Chapter 7: Relocations and Shocked faces

Louis' POV

Was it Saturday already? I lifted myself off of the bed and walked out my door and into the master bathroom. Harry was fixing his hair in the mirror, someone was in the shower, and Niall was brushing his teeth. "Why is everyone up? It's only like, oh shit it's ten already! Why didnt anyone wake me up?!"

"Sorry Tommo we didn't want to disturb your beauty sleep." Zayn said through the steamy air.

"What time do we pick them up at the airport?" Niall asked that was just a bunch a mumbling while his mouth was full with toothpaste.

"In about a half hour."

"I will be back to brush my teeth." Harry walked out.

"Okay thanks for letting us know." Liam said walking in right on que.

"Next." Zayn said rushing out of the shower with a towel around his waist

"I will." Liam offered.

"Ten minutes and we are outta here!" Harry yelled. I finished everything and headed down.

"We have to leave her a note that wont give anything away." I started scribbling on a paper. The note read:

"Leaving for breakfast, bring you back some ~ Lou, Haz, Zayn, Ni, Liam <3"

"We are ready to PARTAAAYYY!!" Niall yelled sliding down the stair rail with the other two.

"Let's go then! Wait, how many people are we picking up?"

"Um... 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5." I answered. I answered my phone and put it on speaker as it rang. "Hey Uncle Mike!"

"Hello Louis. Slight change of plans. You see when Andie told me about going to visit her family, she said she wanted to surprise them with the idea of her living with One Direction so a chauffeur and I will pick them up in order to surprise them. You guys can go out for breakfast or hang there and when I call you we are leaving the airport. That is the signal to head home. Got to run, bye!" All of the boys sighed.

Niall yelled, "Let's eat!"

"Shhhh!!!" we all said in unison.

"Let's Eat!" he whispered/yelled. We all ran to Harry's car to get to a brunch place.

"Where to Lou?"

"I was thinking of going to 'The Modern Pantry'? Is that ok lads?" I glanced behind to them. "What?"

"Well we just haven't been there in a while since the incident. We were banned remember." Harry cooed right next to me.

"Yes I remember but I don't see why they banned me, it wasn't that bad."

"Lou! You burnt down the building! You are lucky that We were able to pay for the damages." Liam lectured "By the way, where did they even re-locate to?"

"I believe St John's Square." Zayn said.

"You know, I have always loved their french toast."

"We dont even know if we will be allowed in." Harry added.

**************

Shortly after brunch everyone was home. "Wait out here guys." I opened the door to Andie in really short-shorts and a tank top dancing around the room putting away dishes. She immediately blushed and turned off the music.

"Didn't know you were going to be home so early."

"Well we didn't get steamy goodness or bring you steamy goodness but it's a close second." I ushered to the door as her family burst in and her face lit up.