Chapter 8: A Change of Moods and Attitudes

Zayn's POV

The sun shined through my door as fear struck me of tonight. I need to get a small magnet to plant into the bottle and another to put in my pocket when she spins. I got out of bed un aware of what time it was, which rarely happens. And I got out of bed, which rarely happens. I walked over to the art wall. Was I really that good? I walked back over to my portrait for Andie. I still haven't given it to her.

"Hey Zayn?"

"Oh Chelsea, you scared me. What do you need?"

"Well, I wanted to know if Niall had a g-girlfriend?"

"No, and I will ask him out for you. I knew you were going to ask that too. You guys would look great together. Can I ask you something?"

"Thanks, and what?"

"I was wondering if you could hint to Andie that Andrew is the wrong guy? He is player and will just end up breaking her heart."

"Uh, yeah sure. He is? He sounded great to me."

"No he is not just trust me." I had to make sure they knew too.

"Ok I believe you." I walked over to my art.

"Nice boxers by the way. Who did that?"

"Andie, she saw them while doing the wash." I chuckled.

She started laughing then stopped. "Wow this is great art. Is that Andie?"

Oh no. "Yeah."

"Tell me Zayn, do you guys have a special relationship?"

"No not really, I mean I love her like a sister."

"Oh really? I see the way you look at her and the way she looks at you. Answer this, what would happen if Andrew and her broke up?"

"I'd be really happy."

"And who do you think she likes?"

"I don't know."

"Ok, I will ask her and get back to you."

"Wh- ok. Go ahead then."

"See!" she got me know. "You want to know if she likes you!"

I put my hands up in surrender. "Ok you caught me. I like Andie."

"This portrait is really nice by the way." And she left, just like that.

What was with these girls, now Kasey walked into my room. "I see how you look at Haz and the way he looks at you, yes I will ask him out for you and yes I like Andie." I explained.

"I was just asking if you knew who was coming to the party, but ok! And aww! Gotta go! Harry's making waffles!" she left too. I was anticipating Julia or Andie to walk in but instead nobody came in so I went down for some waffles.

******************************

I was in charge of drinks tonight and ran to the store with Andie.

"So what do you have to get?" I glanced over to her, expecting an answer.

"Mountian Dew, Pepsi, and water. Louis is getting the beer but I am just getting drinks for the people who want to stay sober." I wondered if I was going to drink tonight.

"Ok, I am getting more snacks."

"Ok well let's hurry." I looked at my cell, "Party starts in a half an hour."

We walked in and grabbed a cart and pretty soon, left with just enough time to get there before everybody showed up.

****************************

Andie's POV

Eleanor showed up as we did with her friend Danielle. They were really pretty. I knew Eleanor was obvioualy dating Lou I was just wondering why Danielle didn't have a boyfriend. I remember our conversation in my bedroom with Eleanor and Danielle before more people came. "So this Danielle, a life long friend of mine. Danielle this is Andie."

She smiled and waved, "Hi!"

"Hi, I havent really met Eleanor, but I knew she was dating Lou. Now, I am meeting you too! You both are so pretty!" I squeaked.

"Aww thanks!" They spoke in unison.

El took my hands"But c'mon Andie, you are even prettier. I can't wait to meet your friends by the way, where are they?"

"Oh sorry I forgot to mention, they are leaving tomorrow morning but right now they are shopping for new shoes, Kasey's heels broke. And they came from the U.S. too."

"That explains why you didn't have our accent."

"Yeah I was pranking a lot at my school so I got expelled and my parents and I couldn't leave from different states just to get me into other schools so they moved me in with my Uncle Mike who happened to be One Direction's co-manager. Sorry it's a lot to explain."

The party was going great so far, nothing really exciting had happened. A guy named Joe kissed a girl I had met when I first started school named Jackie. Then one of Andrew's friends kissed his ex, which was really awkward. I mean, imagine me kissing Brad. Nobody knew besides Kasey that we had flings after we dated, and we would have used tongue, trust me.

Now Liam was up. He spinned the bottle as it sloweed down towards us, and landed on..... Danielle. She stood up and blushed as she turned to us for support, her lucky night. They leaned in and kissed and I could tell they liked it because she disappeared from the game in Liam's arms.

"Your turn Louis." Eleanor eyed him so I reassured her.

"They are all sluts, it won't mean a thing." I whispered to her. Louis spinned, as we all watched the bottle move in circular motions until it stopped, on me. I looked at him and he gave me his hand.

"Come on love, this should be great." he smiled cheekily. I turned and smiled at Eleanor as my advice came back and slapped me in the face. I mean, what if Lou liked my kissing skills? What if I liked it? What if I dumped Andrew and he dumped Eleanor just because of this kiss coming up? I gulped and faced Louis this time. "You ready?"

"Yeah, let's vow to not let us have awkward moments between us."

"I promise."

"Ok me too. What are the regulations again?"

"At least ten seconds."

"Ten seconds?!" I eyed Danielle, then glanced over to Andrew. He seemed pissed, but I turned around again to Lou.

"Are you gonna kiss or what?!!" An angry and impatient girl in the circle. And at that, we kissed.

And the worst thing happened.

I liked it.