Chapter 31: Harry freaking Styles.

Haha so this is going to be a good chapter! Thank you soo much for getting me here! xo

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Andie's POV

I walked right through the kitchen once again. I was getting tired of laying around all day. These babies wont freaking come out! The boys are on high guard this time. They even have the van started up today just in case. That's how crazy this was. It was December 17th already. I was expected to have the babies days ago. I havent even had a tiny bit of a contraction.

Awkward as it was Niall was still avoiding me. Heck, I dont even know if you would call it avoiding, he is just acting weird.

No, the Nandie relationship did not blossom if that is what you're thinking. I couldn't do it. Even he seemed like he was hesitant and not ready. Do we really feel that way about each other?

So yeah, he is still acting weird when its been let's see... a little over four weeks. Yeah we have said hi and stuff but there is no denying what happened- or what almost happened.

I was annoyed with it. I was just about to talk to him when Louis walked through the kitchen.

"We are just about to go to McDonalds. You coming?"

"Yeah I will go? Nialler you're going right?" I said innocently.

"Yep of course, I would never turn down food." he chuckled.

I walked down the stairs slipping on my boots and closing the door behind us all. Today was one of those great days where it was just the six of us, no girlfriends no nothing. We wanted it just like old times, not that we didnt like the girls. We were kind of our own gang or family and the girlfriends were tag alongs on occasions. With all of the drama we never got time for us.

When the babies are born, all hell breaks loose.

"Andie what do you want?"

I shrugged, "Just a large fry and a soda, I'm not that hungry."

"Okie dokie, lads the usual?" Liam asked. They nodded and ran over to the play place side of the building.

"Guys you have to be under 13 to play up there!" I yelled up to the four immature boys riding in the little rocketship.

Harry yelled back through the tight space, "I think they will make an exception for an international boy band!"

I smiled and held a thumbs up, sitting down at the table. I just sat up there and smiled but it dawned on me. (PART IS RIGHT HERE)

I looked down at my stomach and remembered the time I sat in my bed watching a One Direction interview from outside the grocery store. I remember him answering a question asked by that paparazzi guy. I wasn't happy with his answer, maybee it was because I was grumpy, or he totally lied to the entire TV universe.

"Harry I need to talk to you about something that happened a couple of weeks ago." I saw him get out of the "drivers seat" of the rocket ship and climb over the guys to get to the opposite side, with the awesome slide. He tucked in his knees until he was at the bottom the he walked over to me at the table. By now Liam had joined them while we waited for our food.

"Hey waz gucci?"

"What the hell?"

"I dunno there was this cool looking kid who said that at the party."

"Well a couple of weeks back all five of you came back from the grocery store and were stopped by a bunch of paprazzi people. He asked you who the father of my babies were. I was shocked to see that you said it was in fact you." I stared at him while his face went blank.