Chapter 24 Part B: Mistakes and Registering

I looked quickly up to the stage and then looked down at the ground. One hand biting my nails, the other hand holding the phone.

"I think it's pronounced Ni-all not Nee-ull." I corrected.

"McNiall? That doesn't sound right but ok."

"No no, its just Niall. Niall Horan."

"I am sorry if you couldn't hear me. The father is Brad McNeal."

Brad?

*******

"So he's coming over right?" I asked for about the millionth time. I had to make this right.

I had to tell him.

"Well," my mom said "We are having a family barbeque this evening. I guess if you wanted to..."

"Ok good! Oh my gosh I am going to go tell the guys!" I dashed for the door.

"Hey!" I spun around. "First, I thought you were dating Harry, not Brad. Second, where are you going?"

"I showed them my secret spot. And YES I am dating Harry, but I have important news. All of you will be told tomorrow night. I have to speak with them RIGHT NOW!" I yelled slamming the door behind me. I ran across the dirt road on the trail and ran until I found the opening. Should I be running with a baby on the way?

The boys had been facing the crik sitting on the fallen tree's log. Sun light hit them perfectly to make them look heavenly. They had no idea I was right behind them but I ran up and messed up Zayn's perfect hair, along with Harry's curls, Niall's blonde locks, and then Liam and Louis' perfect hair style.

"Hey! Did you really have to go for the hair?" Harry whined flipping his curls and pulliing them to the side.

"Guess who is having a family barbeque? Me that's who!" I squealed.

"Wait so we have to meet the rest of your family? Dealing with you is hard enough." Niall added.

"Hey!"

"I am just kidding Andie. Sounds cool."

******* That night *******

Brad's POV

I fixed my hair a little to make sure everything looked nice. Andie had invited me over tonight, on a Tuesday for a family barbeque, manditory to attend. I crossed off July 31st and closed the door behind my, breifly checking my phone.

Grab hamburger buns pwease :* ~Andie

kk see you in a few!

*****

"Everyone I have an announcement to make." Andie called out. Every aunt and uncle of hers had stopped putting cheeseburgers or ribs on their plates now. Harry's arm was wrapped around her waist. I couldn't stand it. "Now I have had bumps in the road these past few months... whether it be break ups, death of friends, or graduating. I wanted to tell you all this before you pieced together pieces of the puzzle. As you know Harry and I have been dating. But before that a few mistakes have been made that has led to confusion. I went to go get fitted for a prom dress and my waist had expanded. I bet you can tell where this is going." she paused. I looked around at all of the people in her back yard all confused too like I was.

"Now I am very young but I wanted to tell you all.... that I am almost four months pregnant." she said timidly. Everyone, and I mean everyone's eyes widened including my blue ones. "I won't get into detail but the confusion was who was the father. I went to the doctors yesterday morning to get testings and the results came in. Brad is the father." everyone gasped. It was like the world spun around me and I was standing alone. Everyone looked at me.