Chapter 14: Hotel Rooms and Solos

Search on Youtube: One Direction forgets lyrics- they actually dont but they make it hilarious. 

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Andie's POV

Screaming fans were everywhere. I took a seat next to my girls and watched the big screen. A video showed up, with all of the boys hopping into the van showing many facts about them. Pretty soon, I had witnessed my first concert. First they had sung "Na Na Na" then the always fun, "Up All Night".

"Hold onto the feeling! Don't let it go! Cause we got the floor now get outta control! I wanna stay up all night and do it all with you, do it all with you with you! Up all night like this, all night hey! Up all night like this, all night hey! Up all night!" We sang the whole song including the ending and kept cheering for them.

"Hello San Fransisco!" they crowd cheered as Niall countinued through the mic. "We just wanted to thank, EVERY SINGLE one of you for being here! During the X-Factor, the lads and I stayed at Harry's bungalo and would sit around an open fire singing our favorite songs. And that is exaclty what we are going to do for you, RIGHT NOW." all of the fans screamed their heads off.

"But before we do that Niall." Zayn started. "I think we are missing a few special ladies, don't you think?"

"Oh yes, why don't we call those special girls up." he repled.

"Kasey Falcone, Chelsea Rider, Julia Kyles, and let's not forget Andie Cordez!" Harry called us up. I couldn't believe it. We were going on stage at a live concert with MY boys.

Julia's POV

I was on stage with One Direction. There was a little fake campfire and logs for chairs. We sat down with them but Chelsea and Andie had to keep their distance. I heard an acoustic guitar start up, which signaled somebody was about to sing. Harry nodded to Chelsea as she knew the song. I had always known she was a great singer. I was surprised when she actually stood up to sing Carly Rae Jempsen's hit single.

"I threw a wish in the well, don't ask me i'll never tell. I looked to you as it fell, and now you're in my way. I trade my soul for a wish, pennies and dimes for a kiss. I wasn't looking for this, but now you're in my way. Your stare was holding, ripped jeans skin was showing. Hot night wind was blowing, where you think you're going baby? Hey I just met you, and this is crazy. But here's my number, so call me maybe. It's hard to look right, at you baby! But here's my number, so call me maybe!" she ended and sat back down in time for another tune to be played. Harry stood up to sing this one.

As soon as he started singing, "I'm at a payphone......." they bursted out in fangirl screams. "all of my change i've spent on you. Where have the times gone? Baby its all wrong, where are the plans we made for two? Yeah I, I know it's hard to remember, the people we used to be. It's even harder to picture,"

Then all of the boys harmonized, "that you're not here next to me!"

"You say it's too late to make it, but is it too late to try! And in that time that you wasted."

"All of our bridges burnt down." the band sang once again.

"I've wasted to my nights you've turned out the lights. Now i'm paralyzed, still stuck in that time. When,"

"We called it love." their voices mixed great together and by now the audience had moved their hands.

"But even the sun sets in paradise."

All of the boys came in to end the solo, "I'm at a payphone trying to call home, all of my change i've spent on you. Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong, where are the plans we made for two? If happy ever after did exist, I would still be holding you like this. All those fairy tales are full of it, one more stupid love song i'll be sick. Now i'm at a payphone." All of the fans screamed and cheered their names as the us girls looked at each other.