for those boys.

But now I have Sam. She's my everything right now. We started dating two months ago when I met her I was touring campus at Clarkson and we exchanged numbers.

Ok babe. I love you.

Love you too ~Sam

I dialed Andie's number as soon as I landed. She was supposed to meet me somewhere here- this was a crazy airport. It went to voicemail, damn. I found my bags and headed in the same direction as all of these people. I saw many people waiting for their own loved ones.

I just exited the crowd and found Andie standing at the door. Harry was with her- are they dating? I waved walking over. All three of us smiled as soon as I noticed Aria and Lucas here too. I set down my bags and gently took Lucas out of his carrier. I awkwardly wrapped him in my arms in a cradling gesture until Andie moved my arm a little. I smiled wide at her kissing her on the cheek.

"Hey Andie, hey Harry."

"How are you Brad?" he held out his hand and I shook it as best as I could with the baby in one arm. Andie held out Aria for me to hold and I let Harry take Lucas and put him back in his car carrier.

"Hi Aria!" I said softly, rubbing my thumb on her cheek. Wow, only a day old. I looked up at Andie again before kissing Aria's tiny head and placing her back too. I picked up my duffel bag and Lucas' carrier. Andie grabbed Aria's until Harry wouldnt let her. That's a gentleman. So while we walked out to Harry's Audi I whispered in her ear- "So you two are lovers still?" she blushed lightly but shook her head.

"No we broke up a while ago. I wasn't going through a lot as you know."

"Oh... so Clarkson eh?"

"Yeah my mom is making me. Nothing to do with you but I am planning on living with the boys for the rest of my life."

I smiled and set Lucas and Aria in the back with me. I played with them for the twenty minutes in the car. I was whooped though, 11ish hours in the plane kills you. I got up at five for the flight at six. I  texted Sam now.

Skype you in a little while :)

Harry's POV

Ok, so not that I didn't like Brad, but I had no clue how long he was staying and if he was going to try anything with Andie again.

I was excited at first at the thought of her with me, I still really love her. But then again, so did Louis, Zayn, and Niall. We were all on the market now. Niall and Andie haven't really talked so I dont know what is going on. Zayn just is scared. Scared that things wont ever happen right and Andie will live in New York forever, like we all feared. Louis- I am not sure. He is just getting over El, with two babies of his own. And I- I have no clue what the hell is going on. I kept my eyes on the road glancing at Brad through the mirror every minute or so and at Andie.