Chapter 30: Niall freaking Horan.

Andie's POV

(A/N: The song fits in perfectly at the end of the chapter :P)

"C" He filled in only one letter. I took a shot at the letter I. "I"

I actually hit the jackpot. I _ _ i _ _ I _ _ _ _ i _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ i _ _ C _ _ _ _ _ _

"N" then he filled in a few more. I then guessed letter T. I knew _ _ was to so I asked for an o, then e, then k, and a. It looked like this:

I/ t_ink/ I/ a_/ _oin_/ to/ _ _ eak/ _ _/ _it_/ C_e_ _ ea.

"Ok definetly a H." he filled in the word "think" and Che_ _ea.

"Is there a D?"

"Nope."

I thought for a moment. I think I a_- how about a G?"

Then I read through knowing it said this: "I think I," it's gotta be am "am going to blank blank blank... Chelsea."

"Good so far. Any more guesses?"

"Well the M in am." he nodded filling in the word with the marker. "F?"

"No."

"Well it has to be a B."

"Correct." he got quieter. I mumbled every word filled in to myself. Wait what? Break up with Chelsea?

"Why do you want to break up with Chelsea?"

"Well I um... I am kind of interested in someone else." he scratched his neck.

I got all jumpy and excited, "Who is she! Gabby, Tommie, Alex? Or Taylor Swift, I mean I dont really like her but she is pretty- oh you know who you should date is Demi Lovato I know you got the hots for her and then there's Selena G-"

"I will get back to you on that." he chuckled a bit. "It's your turn." Niall tossed me the marker.

_ _ _/ _ _ _/ _ _ _ _/ _ _/ _/ _ _ _ _?

"Hmm... is there an I?"

_ _ _/ _ _ _/ _i_ _/ _ _/ _ / _i_ _?

"Guess a few letters at one time."

"N, T, E, and L."

_ _n/ _ _ _/ _i_ e/ _e/ _ /_int?     "There isn't an L."

"What about an F?"

"Nope."

"A or O?" I nodded and filled in the puzzle again.

_an/ _ _ _/ _i_e/ _e/ a/ _int?

"I know it."

"Already?"

"Can you give me a hint? And the answer is no. I will tell you some other time."

"Woah that was easy." I handed him the marker now.

***

Zayn's POV

It's been a while hasn't it? I realized I said it out loud. I looked at the stone in front of me. It was really depressing. Lou was going to meet me here. Really a random appearance but I knew it was a reason to go here. We had just seen Twilight last Saturday and today was Thanks giving. Why does Twilight have to do with anything I am saying? It was El's favorite series. She was Team Jacob all the way. I chuckled. I set down my flowers and was patted on the back by Harry.  I stood up not knowing all of the lads were going to be here.  We stood in a line with Dani and Andie at the end. This time I wouldn't be next to her for comfort.