Chapter 28: Things to do, and Parties... Woo Hoo

Suspenseful two chapters :O

Take some time and laugh to the video on the side :) I can sing the whole thing and I randomly shout it in the hallway, yeah, I live to embarrass myself.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Liam's POV (NOVEMBER 17th)

"Now we need to choose some paint samples..." looking around the different shades of colors.

"What color should I pick? Popping, popping purple? Or... Spaz out in Sparkles Pink." Louis pronounced every little sound like a girl.

"Do you think this green is good? Or this green?" Niall held up the samples.

"I am not sure if the royal blue or the navy blue would be better for my room." Harry looked from my face to the paint cards.

I sighed. Way to many boys talking at the same time.

"Louis, this is the one and only color for you." I looked quickly at the reds and threw him a card. "Next Niall, you can have the light and the dark. Harry you should go with navy blue. I am going with a light and dark green like Niall. What color are you picking Zayn? You haven't said much."

He turned around quickly, "Oh I am waiting for you lads. I picked out a navy blue." he smiled. I walked over to the cart and looked down.

"Uh guys..."

There below was a huge, filled cart with may too many contents. I looked at the list.

"So we basically got everything but what's on the list. Except for Louis' carrots. It was on the list, and we got it."

"And the gum. We can not forget the gum." Louis snickered, snapping at what must have been a piece of the gum.

"Did you eat some of that gum Louis?"

"Just a wee little bit." he gestured about a half inch with his two fingers. I ran a hand through my hair and set the list back in my pocket.

"Let's put back what we don't need and grab the rest on the list so we can get out of here then get the paint we want mixed."

Niall looked in the cart. He paused looking at the oodles of food.

Did I just use the word oodles?

We watched him for the few seconds. He took out the open pack of gum and.... placed it back on the shelf. Them he stood still and looked at me, rocking back and forth on his heels. I face palmed myself.

"Zayn get a big jar of nutella, 2% milk, and strawberry banana smoothies. Better get 20 for the week. Harry get some hamburger meat, taco mix, and shredded cheese. Niall the Ortega taco sauce- mild. Also soft taco shells. Louis... just... get into the car." I smiled sweetly at the immature leader. I swear he is just like Sid from the Ice Age. His own minions who will follow his every move.

"Yes Liam!" they saluted and walked off.

Or at least that's what I wanted to happen.

Louis headed to my left, Niall to my right, Zayn headed my way, and Harry going the opposite direction. All. Colliding. At. Once.

All of them laughed and I couldn't stop myself. As much as I love being the father of the group... it was a blast to just knowing them.

"Here we go!"

"All good!"

"Reporting for duty!" All three put their needed items into the cart and we sped down the aisle. We waited a little while until it was safe to pull of our hoods once getting to the car. Little did we realize that we were near the wrong car and had to get to the other side of the parking lot.