Chapter 12: Fajitas and Crying

Hopefully all of you hopeless romantics (which includes me) will enjoy this lovely chappie!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Zayn's POV

It was dinner time on Wednesday, the big plan was about to unfold. All of the drama was gone, meaning Andrew, Julia and the girls. I got into the SUV by myself, to run to the flower shop and get her favorite flowers. Niall wanted tulips for Chelsea and I needed roses. Perferably a single red rose, then a bouquet of red and white roses. I told them I was ditching dinner with Andie but she didn't know it yet.

"All we have today sir are the red roses and white daisy bouqet for 44.99. It comes with a free vase of choice."

"I will take that and the blue vase I pointed to on the shelf."

"Cash, debit, or credit?"

"Here you go." I handed him a fifty dollar bill.

"Thank you Mr. Malik have a nice day."

"You too." I walked back out to the SUV with paprazzi on my tail shouting questions from every direction.

"Zayn! What is it like being in One Direction?"

"Who's the flowers for?"

"Is it true that you got a sixteen year old pregnant?"

"Who's the funniest of the band?"

"When is your next concert?"

"Have you ever eaten raw eggs?" I looked puzzled, but I had to clear up two things they said, and two things only.

"No I did NOT get a 16 year old pregnant, and no I have not eaten raw eggs?" Many flashes of pictures were taken and more questions asked but I just smiled for the camera and waved while rolling up my window of the car. I walked into the house as Andie came downstairs.

"Oh- sorry Zayn! I didn't know you were here, I thought everyone had left." she blushed, wearing only her towel.

"It's alright the boys left for dinner, so it's just me and you tonight."

"Ok, I will get changed and come back down. We can order out or something."

"Kay!" I called after her as she walked upstairs. She later returned wearing tight fitting jean short-shorts and a white tank top. Her hair was in a messy bun but she still looked amazing.

"So what, are we going to order?"

"I can make burgers on the grill?" she burst with laughter. "What?"

"You guys are too funny, firsst Ni's accent then you say you can cook?!" she kept laughing.

"I-I make a mea fajita!" Then I too burst out laughing. "No, but seriously I am good at burgers and fajitas mainly. Harry's teaching me. But sometime he yells, 'Get out of my kitchen!!!' if we try to interfere with his cooking."

"Ok I will have a cheese burger well done." I ran out to the grill serving up two burgers well done. I finished by puttng them on buns and a platter to eat off of. I walked back in with my masterpiece.

"Dinner is served." I said with a french accent. She giggled and pulled me over to the couch. I opened up the recordings of "Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" and hit the first one I saw to watch. She went over to the kitchen and grabbed the ketchup, mustard and some soda.

She smiled big and wide as the show started, "Cheers, to Prank War partners."

"Cheers." we clashed the cans together sending soda every where.