Chapter 1: Depatures and Lemons?

Hey lovely readers, be on the lookout for my own comments on each chapter! You may think it's weird but it's my own little way of showing what i was thinking mwhahaha

P.S. I comment on little sections (the newer app update)

-Andie-

My parents always grounded me, but I wasn't the easiest child. I've snuck out to multiple parties, thrown some of my own, egged a couple of houses, pulled countless pranks on my high school. Apparently "Using a paintball gun to colorfully decorate the entire school is a case of severe vandalism" which expelled myself permanently.

The difficult consequence (in my own opinion) was leaving behind Bradley, and he would not be too happy about this predicament I've gotten into. Or the infamous partner-in-crime, Kasey, whom has been with me from the start. From one expulsion to another she has transferred schools with me.

"Just wait until your father hears about this. When are you going to stop Andie? This is your fourth school in two years. I thought you were doing great this time around."

I put a little smirk into my response, "It was getting a bit boring." However, against my mother's prediction, Dad gave me a high five as I arrived home. Learned from the master himself.

Kasey came over for a final goodbye. The two of us pulled tacks off of the walls in my bedroom that had previously hung One Direction posters all around. We couldn't face the truth that we wouldn't be together as much as we are now. I tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear. Kasey threw her arm over my shoulder and shut the light off to my bedroom. She and I walked to the dining room where homemade pizza was being served.

Brad's arrival followed shortly. He kissed me on the cheek, and joined the rest of us in the conversation. "Are you all packed up honey? Your plane leaves tomorrow mornin' at nine."

"First of all, why am I traveling by plane, and why is it leaving so early?" I got up from my seat to grab another slice of pizza.

"Well if you want to make it in time to have dinner, it takes a little over seven hours to get to London from here." Mom wiped her mouth with the napkin. This was not some casual deal. If she meant London, England I was sure to hear a squeal from Kasey.

"London? As in the city in England?" She nodded like it was no big deal. But to an eighteen year old directioner, it meant the apocalypse was happening at that very moment. Kasey jumped for joy, Dad and Bradley rolled their eyes. Mom explained that my Uncle Mike was the only relative who would actually take me in as their own. My parents' decision was final, I was inevitably moving to England to fix my disciplinary problems.

Uncle Mike and I loudly boarded the plane the next morning with our obnoxious jokes about family memories. It was just ten years ago when I last saw him. My little eight year old self getting on and off the bus to him, with my parents' busy work schedule and all. I missed the days where I had no responsibilities. However, Uncle Mike made it pretty clear of the responsibility I will have in his household. "I'm not home often, maybe once a day for about an hour. It's not entirely my home to begin with. There is a chore list for you that includes laundry, basic cleaning, and dish washing. It may sound bad but it's not too difficult."

There were only one bag of pretzels left by the end of the flight. Arms stretched out wide I released a loud lawn and rubbed my eyes. "How long am I staying with you?"

Uncle Mike had a devious smile plastered on his face, he checked his watch then faced me more directly. "I'm not so sure you would want to leave, but at least until the end of summer this year. You only have about two months until your senior year ends. I also have a surprise you might enjoy."

My shoes grazed the gravel on the driveway as I took a good look at the house. He wasn't kidding, it was a Manor. I wondered how any surprise might make my stomach feel at ease. A new school, and country.

The road extended horizontally, the driveway being incredibly long. A large pond sat to one side. A wooden gazebo was near it as well. The driveway wrapped around a gigantic fountain towards the front of the house. There was an exit off of that loop to the side of the home. Five bags needed to be brought into the house, I grabbed one to start. First you had to walk up about six steps to get to the door. From that entrance to the mudroom (Basically the first room of a house where you kick off your shoes) there was a closet door and a door to the game room. I walked back out to the car to get another heavy weighed suitcase.

A window suddenly shattered from what looked like the first floor of the tall mansion (you had to climb up two flights of ten stairs from the mudroom to reach the "first floor") Lemons were tossed out one by one, about five of them hitting the grass below. Someone had screamed in despair with quite a feminine tone "My lemons!" My eye brows furrowed at the confusion that a stranger is living here as well.

Well of course they are a stranger, you haven't been with your Uncle Mike all these years. You don't know what he does for a living or if he is still single after that his divorce.

I heard a quiet chuckle from behind me after the commotion. Uncle Mike shook his head with smile. He hauled the remaining four bags inside, showing little success.

Help him you fool!

I nervously uttered an apology, but he waved me off yelling "Boys, come down here! We have a guest."

Five devilishly handsome men stomped down the two flights of stairs in front of me. The first stopped abruptly when he noticed he almost ran into me. The others bumping into each other like wavering dominoes. I was knocked over, but swift arms grabbed me before losing balance. I looked back and forth between all of the guys studying each and every one of their features. The tension hung in the air around us.

It was One Direction.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hello everyone (: Just a head's up that this rough. This is my caution- there are mistakes, but I do not plan on fixing them because a) I do not have time b) I plan on starting a new story (not a fan-fiction though) c) I wrote this in 2012, and I was inexperienced

But overall I believe this story is great, so give please give it a chance.

Thank you all so much for getting me to 600k,

Kenzie