Chapter 5: "Next Caller Rich."

"Uhh, umm..." Harry studdered.

"I am waiting...." What a brat! I had to save them.

"It's just a hometown girl. He's is very depressed that he left but he knows he has to move on. As for Zayn, um he will just have to tell you.

Andie's POV

I listened into this whole conversation on air, sitting down in home room next to Alex, I then handed her an earphone.

"Well, I-I-I like this girl that lives in the area, but I can't ever make a move ok? Next caller Rich." Zayn demanded and pouted.

I looked at Alex and she looked totally confused. "Ok so to make a long story short, since I was a prankster back in New York, I got expelled from schools and had to move with my Uncle Mike here in London. I am learning here and doing laundry plus dishes for the boys. Well, I had not known when I got here that those "boys" are almost all 20 year old men in a British boy band named One Direction."

She immediately went wide eyed, "One Direction? Oh my god I love them!!!" She squealed, suddenly keeping her voice down. "I love them." she whispered. I giggled. "That is so cool! Which one do you like best?"

"I dont really know."

"They must take a liking to you!" she nudged me.

"Yeah, and I figured out that I dont really have feelings like that with Niall and Liam. Plus, Louis has a girlfriend so it is either Harry or Zayn. I am not really sure but the other posibility is Andrew."

"Really? What happpened?" She suddenly looked even more interested.

The bell rang and I continued, "He asked me to the black-white dance this Friday."

"Wow, he is not going with Bitchy McBitch?"

"No, ooh watch out, player's coming." Sure enough he walked right over to us in the hallway.

"Andie...."

"Alex." she muttered.

"Sorry about that. Anyway," he turned more to me, "will you go to the dance with me?"

"Look Andrew, you are a player, I am a prankster, and they don't mix at ALL."

"It could work. Listen, I am a player, I am popular and irrestistible to every girl in this school. How do you not like me?"

"It's not all looks for me buddy, sorry to disappoint."

Now he was really pissing me off. He stepped in front of me stopping me in my tracks.

"Ok, you and me go get a cup of coffee after school." He puppy faced and I had to give in.

"Ok stop! I will give you that, but that only."

"Yay!" He sprung up, who was this guy? "But I would have to pick you up around 6:00 because I have summer soccer practice until 5:30 and I obviously dont want to show up sweaty." He winked and headed off to class.

"Wow, you giving HIM a chance?"

"I was trying to be nice." I reassured, hugged Alex, and headed off to class.

********************************************************************************************

I figured I would walk home today, I don't really play any sports and I couldn't start because one: I am a new kid so I wouldn't play much. Two: there was only about two months left in school. I was almost home now. "Beep!!!"

I turned around so fast I got dizzy to see Uncle Mike in the driver seat of the SUV and Louis leaned up front, obviously the one to beep the horn.

"Hop in Andie!" Harry yelled out the window. I sat in the front seat with all of them with them asking a bunch of questions, I could tell we were almost home.