Chapter 22: Promises, Sad Confessions, and Testings

We parked in the drive way with Harry's arm around my shoulder. We went up to his room sitting on his bed with him. I layed down with him on to of the covers just silently breathing. I tried looking out the window but my slightly enlargened belly covered up some of the view. I mean you could barely notice it unless you stared at it itently. It looked like I had too many twinkies or something.

"So Andie... what is wrong?" Harry pondered. I pressed my hand against the pregnancy test under my jacket. Yes I wore a light jacket in the middle of July, just to cover up my bump.

"Ok, this is going to be hard to hear. Now you know that couples have sex. That is number one. Well I had sex with three people. Let me explain it ALL out completely so you get my side of things. First off when Andrew cheated on me I was lonely and Louis offered a friends with benefits deal. I wasn't dating Zayn at the time, but I didn't even consider Eleanor's feeling because they were dating. I feel so shallow and slutty. So we had the deal. Then a little while later I think it was the day after Zayn and I kissed I was home alone with Niall. He started drinking and offered me one and soon after we were hammered. We were so drunk he thought I was Chelsea and I thought he was Zayn and we had sex." I gulped. "But I freaked out because I didn't even know until that morning. Anyway nothing intentionally happened between Niall and I. Well since Zayn and I started dating I had to end the friends with benefits deal. So we had one last night. The only problem is that every time I had sex I got too caught up in the moment and I have no clue if I hadn't taken the pill or used a condom... with any of them. And now I got so busy with other drama when I told Zayn and he broke up with me that when I went for my fitting my stomach/waist area had expanded and the girls asked me when I had my period last and I was SO late and I am pretty sure I am about three months pregnant. I don't know the baby's father. I am such a whore!" I sobbed into his shoulder.

A few seconds had gone by and all he had done was rub my back until now, "You are not Andie! The situation with Brad and Zayn happens. People who are dating tend to have sex! Then the Niall incident was an accident. Louis on the other hand was a combination of being in the middle of drama as it is. To be truthful that kind of was whore-ish. But you know what? First of all he asked you, and second of all you regret it! It's not like you did it on purpose. You have a lot to handle. Ok so we need to figure things out first. We need to really know if you are pregnant. Also, individually asking the guys with out the others knowing if they remember anything of the night/nights would be best to narrow it down. It will be ok." he sighed. I looked up at the ceiling still laying on his bed. I rested my head on his chest.

"You think so?"

"Definetly. I will stick with you no matter what."

"Promise?" I held out my pinky.

"Promise." we linked the always faithfull pinkies and I dug out from under me the little box.

"I brought the test." I said. He sat me up and I stared at the box. He leaned over and placed a wet, warming kiss on my forehead, stroking my hair. I kissed him on the cheek and walked over to the bathroom closing the door behind me.

"Let me know." Harry said outside the door. I finished the instructions and waited.

Waited.

Waited.

And waited. Then in a few seconds it came up with a plus sign.

There was a baby in my stomach. I squealed with joy unlocking the door and jumping into Harry's arms. He spun me around. I knew knowing the dad was important but the thought of me having a baby cheered me right up. He pulled away smiling all too cheekily, his green eyes shining with my own brown. We ran and jumped on the bed like two best friends finding out the hottest guy in school liked them. He smiled at me again cheekily, his dimples showing. I pulled him in for a hug again as he said to me, "You are going to have a baby Andie." We sat down on the bed silently but excited way too much. I was laying right next to him so close our shoulders we all messed up because of being so tightly close. He adjusted him self sitting up wards a little and I turned my head over to face him. He had his eyes briefly closed for a second. But it was long enough to accidentally, I mean accidentally, connect our lips. I opened my eyes in sudden shock that our lips we still connected as our lips were magnet and it was hard to pull them apart. His eyes we open to, but soon we both closed our eyes.