Chapter 3: Pretty Boy

~Andie~

It was my first day at the new school, nerves settling in. Wondering what group I would fit into, my butt planted in the front seat of the bus to take us to school.

"There are very strict rules, even I girl like you should be careful." Harry's words rang in my mind.

There were many girls in seats with "popularity" written right on their forehead. I found a seat next to a decently looking girl.

She looked right at me smiling and put out her hand, "Alex, you?"

"Andie." I shook it politely. Alex asked where I was from, she had a light British accent.

Alex nudged me once more after the morning announcements "That one is Brittany, 'The Queen Bee' and she doesn't take shit like me. She owns Andrew over there." That is one hot guy. He had blonde hair side swiped to the left with piercing blue eyes. I could've stared at him all of homeroom but awkward eye contact so I turned away.

"Hot isn't he?" Alex broke my trance when we were getting up. I grabbed my books and headed to first period.

He sure was.

~Liam~

All of the guys I could tell wanted her back home. It was hard with our career sky rocketing, the time we had free was the late evenings. The cell began to ring, it was Simon. He reminded us of the next photo shoot we had in an hour.

"Uncle Simon! Nice to hear from you, is there a dress code today?"

"I would like to see you in a blue, white, and black plaid button-up with gray jeans. Get the boys on speaker." I waved the boys into the kitchen and placed the phone on the counter.

"Hello boys. For the photoshoot the label needs you Harold to dress in a white shirt paired with a gray jacket and dark wash jeans. Next, Louis in a gray shirt with blue stripes and white jeans. Then the label requested Zayn in a white and blue letterman jackets with khakis and finally Niall in a blue polo and khakis. This should be a fun session boys." Simon hung up without another word.

We arrived at the photo shoot, a few minutes late, Harry forgot to put petrol in the car and we stop to purchase some. While being pushed along by Mike and two other guards to the camera area, Louis stopped for a split second to steal Simon's glasses to wear himself. He looked highly professional. "Give me those" Uncle Mike marched over to retrieve and return them back to Simon. It was all one big happy family. "Right this way boys." We just nodded and went out to the big cameras. They gave us a bunch of crazy string cans and cone party hats.

"Ok just shoot the string outwards!" Uncle Mike yelled. "And smile of course." We sprayed the string and took a few photos then we changed into different clothes. I personally was in a light blue and white plaid shirt with Khakis. I laughed because Harry was stoked to wear a bow-tie. We had to make cute faces but not die on the floor laughing because it is supposed to look really nice.

"One, Two, Three." the camera man repeated those words for a few more different pictures and we were done.

"You guys are coming back tomorrow and we are heading out to a local radio station to do a live performance of W.M.Y.B. got it? Meet here at 7:30 sharp." Groans escaped our mouths. Harry was directed out doors for an individual poster shoot. Zayn and I went two completely different places for ours, Lou and Niall went with Simon.

The boys had decided (upon my request) to vote in a captain for our "Prank War" team. We needed leadership, creativity, and determination to defeat her one girl army.

Louis' first command as this position was for Harry to invent a "cannon type mechanism to shoot the ultimate mess maker".

"Which is?" I asked the captain.