Chapter 26 Part A: Mystery Man and Officers

This person's home made character is amazingly cute played by Alex Russell (in Chronicle) and I took his character to a higher level for this story! Actually a great friend of mine made this guy for the contest and I am asdfghjkl in love with him haha.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Andie's POV

Ugh. Almost eight months pregnant. Being away from the boys was saddening, especially since its been seven days on the dot. The plan was one boy to call me each night but on Sunday all of them call me on speaker. Liam on Mondays, Harry Tuesdays, Niall Wednesdays, Zayn Thursdays, and Louis on Friday. I sat down on my bed looking at the ceiling.

Dont get me wrong, the stress level had lifted off my shoulders. Tonight was Liam's call to expect. Right around ten.

"There's still left overs Ands." he called from the kitchen. My stomach was full but I just stood by him while he stared blankly down the shelves of the fridge. He turned at me and he wrapped his arm around my waist. I hugged him for a few seconds before we pulled away and grabbed the pepsi.

"That was a great dinner. Do you want to watch a movie?"

"Sure, Toy Story alright?"

Liam. My eyes watered but I tried fighting through missing the boys. "How about the Sandlot?"

"I love that one!" he said all giddy. His eyes shone brightly in the TV lit room.

"Let's sit down, I will get the ice cream."

*****

The phone rang towards the end of the movie. "That's Liam!" I squealed. I went through the doorway into our now shared bedroom. "Hey Liam." I said calmly sitting down on my bed.

"Hey Andie! Great to hear from you. I have missed you, ya know." I could tell he smiled on the other end like I did.

"Missed you too."

"You do?"

"Listen Liam, I didn't leave because I hated you guys! I miss you all. Sadly, all of the drama occurs around you guys so taking a break is the best way to deal with it."

"Oh good. What did you do today? Do anything with anyone?"

"Liam I am not going to tell you who I am staying with for the millionth time."

"Aww, so what did you do though?"

"We just got done watching a movie... he cooked chicken alfredo and it w-"

"So it is a boy!" he yelled.

Damn.

"Yes it is. Hey your life is more exciting, what did you guys do?"

"Nothing really today, a photoshoot and signing. Tomorrow we are planning to walk around casually in public. We feel like getting ambushed." he chuckled.

"That's awesome, how is Dani?"

"Good, very busy and all. She is working with El as far as baby shower stuff."

"Are they there now? Get El on the phone!" I said.

"One sec." I heard a couple of noises and voices.

Someone responded to Liam and I guessed it was El. "Yay! Give me the phone!" a pause then her sweet voice came on. "Hey! Ok so I got the invitations set up and I could just video chat you what they look like. I hoope you come back soon! Today Dani and I worked on it and have been debating where it will take place. As you know we are back in England at the house and today at the store..." she rambled.