Chapter 23: Truth or Dare, and Hungry Glares. O.O

Here we go... you will love this chapter, definetly you Zandie lovers!! Cute name huh? :D

Oh...

And

There

Harry and Andie in here >_< something Zandie lovers wont like...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - -

Zayn's POV

I had to include, "Let's establish some rules first. One: We cant get dared to take off everything except for the boxers/panties and bras. Two: We have never done it before but no daring to have sex with someone else." I paused. "And I think that is it. Everyone agree?"

"Damn it! I wanted to see Dani naked for sure." Harry pouted jokingly, getting a punch in the shoulder from Liam. Boy do I love my life.

"I want to start!" Gabby raised her hand eagerly, looking around the circle. Her eyes stopped on Niall but quickly blushed and looked to Louis.

"Truth or Dare Lou?"

"I will start off with a truth."

"Ok...." she thought about what to ask. "Is it true that you have never had sex before Eleanor?"

Everyone had eyes on him as he crossed his arms, "I most certainly did do the dirty deed before I knew Eleanor."

"Watch what you say lover boy, or you wont be able to have sex at all anymore." El smirked. We all let out a few chuckles.

He noticed it too, "But it was only important when with you." he smiled wide, trying to cheer her up.

"Next!" Harry complained.

"Ok, then you ask someone." I nudged him.

"Ok... Andie truth or dare?"

"Dare!" she squealed.

"Ok..." I eyed him next to me. "I dare you.... to take off your shirt." I went wide eyed. Everyone looked quickly at me as Andie stood up.

"What? I have no say in it anyways." I whispered. We all looked up to Andie slowly removing her shirt. She had on a white bra, kind of like the one the night we jumped into the pond except it is white not purple. She looked amazing as always, but that wasn't the point.

The point was that every guy in the room was staring at her. And those guys were my best mates.

"Now Niall gets to ask someone!" Liam declared.

Niall looked straight at me before asking, "Truth or dare?"

"Dare of course." he then looked between Andie and I. I glared at him right before he spoke in regret of telling him.

"I dare you to kiss Andie for at least ten seconds." Everyone ooed as we both stood up. I looked at her like, 'What can you do?' before standing right up close to her. She looked at me one last time before standing a little on her tip toes and kissing me. It felt like it was our first kiss at spin the bottle again.

Perfect, but lacking feeling from both sides. Her side was lacking.

Andie's POV

I dont know what was going on through his head as we awkwardly kissed. It didn't feel right. I knew I still loved him but I couldn't help but feel he didn't feel the same way. I pulled away quickly when Harry shouted that time was up. He obviously didn't like me. I sat down tugging my knees in with bra hitting my thighs as I curled up into a smaller ball. I could not believe Harry wanted me to take my shirt off but I guess it was worth it.