Chapter 26 Part B: Toilets and Friendship

Toilets.

Let me just say I am relieved to see this porcelain crapper in front of me. Puking every few minutes. I stop puking for a few minutes and I stand up. As soon as I cross the line into the living room I shoot back to the floor.

"Hanging in there cutie?" Nick smiled down at me with his perfect little dimples.

"Shut the f*** up Nick Jesus-"

"Dont say the Lord's name vain!" he yelled.

"You are an athiest why the hell do you care?"

"I know, my mom used to say that all the time." He frowned and shrugged his shoulders.

"I am so sick of these babies."

"When is the baby shower again? I should probably drop you off." he rubbed his head.

"Oh shit. What time is it?"

"Ten."

"Hurry up and get dressed the shower is in an hour!" I yelled pushing him out the door. I slipped on a loose shirt that was tight now that my huge belly was sticking out. Then I put on some gray dress pants and flats running into the bathroom. "Get out, get out, get out!" I yelled drastically collapsing on the sink. Bad enough I had to pull the top over me, now I had to manage to get make up on and straighten my hair in twenty minutes.

"Where is my straightner?" I screamed.

"Calm down, it should be in the drawer. What is up with you lately?"

I was tired, hungry, and need to leave. "Listen asshole I am tired, hungry, and we both need to get to the shower at seperate times. Hormones on top of that does not add up!" I yelled at him.

"Its ok, just calm down. I am here for you. See, all happy in here!" He pointed to his lit up face.

I sighed, "Please just get out my straightner while I am putting my make up on.

I grabbed my eyeliner out of my purse and applied it under my eyes. "Want me to straighten your hair for you?"

"Sure, you know how?"

"Of course!" He flicked his wrist.

I watched him in the wide mirror as he looked over my hair and put it in between the heated plates. I  stared blankly at my eyes applying the thinnest layer of mascara and a hint of pink lipstick. I realeased my focus from my face then noticed him unplugging the straightner.

"You are already done?" I looked from him back to them mirror and my eyes went wide.

"What did you do?"

"I straightened your hair!" I glared at him again. "What?"

"You creased my hair!" I pulled it through my fingers. I grabbed my brush and pulled it up into a pony tail. "Let's go!" I pulled him out of the bathroom and stopped for a second to grab his hoodie. "Put it on in case people see you in the car." I sat down low in the seat until we got there. I struggled to see over my big belly.

"I bet you can't wait to figure out whether they are boys or girls or a combination."

"Yeah." I smiled at him.

"Where do you want to park?" he glanced quickly.

"Over to the right side of the building." I stepped out of the car and grabbed my coat smiling and waving as he turned the corner.

"Everybody thank you for coming to our baby shower! There is a bunch of food in the south corner, and you can place gifts in the north corner. The bathroom is over there and there are name cards on each table for who is sitting where. We will get to the main events very shortly!" El called out to the seventy or eighty girls around the room. Then El turned right to me, "So how's it going! I have missed you so much." I hugged her, even though it was near impossible to do with our huge bellies.

All of the girls swirled around me asking questions. I was so happy my relatives could make it out to ENGLAND just for my baby shower. "Oh that's right you stayed with that boy band. They seem such nice young lads." My grandmother said sweetly.

"They are grams, they really are." I smiled wide.

"So why did you leave their mansion?" My cousin Nicole said quietly.

"Well I had a lot of things going on to say the least. Are you guys excited to play the games?" I asked energetically to some of twenty of my relatives and ten friends, the same for Eleanor.

***

We played a couple of games until it was time to eat the cupcakes. "Little did you girls know, that every single girl in this building already knew the genders for four whole months without telling you ladies. All of us girls need you two to bite into the cupcakes at the same time. Ready? One, two, three!"

The crowd of girls looked at us. My cupcake was purple on the inside. "What does that mean?"

Dani ran up as I kept smiling. "You are having a boy and a girl each is what it means!" Eleanor ran up and we hugged.

"Yay!!"

El and I opened up all of our presents. We were so grateful for everyone coming.

"Love you Grams, thanks Nicole, thanks so much Jackie."

"Oh that Zayn is such a nice boy."

"He- may I actually ask how you know that Jackie?"

"Well he was so sweet to us ladies and bought all of our plane tickets and hotel rooms." My eyes went wide but I tried to smile it off.

I smirked and said, "Oh did he? Wow he is so generous." At last I had gotten everyone out. El and I packed everything into Uncle Mike's truck.

"So you are coming home right!"

"No not right now, but I am keeping my gifts at the house. Dani I wanted to understand, and you too El that I did not leave because of anything you said or did. You guys are really good friends of mine." I hugged them tightly but pulled away to see the always incredible Alex standing there. "Hey!" I exclaimed hugging her. I held on for a few seconds and started talking to her. Then my phone rang and I answered it.

"Hey Andie turn around." I didn't get to see who had called but I turned anyway. There was a young adult in stripes and red skinny jeans running up. I hugged him so tight I thought I would stop his breathing. He picked me up and spun me around. "I have been missing you babe!" Louis cheered. I smiled against his chest breathing in his scent.

"I missed you too." He kissed my cheek but I couldn't help but ask, "Where are the rest of the gang?" I pouted.

"Oh just sitting at home for now. They are lazy arses. I guess I should have told them you were having your shower today... maybe they would have come..."

"Hell yeah they would of! Who's night is it to call me?"

"I think it is Harry's."

"Cool, hey do you want to go get a coffee?"

"Only if I can get those tray things."

"You know you love those cardboard trays."

"I do." he smiled all giddy.

"I missed my Lou."

"I missed my Andster." With an arm around each other's shoulder we walked down the street to the coffee shop. I was glad to see Louis, in need of a good laugh from my ol' pal.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Aww the Landie friendship is back :D