Chapter 4: Coffee and Confessions

Zayn's POV

My hands were moving furiously over the paper, adding touch up and extra strands of hair to the piece. I have been "Up All Night" literally. The image of her wouldnt escape my mind. My pencil was an inch tall now, non stop working is like that.

"Some coffee lad?" I zipped around to Niall with a cup of coffee in his hands. "You know in a hour or so we have to get to that radio station. You have bags." I ran to my dresser and put cream under eyes to help the bags. Wow, I have never done this for a girl before!

"What are we performing live again?"

"I dont think it was decided, hey I have a question." Niall blurted.

"Ask away." I combed through my hair and put gel in it to keep it up.

"You really like her don't you?"

I spun quite quickly around and strolled to the portrait eyeing the penciled details. "I guess so."

"Are you planning to sing to her? I think that would be a good idea, no?"

"Yeah, I have a question. Don't you like her?"

"Yeah I do but I cant tell she doesnt really like me."

"Well for the record I have no clue why she wouldnt like you mate."

"That is a good portrait, out of the only two talents you have, one is art. The other is singing."

"Shut up," I nudged him, "I have more talents than that. Hey Ni, why are you up so early?"

He shrugged and replied, "I have a room next to you, and I am not the best sleeper. Hearing that electric pencil sharpener isn't the best wake up call."

"Sorry about that. Hand me some boxers?" Niall turned and walked towards the drawer. I heard him open up the drawer, then pause. He held up my batman boxers the read "Sexy..." in red lipstick and a kiss mark next to it.

"I think the feelings are mutal mate." Niall chuckled. I placed them back in the drawer and pulled out my Incredible Hulk boxers.

I remember for the "Up All Night" tour we went to Bournemouth and a tweet was, "What was your favorite Christmas present?" Louis answered, "This might sound weird but my mum got me a mattress." Then my reply was my Incredible Hulk boxers that I was wearing right then and there.

"What time is it now?" I asked while I put on my boxers, I am not as brave as Hazza to go commando in front of my band mates. "You can turn around now." I said as I snapped my boxers around my waist. I grabbed some trousers and a red polo with my high tops.

"I believe it is half past 6. Our amigos should be awakening about now, maybe even Andie. The cannon is set up outside when she steps out the door. To not ruin her whole day we will tell her to leave a little earlier so she will get pummled by cupcakes and she can go clean up before school."

I blinked at their planning, I will tell her so she will go out the patio door. "Nice." We heard four alarms go off with all different rings.

"I don't know about you but I am starving." Niall headed out rubbing his stomach.

"You always are Niall." I followed behind him with my shirt in my hand.

"What no Batman boxers?" I turned to Andie eyeing me. She quickly glanced down to my abs then back up.

"Nope," I popped the "p" and winked at her than grabbed her by the waist and walked downstairs.

"Put me down! Put me down! Zayn I swear!"

"Listen, there is going to be a cupcake cannon outside the front door. Go out the patio way so you dont get hit." I whispered.

"Ok but why is everyone up so early?" She was no hanging upside down in my arms. She crossed he arms no annoyed.

"Radio Station live performance. That reminds me, lads we need to get rollin' it is almost seven and we haven't had a meal yet!" I suggested loudly to Harry. He broke open the eggs and made us all omelets while I put Andie down.

***********************

Pretty soon Andie had to go.

"See ya guys! Good luck today!" We told her the radio station too.

"Andie! Don't you need your shoes?" Harry chirped.

"Right! Thanks I was going to wear my flipflops." She walked down towards the front door and headed back up wearing her flip flops and she walked out the patio door.

"You can take my car Ands if you want to." Harry looked disappointed the cannon he made wouldn't work.

"It's ok I am riding the bus! See you guys later!" I smirked at how she seemed so oblivious to hide that she knew.

"Ok since the cannon didn't work I will go get it." Louis raised his hand to volunteer and walked down the stairs to the front door.

We all looked at each other and ran to the door. Louis opened the door and walked out, not rememebring the cannon would go off. We peered out and he was completely covered in blue frosting, edible confetti, and the cake mix that made up 20 cupcakes. He wiped it off of his eyes and licked around his lips.

"Yum."

Andie's POV

I walked to the bus stop a little while down for the bus to pick me up. I felt kind of like an idiot for taking the bus. I mean, my car couldnt just be transported all the way to England from America, it just couldn't happen. The yellow bus pulled up and I walked on. Even though it was my second day of school, yesterday I had been dropped off my Uncle Mike. He had payed me great money for the dish washing and laundry, mostly because I had to do a load of whites twice a day and colors/blacks twice a day and the boys pigged out every chance they got.

I stepped on the bus looking towards the back and noticed the blue eyes I have seen before. He patted the spot next to him. I smiled, waved, and sat down. Why was I being so friendly?

"Why are you on the bus?"

"I figured you would be on the bus sometime this week, figuring you don't have your own car and you needed a ride. Plus, you wouldn't have a seat next to a buddy."

"How did you know I didnt own a car?"

"You are from America, only superstars can afford a totally new car to drive in this country." he huffed.

"Wow, you must really like me enough to think all of that through and get on the bus for me." I blushed about how right I was.

I could have dropped u off ya know ~Harry

I glanced at my phone and answered, "It's fine, Andrew's with me anyway :)"

"Well I actually had a question, and a confession."

"I am not a confession box you might find at church for all of your sins, but go ahead."

"You were right the other day, about Brittany. She does control me and everyone around her. Now my question. Now the black and white dance is this Friday, and I was wondering if you would want to go with me?" I looked into his eyes, searching for his true emotion. He looked as if he was unsure of himself. My phone vibrated so I broke the stare.

I put my finger up to issue "One second." And my phone read, "Who's Andrew?" ~Harry

A friend, dont get your knickers in a twist ;P

"Sorry just my friend is texting me, and the pretty boy player, asking a girl like me to the dance? The queen wont approve I am sure."

We will see bout tht o.O ~Harry

"Well I dont care what she thinks. Just, go with me.-"

"I dont think I should go with a player like you, there's risks."

"And that would be?"

"Oh look we are here, I bettter get going before the Queen sees me walking next to you. I could get clawed. See ya Andrew..." I strutted away like I did yesterday replying cooly to Haz.

Dont worry ;D

I then plugged in my ipod to the radio station they told to be on and listened in before home room.

Niall's POV

"We are here boys." Simon got out of the SUV and we followed.

Harry looked down at his phone and walked a little closer to us. "Looks like Andie has an admirer at school. The name is Andrew, and doesn't sound too good." I immediately turned to Zayn who's jaw clenched.

"Alright boys we need to promote a new song, if more people hear it, more and more radio stations will play it and it will be another hit along with 'One Thing' and 'What Makes you Beautiful' So what do you want to sing?"

"I vote 'Na Na Na' That is a good one." Liam suggested.

"Yeah that would be cool. It's a great party song to listen too like the other ones." Zayn added.

"Then it's decided, good luck boys."

The host of the radio station did the morning commmute which took all of three minutes and he introduced us. The music started playing and Liam came in:

"We've got a bit of love/hate

You take me to the edge then you hit the brakes

I say it's over one day,

But then I'm crawling back begging you to stay

We make up and we break up all the time

I'll say that I hate a song, then you'll go request it the whole night long

Some people say it's so wrong but even when we fight,

Girl, you turn me on

We make up and we break up all the time..." Then we went into the chorus and other verses before hearing clapping from the other people working in the station booth.

"Great boys, now we are going to a do a Q&A with One Direction! Caller one, you're on."

"Really? Oh cool! Hi guys."

"Hi." we all chimed in.

"Ok so what are your favorite songs on your album?"

"I like 'More Than This'." Harry said.

"I like One Thing." I answered.

"Me too." Liam said.

"I think 'Tell Me a Lie' is my favorite." Zayn said.

"In 'Save you Tonight' I like all of the lyrics about Superman and super-human stuff so I guess that would be my favorite." Louis explained.

"Cool! I like 'What Makes you Beautiful'!"

"Thanks you caller number one, caller two you're on!"

"Hi, I wanted to know who you guys have crushes on." We all looked at each other.

"Well I am dating Eleanor! Hey baby if you are listening to this!" Louis yelled into the mic.

"And you guys?"

"Not really anybody." Liam quickly said.

"Yup what he said." I agreed quickly. We all moved our hands on our necks begging Rich to get to the next caller.

"Oh, Thank you caller two, the last caller to One Direction you are on."

"Hi! I didn't hear who Zayn and Harry had crushes on?"

Zayn and Harry gulped.