Chapter 15: Flashbacks and The Flu

Zayn's POV

I still remember the night she woke me up.

Flashback:

"Zayn. Zayn wake up." I had rolled over and stuffed my face in the pillow. "Bradford bad boy, wake up." She hit me over the head with a pillow. "Zayn." she said again. I just groaned into my pillow. "Zayn." she said a little louder. "ZAYN WAKE UP!!!" I shot right up to see her towering over my bed.

"What do you need?"

"I-I-I............ I think i'm pregnant."

"What? How did this happen?" I asked she looked at me like, 'come on' "Ok nevermind I know but how could you not use protection?"

"I swear we did, I mean it must have broke I guess."

"You guess? Aren't you on birth control?"

"No I ran out, a-and n-now I am scared Zayn. I am really scared." I sat her down on my side of the bed and hugged her.

"We will figure this out together. Don't break the news to Louis just yet. We will find the right time.  Have you taken the test?" I knew I was all she had besides Danielle but I was the closest person besides Lou.

"No not yet but I am a little late on my period."

"How late?"

"One month."

"ONE MONTH?! El, you did not notice until just now?"

"Yeah, I haven't really been paying attention because of everything going on with you and the boys."

"Ok so sometime this week we will buy a test and you will take it ok? It would probably be Wednesday though. Just don't say anything to them ok? First of all, Liam or Daddy Direction will freak out about not using protection and all of that crap."

"Yeah I am just really scared."

"It's ok I mean, we will figure out everything and it will be ok. Wait let's get this straight, it is Louis' right?" She looked at me quickly in shock, probably that I would ever ask her that.

"Yes Zayn! Why would it be anybody's but Louis?"

"I dont know I am just checking." I said defending my case. "Now why don't we get some sleep." I patted the other side of the bed and got under the covers.

"Thanks Zayn."

***************************************************

I know about you and Louis ~Eleanor

I gulped. "Uh Louis, Eleanor somehow knows." I showed him the text. He looked into my eyes. I saw, hurt and guilt.

"Let's go talk to her then."

"Let's be a little vague at first and see how much she knows."

"Gotcha. Here is your coffee and Zayn's I got the rest in this weird looking tray."

"They have these all over AMERICA Lou. Have you never had a coffee in the U.S.?"

"Well yes but not with this tray thingy. What is it made of?" he felt it with his fingers.

"Cardboard Louis, cardboard."

"I wonder if England will have this advanced technology in the future." his eyes curiously looked over the "advanced technology" people in the U.S. have. He honestly looked serious. I laughed so hard I cried.

"Let's get going, it is not going to be fun when we get home." I sighed and hopped into the drivers seat before he pushed me out. I pulled into the hotel parking lot and actually was surprised no fans had seen us. We got to the elevator just in time when the doors were closing and got to the the floor with all of our rooms. The girls room was room 113 with the two beds where we were before. Louis and I's room is 114. Zayn and Eleanor's was 115, Liam and Danielles was 116 leaving Harry and Niall's the 117 room. We knocked on room 113, expecting everyone to still be in there and we were right. Sure enough Harry opened the door and grabbed a coffee from Louis.