Epilogue

• Věnováno All of You <3

I think everyone was pleased with the ending of the last chapter, no? Anyone else cry? Thank you to everyone who encouraged me to keep writing this and pushed me further :D 

Make sure to pay attention to little details here 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Dear Diary, 

My last day of school was yesterday thankfully. I just got home to Mum's house now. Lucas is playing video games with Niall. Niall was losing pretty bad. 

I mean, the flight over here wasn't bad, Lucas and I played Temple Run with Dad on the plane. Then we slept a lot. I sat next to Sam while Dad sat next to Lucas. Sam and I talked about this summer and how she was so excited to start a garden out back of the house.  

Zayn built us bunk beds for our room. It looks so cool! Zayn said while he was giving me a piggy back ride that down in the game room him and Niall were going to build a ball pit! I cant wait! I also helped Louis as he pranked Mum and the boys yesterday.Mum just switched rooms with us here so she could have the bay window hehe! Im sitting there now watching the sky. I think it's about to set soon! 

Oh and I can not wait for a couple more days! Dani is almost ready to have her baby I am so excited! El and I helped pick out the baby name. We said if it's a boy Liam Jr. If its a girl Andrea. She loved the names. We are having a family barbaque tomorrow evening with the whole gang. Niall and Chelsea, Dani and Liam, Harry and Tommie, Louis and Cece, Alex and Nick, and Zayn. It's a long list of people, huh! But when they all are here at the same time it's just a lot of love. They are all married now! 

Mom showed me a show called Full House a few minutes ago- which is oddly similar to us. This is a full house. Its all the five boys in the band, plus Nick, their wifes, and kids. I mean Niall and Chelsea with Monty that just turned 6 a few days ago. Alex and Nick have 2 kids, Avalia and Hail. They are two and four years old. Dani and Liam like I said are having their baby anyday now. Louis has El and Leo too! Since Lucas, Leo, El and I all have birthdays in December it should be crazy then. 

Anyways Diary, I am so excited for tomorrow. The boys always have their own jobs to attend to and so does the girls. The only ones that are really here is Alex, Nick and Mum, they kind of have to watch over all of us. It's not that bad since, four of us kids are eight years old- so we can handle ourselves. Im sorry this is such a long diary entry, its just a busy summer! 

Oh I have to write to you about something else Diary. I am sitting on the bay window right now- and Mum is outside. She is wearing that really pretty dress I saw in her closet earlier. He held her hand twirling her around. They chased each other near the pond. I dont think I have ever seen anyone else so in love. I mean- I really dont know what love is exactly but I can tell its cute.  

She had told me the story of how they came to love each other. They had dated before but she did something very bad and broke his heart. Then it wasnt until she had to leave for college that he admitted his love for her. Mum said that she thought he hated her all that time. She said she would never forget their kiss under that fountain outside. Then when she returned on this day to reunite with the boys she didn't see in months, she had the summer of her life. She was in love with him. She said it was the best time of her life. And on August 18th, her friend of passed's birthday (Kasey)- he brought her out to the middle of the pond at night, jumping in the pond and cuddling close. He proposed to Mum! 

It was a really pretty story, one that proved to show their love. Mum was now running from him. She threw her head back and laughed as she ran barefooted across the lawn! He grabbed her by her waist and twirled her around. He kissed her all over her face and down her neck and back up to lips. She jumped up and hugged him tight. 

I cant wait to share my summer adventures with you. Zayn also said he would teach me to paint :). He also said in a few weeks he and mom were going to take a vacation to a place in Vermont, where he bought this cabin on a lake. It was surrounded by trees. He showed me a drawing too. He said that it was his dream house. And he said that he and Mom would be gone for about two weeks. 

Oh Diary, I am sorry Harry said dinner is ready I got to go. Talk to you soon! 

Love Always, 

Aria Malik <3  

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Well i will also be posting a book (not a fanfic) soon!  

Thank you to everyone that has supported, voted, or commented