Chapter 9: Screwing and Wrong doing

Recap:

I mean, what if Lou liked my kissing skills? What if I liked it? What if I dumped Andrew and he dumped Eleanor just because of this kiss coming up?

And the worst thing happened.

I liked it.

Present:

We pulled away and I had to play it cool. I walked back to Eleanor and whispered, "See, meant nothing." Liar. Shut up. Liar-Liar. She looked relieved.

"Andie, your turn now." Ok I was determined to get a kiss that would not mean anything so I could get my mind off of it then I would run over to Andrew to seal the deal that I had to forget about it. I spun waiting for it to land on someone, Andrew would be the best possibility. The worst: Liam, Louis, or Niall because they all had girls at their tails. It slowed down and eventually stopped and I looked into beautiful brown eyes. I

Zayn.

He stood up, and I was eager to get this over with. I was ready.

We leaned in and he gentky kissed me. Our lips moved in synch to finish off the kiss with me going over and sitting down next to Andrew just like I had planned and leaned my head on his shoulder. "How was it?"

"Didn't mean a thing." I turned him to me and smashed my lips onto his washing away with his body.

"No kissing until you are spun upon, Zayn is up by the way." All of the boys scooted back and the girls came closer in to form a circle of only girls like usual.

Zayn's POV

I had a few beers and a few sodas like everyone else but that kiss. I will never forget because it was our first kiss and possibly our last with Andrew there. She ran over to him after and kissed him hard. What was that about? Did she not feel those sparks? I thought you only feel sparks when it goes both ways? I quickly threw the piece of magnet while the bottle spun. It landed and I met eyes with none other than a cute girl who was already taken.

Eleanor.

She stood up and walked over and I knew this was going to be stupid. I had never felt anything for her and the same on the other side of things. We both rolled our eyes. I kissed her for the time limit and sat down. I looked over and smiled as we both wiped our lips and laughed silently. We had been friends even before Louis and her dated. Our family's were pretty close before and saw each other often and I heard Louis got a girlfriend and found out it was Eleanor and I said, "Small world." and laughed.

Whether people were passed out drunk, just sober, or going to have a mild hangover in the morning, everyone was drinking. I was in between sober and mild hangover to the point where Harry (almost passed out), Niall (almost passed out) and I danced on the tables. All you could hear was girls screaming in praise when we took our shirts off to the part of, "When the sun sets baby, on the avenue I get that drunk sex feeling yeah when I'm with you. So put your arms around me baby. We're tearing up the town, cause that's just how we do..."

I was down after an hour or two and I started walking upstairs to get to bed. I was guessing it was about one in the morning by now. I spotted Andie at the end of the hallway outside the guest room peeking through the door. Someone inside mumbled something and her eyes went wide and she dashed past me down the hallway, and down the stairs. I walked up to the door to see two frightening people putting their clothes on.

Andrew and Julia.

I ran down stairs to chase after Andie through the crowds and asked everyone I knew if they had seen her. They said outside so I ran out frantically looking around and saw her under the gazebo. I stopped dead in my tracks as Andrew was behind my wearing an unbuttoned shirt and jeans. I watched him run over to her.