Chapter 2: Boxers and Smurfs

~Andie~

I felt like I was going to faint with my nervousness. There was a long period of silence before the six of us snapped out of it. "Uncle Mikey you're home" Louis exclaimed, "and you brought a girl." I felt like this bubbly girl emerged from within me, releasing a giggle. "So who is this beautiful girl?"

"Guys this is my niece, Andie." My head was spinning at the fact that my uncle was living with One Direction. It gave me the shivers. The curly headed one approached me and rose the back of my hand to his pursed lips. Harry's charm must have been infectious. "She is staying here to finish high school, clean the house, and keep an eye on you five."

I was grabbed by the hands in feet and lifted like a feather by Harry and Louis. "To the bed!" Louis shouted putting my hand in his and bringing it high like Super Man.

"Harry's the one holding your feet, Louis got your hands, Zayn is the black haired one, Niall's the blond leprechaun, and I am Liam!" My eyes rolled quickly but was followed by a smile. I requested them to drop me from their grip. A soft bed appeared underneath me.

Zayn plopped down next to me, moving the bed even more- Harry then jumped off a night stand onto the bed. This sent me flying off with Zayn on top of me. I had to show confidence despite my warming cheeks.

"Hey Zayn?"

"Yes dear?" he said smoothly. God his voice was heart melting and made my heart beat. It didn't help that our bodies were touching in every spot and his amazing face was inches from mine.

"I like to be on top." I added, making the boys laugh.

"That's a deal breaker, I need to be on top."

"Oh, then I have slimmed my choice down those four. I don't like guys who spend more time in the bathroom then I do anyway." All of the boys cheered along.

"Hey, it takes time to make it look this good." I stared at his arms pinning me now to the ground and his perfect hair. I ruffled it playfully and enjoyed the sight of him freaking out. When I said he was freaking out, I meant like the world was coming to an end. He looked into my eyes and we both bit our lips. Then shook it off and stood up, completely embarrassed.

What was wrong with me? Would it be awful if I was into one of them?

"Hey Zaynie, I think we should still have a chance." Niall said in his thick Irish accent.

I awkwardly ran a hand through my hair, "I have to start unpacking." I never get nervous around guys, even if they are hot. Who was I kidding this was One Direction. I was never going to be able to stand near them and remain calm. "Can we have a meeting in a little while between all of us?"

Niall was the first to step towards me with a gigantic smile, "As long as we could help you unpack." I grinned from ear to ear like a complete idiot.

"Louis stop it!" I laughed out loud. He strutted around the little area with a tote bag I had filled with school supplies for Monday, doing the cat walk. Niall glanced behind him and wouldn't stop laughing. Zayn, Liam, and Harry began dancing randomly in the mudroom. The bags were brought upstairs shortly afterward.

Harry and I sat in the very back. Louis drove like a turtle, Niall in the front seat, with Zayn and Liam in the middle row. Harry used my phone to take a picture of us sticking our tongues out. Was it a surprise that Nando's was our destination? Despite four of the five wanting to try somewhere new I was rooting for Niall's idea. "See, this chick knows what she's talkin' about." Niall stretched back to give me a high five. The ride there was filled with obnoxious singing to the radio and many stupid jokes. Not that I was complaining, it was funny as hell. Liam was mini-dared to roll down his window and ask a random person for a hug. He accepted the challenge, rolling down his window to a teenage boy about our age. Lucky for us he had his girlfriend with him. She screamed when Liam's face was visible. She just kept screaming, and crying, and hyperventilating. When we started driving away she tried sprinting to our car. We all were dying of laughter on the inside until we saw her in the rear windshield. Only then did Louis step on the gas.