Chapter 19: Gabby Day, Tommie, Cece, and Fittings

Gabby Day's POV

"Come over!" Kasey banged on the wall. I jumped, causing my coffee to spill all over. I tend to get scared easily. I stood up and decided to clean it up later. I opened my door and walked to the next one down the hall to my new neighbors' room. I let myself in to see a girl whom I have never seen before and Kasey at the little kitchen table.

"Morning girls! Who's this?" she had natural curly hair and what looked like natural highlights which looked amazing compared to my brown curly/straight hair. Kasey said she loves my hair but I just think its a little weird.

"Oh this is my best friend Andie. Andie this is Gabby, our next door neighbor. There is also Tommie but she is always going around town with Nick, her best friend. Actually with your situation I think Nick is perfect for you... but back on topic." Kasey rambled like always. "Sit Gabs! I made extra pancakes." she patted the other side of the table.

"Speaking of roomates where is the others?" I poked at my pancakes that were drowning in syrup. Poor pancakes.

"Julia and Chelsea went partying and crashed in Julia's new boyfriend's flat. Someone from the next town over I think. They should be back in a few hours, probably resting from hangovers. I stayed here and helped Andie here with some personal problems."

"Could you tell me? I am pretty good at that 'mending a heart' stuff." I said talking with my mouth full of food and I giggled as they probably could not understand a word I was saying.

"Well,  her old boyfriend cheated on her with a good friend and another friend offered to have a no strings attached deal with her but then she started dating his friend and her boyfriend found out that they had a deal while they were dating so the boyfriend said their relationship was offer and his anger built up on his friend that had the deal with Andie and he said that he regretted every minute spent with her." I kind of got confused with how many times she said friend, but overall I think I got the situation.

"Ok..." I said trying to think. "What did you say to your now ex boyfriend when he said that. It was very mean by the way."

"I said get the fuck away from me and drove off to here." Andie smiled shruggig her shoulders.

"Gotcha. Have you talked to the friend?" I asked and was immediately answered by Kase.

"Well we should tell you that my roomates/friends, Andie, and I all moved from America but Andie was the first to come here. She stays with her Uncle Mike who is the co-manager of Simon Cowell's label. Which makes her uncle One Direction's babysitter and her ex is Zayn Malik, her no strings attached partner was Louis Tomlinson." My mouth opened wide. That's a huge part to leave out.

"Wow.... ok. Have you talked to any of the boys?"

"No." she answered. I could tell she missed them.

"Well I think you should let them know where you are so they know you are safe. I think it is best to go back there today."

"B-"

"Well you cant let one boy seperate you and four others. It is not fair to you. In my opinion I think you should act like nothing ever happened and dont treat Zayn different from any of the rest." I stated.

Andie's POV

I knew she was right. Gabby was really good at giving advice. I couldn't wait to talk to the boys. The only hard part to handle is treating Zayn no different from the other four. I had to also talk to Eleanor and get things figured out.

"Ok," I nodded. "thanks so much Gabs I will go call them now." I stood up and walked over tom my cell phone resting on the arm of the couch. I dialed Louis' number, hoping for the best.