Chapter 10: Teasing and Flats

Ok guys, I was happy that I had 600 reads! I have over 150,000 around the time I'm writing this and I think I started this in late July of 2012? Yeah so its been almost 6 months! Love you guys

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Zayn's POV

"Agggghhhhh...." I mumbled andwoke up with a bad headache. As much as I was glad about the Andie and Andrew break up, I let him crash in my room for the night. Everyone of us was disgusted but if he crashed in the guest room I think Ands would absolutely kill him thinking he slept with Julia again. I looked on the ground to Andrew, who wasn't there. I shot my eyes to the art wall where he was curiously standing there. "Morning."

He turned around startled, "Sorry I thought this was really good, I didn't touch anything though."

"It's ok- hey did you get any sleep?" I noticed the bags under his eyes.

"No not really."

"Well I am sure someone is up already making omelets. Let's go down stairs." I lead him down where Andie stood by the stove filling her plate with bacon, eggs, sausage and filling her glass with orange juice. She turned around to us and brushed by Andrew not batting an eye. The girls came down one by one in a line, Julia with her head down in the back.

Kasey walked over to the orange juice. "Zayn, and Chelseas would you like some O.J.?"

"Yes please."

"Sure." I tried to ignore a little bit of the mean words being spat to them and handed both Andrew and Julia a plate.

"Thanks." She said quietly to me and walked over to the sausage. The girls had left, most likely to Andie's room.

"I'm guessing Harry got up to make this? What time is it?"

"Um....." Andrew looked to the stove from the table we were sitting at, "Eleven twenty-three."

"Ok I will go check on him, there is a possibility Andie might have made it."

Julia's POV

Once Zayn left the room I spoke to Andrew. "I mean we can not just forget about last night."

"I know but what are we going to do"

"I don't know, why did we have sex in the first place?"

"I was pretty drunk, you?"

"Yeah I was buzzed, I took eight shots and had a half glass of scotch." I said laughing a bit.

"Remind the boys to NEVER have a party again." he finished. I mean come on, I was great in bed right? It was the wrong thing for him to do, but I thought it was totally appropriate to do it, or should I say do him. I have always hated Andie since she took my boyfriend back in high school. Anyways I used to go to her school til I graduated and I had everything I wanted just like she did. I had failed a grade like she, but I failed because of my grades. So apparently I was only a grade or two above her and was dating Brad. He was so popular, and the age didn't matter. But as soon we got together he broke up with me for that little brat. I have hated her ever since.

"We are home! Wow Andie really cleaned up around here after that party? I thought it would take her longer!" Mrs. Cordez yelled as she walked up the stairs into the kitchen.

"Yeah most of us helped her, we owed her one." I glanced at Andrew then back at her.

"Oh well that was nice!" I pushed a strand of my dark brown locks behind my ear. I was getting so hot and sticky with my long hair on my neck, which resulted in me putting it into a bun. A smoking hot curly haired boy ran downstairs and grabbed four plates.

"Morning Mrs. Cordez, nice to see you home." he smiled cheekily with his English accent.

"What are all of the plates for?" I asked.

"My lads," he began as the parents left the room, "and they dont include the backstabber you slept with." he said coldly. I deserved that one I suppose, I was dying to get out of here though.

Harry balanced all of the plates and walked upstairs. Now for some revenge on her. "So Andrew," I started, "Now you cant say that it wasn't fun last night right?" I eyed him seductively.

"I dont really know, I was drunk rememer?"

"Well, we can always find out right?" I leaned to him, kissing him gently on the lips. Boy was he easy to tease.

"N-No." he studdered.

"And why not?" I kept going.

"B-Because I am g-going to win Andie back."

"Say what you want." I walked to the sink and left the room. I walked up stairs hearing muffled noises and started slowly creeping down the hallway until I found myself right out Andie's door.

"I can't believe she did that either."

"We are leaving soon I heard. I wish she was the only one to leave. I miss Nialler already." Chelsea definetly said that.

"Yeah what happened between you two a anyways last night? You guys like disappeared after the spin the bottle game immediately."

"Well we ended up kissing each other in the kitchen a little and I said we should take it slow. He asked me what he had to do before we could kiss again and I said I wanted to get to know each other more. So we talked for about an hour and made out for a long time until we left. He is amazing!" she cried. Ugh.

"Lady's we have a surprise for you!" the girls scrambled out of the room and down the hallway passing me in seconds. I followed behind.

"Ok ladies, this might be a shocker." Andie's dad started, "but we know how much you guys love it here. Go ahead honey, tell them the news."

"Well girls since there is no permanent settlements in New York for any of you, we bought a flat just for you three to live with each other here in London!"

The girls looked syched to live with each other, the only hump was that I was going to be there. They genuily smiled at me for the first time in 12 hours. "Isn't that exciting!"

"Yeah!" I said. Even though I was deviously stealing Andrew, I was still happy they forgave me. The only one not truly happy was Andie, but she did try for her parents.

"Awesome!" she fake smiled. "Thanks Mom and Dad!" she hugged them and pulled us upstairs, surprisingly, me with them. "Ok ladies," she shut te door behind us. "the incident is nothing to speak of, got it? I am all for you two being here in London with me but my parents would stay too if they knew. I would be watched like a hawk but luckily they are going to the U.S. and I will miss them there."

"Agreed." we chimed.

"I am getting a drink and going to the bathroom, anybody want something?"

"Uhh..... I will take a mountain dew." Chelsea glanced at me quickly.

"And me a pepsi please." Kasey added and Andie ran down.

"So, aren't you excited?" Chelsea squealed.

"Yeah, I was just surprised you guys forgave me so quickly." I stated. Kasey pulled us onto the bed.

"Ok we would never say this to Ands, but we forgave you mainly because you didn't sleep with our boyfriend." she chuckled a little. "I mean, Andrew is totally the wrong guy becuase he is a player anyway. Alex told us that. It was just a matter of time he betrayed her. It just happened to be with you. She will come around though." she explained.

"Ok." suddenly I was feeling happy that they forgave me. Andie doesn't have to. Frankly, she wont because Andrew is never getting her back so he will crawl to me for sex needs. A fly in the trap.

"Speaking of Alex, where is she? And where is Danielle and Eleanor?" Kasey asked.

"I think Alex is still sleeping, but Danielle and Eleanor left around eight this morning to get home. They had things to do." Chelsea said. Andie walked back in with a tired Alex.

"Found this one on the couch." she giggled. She handed Chelsea and Kasey their drinks.

"This is yours isn't it?" I had whispered when Chelsea slipped me her mountain dew.

"Well I knew she wouldn't get you a drink, besides I don't need one." she explained.

"Thanks."

"You know, now that you guys are getting a flat, you will probably apply for college here. What field are you going for guys? The same one?" Andie was actually interested about me. I was surprised, but I had to answer.

"No actually. I was thinking the interior design field."

"I was going for cosmotology and business to open a hair salon, beauty parlor, and nail salon all in one hopefully." I thought that was a great career choice personally. What we really wanted was to go to the same college. There was a knock to the door shortly after.

"Andie?"

It was Niall.

She got up from her bed, "Yes?"

"I want to talk to you quick."