Chapter 6: Hints and Happiness

Thank you so much guys! For everything. I really love ya
This should be a really good chapter :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So what do you like to get?" Andrew asked, his eyes peeled on the menu.

"Well me and some friends get the Peri-Peri Chicken, its really good.

"Sounds good." We slapped the menus on the table.

Then the waitress came over. "Welcome to Nando's can I get you some drinks?"

He looked at the waitress replying with his drink. "I'll take a mountain dew please."

"Me too." I replied too quickly causing me to blush a little.

"So seriously, tell me about yourself."

"Ok well I like dogs and deer. I am a pranker and a jock. I like chickenwings and video games and swimming too."

"Wow, we have a lot in common. So it must not be just you and your Uncle Mike in that mansion."

"Well he helped a few boys in X-Factor with Simon Cowell and bought the house for them to stay in."

"Oh was it that band that formed? There was like five guys that came in second place."

"Yeah them they actually came in third. One Direction is the band. So they still live there with my Uncle and I."

"That's amazing, so is your uncle the manager or someone in the business?"

"I guess he is the co-manager of Fanfare Records with Simon, called Modest Management. They were like life long friends who had a similar dream." I laughed and felt embarrassed when the waitress came back.

"Here you are, can I take your order?"

"Sure we will have the Peri-Peri Chicken."

"Ok be right back."

"What about you?" I asked.

"I am a striker for the soccer team, play basketball too, I like video games and swimming, and I go hunting."

"Nice. You have any pets?"

"A husky and golden retriever puppy."

"Cool! I think I might buy the boys a puppy for their 2 year anniversary of being a band. Its a maybe, puppies are a handful let alone the five most immature guys I have ever met."

"When is their anniversary."

"Late July sometime."

"I thought a huge fan of the band like yourself would know the exact date."

"Exact date and time." I felt a little embarassed "July 23rd, 2010 at 8:22 pm."

He chuckled a bit.

It was a few more minutes before dinner came and we left.

"I still didnt get that coffee." I stuck out my tongue.

****************************************************************

Andrew's POV

Like I said before there was something different about her. When I first saw her in homeroom it was like a spot light was on her and there was only two in the room. And that was only a day or two ago.

-Flash back-

I quickly glanced over towards the others in the room noticing Alex, the girl I dated for a whole 5 minutes and was dumped because of rumors. I wasn't really sure at that time that it was going to work anyway but rumors always ended my relationships. Rumors and Brittany. My eyes shot the girl sitting and talking next to her. Her back was turned from me and I had never seen her curly hair up in a ponytail. Alex saw me staring and muttered something to Andie and she turned to me and I was in awe. She studied me and we both blushed as we met eyes.