Chapter 20: Beeping Noises and Defibrillators

So. Much. Drama. So. Much. More.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Niall's POV

Machines and monitors everywhere in her room. There lay my girlfriend. Bandages all around, tubes attached all over her body. Liam rubbed my back. Andie burst through the door of the hospital and sat beside us in the waiting room. I remember every detail her in the hospital bed.

"How are they holding up?" she wiped her tears as Eleanor, Danielle, Alex, and another pretty girl sat down next to us. The four of us boys were the only ones there before.

"They are all in critical condition. Any of them could live, but no definete answers." I tried staying strong for Chelsea.

"Ok, well there is still hope. How are you boys?" they all stood up and hugged her. Tears pushed to come through but I just looked at the ground. "Come here Ni." she pulled me up and hugged me. There would be no One Direction, and no Chelsea. Not only that but Andie would lose her best friend, her best friend's cousin, and her best friend's cousin's best friend. A tongue twister. Harry would lose his girlfriend. Tears rolled down my cheeks and I couldn't help it. I looked to the other boys. In the same position as me. Even the pretty girl I didn't know was crying. I could worry about her later.

"Andie Cordez, you may visit Miss Falcone right now if you would like." A nurse said.

"Thanks doctor." she stood up and walked down the hallway.

Kasey's POV

I heard faint beeping. I looked around, finding darkness. I searched in my mind for my last memory.

Flash back:

"Yes exactly she said it was really pretty." I replied looking out the window to a car down the road in the distance. Chelsea pulled up farther, getting ready to turn left. I looked to Julia in the back seat quickly and spun back around in seconds to see headlights of a blue mustang, but then everything went black.

-End of Flashback-

I was pulled out of my memory when a soothing voice was in the room. I heard silent little steps as someone approached me and started talking. Her voice was muffled from sobs.

"Hey Kase. I know you can hear me. It's Andie. I wanted to check in on you, find out how long it will be until you can have coffee. I know you are dying to have some." she attempted to giggle.

My best friend.

"I want some now." I groaned. But when I tried to talk, no sound came out. I heard more foot steps.

I had no idea where I was until a girly petite voice rang out. "The doctor said she would be able to hear us right?" I recognized that as Eleanor. I tried reaching out my hand, it wouldn't budge. But with no sense of direction, nothing would have happened. "Hey it's El, Dani, Gabster, and Ands all here in your room. Chelsea and Julia are in the hospital too." which I was guessing was Eleanor still.

"Z-Z-Zayn's in the hospital too." Andie choked out. I wanted to rub her back and tell her everything's alright.

But I couldn't.

"Hey Kasey its Dani. We all miss you. Harry's been worried sick about you. He really loves you."

Harry.

"I love him too." I tried to whisper. Nothing came out once again but a sharp pain stung my throat.

"It's Gabby now. I bet you are annoyed you can't talk. You were always one to talk.... we have only known each other for a couple months but you are the best neighbor I ever had." she paused. "And the funniest." she tried giggling.