4

It was later in the day now and I had just stepped out of the shower. I walked to my room and I dug though my drawer to find what I was gonna wear. What should I wear? I grabbed what I thought was good and got changed before scrunching all the water from my hair. I walked down the steps and looked around for my shoes. My phone was ringing.

"Hello?" I answered as I looked on the ground. "You actually live pretty close to me" I heard Cameron's voice. "I didn't realize it was you, and do I?" I asked him. "Yep just plugged it in and it says 7 minutes away. You wanna grab some food before we go?" He asked me.

"Sure" I spoke and I closed my eyes. Why would I say yes? He could be some creep. "Alright cool. I'll be over there in like 10" he spoke and the line went dead. I hung up and spotted my shoes. I pulled them on and laced them up.

I was over at the fridge and grabbed some water before hearing the door bell. I set the cup down and made sure I had my keys, wallet, and phone. My heart was racing a little but and I walked over and opened the door. Cameron stood there and smiled as he saw me. He looked really cool.

"Ready?" He asked me as he looked at my clothes. "Yep. Is this. Ok?" I asked him and he seemed confused as he nodded. "Yeah you look great" he nodded. I walked out and locked the door behind me and followed him to the car.

We got in and started to drive. It was quiet in the car and a little weird. I had a couple boyfriends in the past and this was always how it started. The quiet driving around. I hated it.

"So why did you move to the land down under?" He glanced at me as we made a turn. I thought about it for a moment. "Just uh. Needed a change of scenery" I shrugged. "Have you lived here your whole life?" I asked him and he smiled.

"I'm actually from New Zealand. I moved down here for work" he told he and I nodded. Should I ask him what he does. Do people really care about that. "You said you've only been to two parties?" He looked at me and I nodded.

"One when I was 7 and the other when I was 16" I shrugged. "And now one when your-" he glanced at me. "I'm 19" I told him and he nodded. "Didn't wanna catch a case" he chuckled and we pulled in to a drive though to get some food. He paid after me complaining that I had money.

"Yah but I'm on this side not you" he teased and handed the guy his card. "Who's gonna be at his party?" I asked him and he shrugged. "Couple of my friends and who ever they invite." He told me and I nodded.

"And are you gonna walk me in and go stand with your friends?" I asked and he looked at me. "I'll hold your hand the whole night if you want" he smiled. That sounded like a flirtation.

"You'll have to introduce me to some people. You and my uncle are the only people I talk to" I told him and he looked confused. "How long have you been here?" He asked and I shrugged. "Little over a month" I told him and he nodded.

"We'll get you some friends tonight" he assured me. We pulled up to a house and the sun had started to go down. There were a couple cars parked in the drive way and on the road and I could see people having fun inside.

I pushed my door open as he started to get out and we walked up to the front. "My friends can be a little crazy but they are harmless" he spoke and I nodded and smiled. I was already nervous. Cameron just opened the door and walked right in.

"Cam!" I heard a could people yell and they started to walk over to him. He started to laugh and joke and I stood beside him cracking my knuckles and picking at my finger nails.

"Who's your friend?" I heard a voice and I looked over. A couple people were looking at me. "Quinn. Shes from America and-" "USA USA!" One of them started to chant. He was shorter than the rest. Dark hair.

"God bless America" He hit his chest and Cameron chuckled and I caught my self smiling. "That's Eric" Cameron told me and I nodded. "Why did you move to this shit hole?" A very thick accented guy spoke up.

"Just for a change of setting I live here with my uncle" I spoke. "Well we are having a party stop hording by the door" a blonde guy spoke and we all shuffled from the door.

"That's Ryan" Cam nudged me. "Then Matt. Jay, Mason, Sam is doing a shot over there" he pointed and looked around the room. "And uh Toby might be in her room or at the office" He sounded confused and looked around.

"Yeah she's gonna be here in bit." Matt nodded. "A couple more people showed up and I was introduced. Cameron had maybe one drink but he did stick by me the whole time.

"Quinn can you play beer pong" I was nudged and Mason was stood beside me. "Uh I don't think I've ever played" I shook my head and he scoffed. "Let the pro teach you. Cammy I'm stealing your girlfriend" Mason spoke.

"She's not my-" Cameron stopped as I followed Mason though the house. "Its a drinkin game. You drink?" Mason asked and I shook my head. "Not really" I told him.

"I'll drink for her" Jay told me and Mason smiled. "Basically you take the balls and try to throw it in to the cups. Easy as that. You make one the other has to drink" Mason explained it to me and I was handed two pingpong balls.

I threw the first and made it in and then missed the second one. "Alright sober luck" Mason spoke and he threw the balls and made both in. We played for a bit and I had 2 cups and Mason had one in front of him.

"You really think I'm gonna let you made it in" Mason waved his hand in front of the cup. "That has to be cheating" I looked at Jay and he tilted his head.

"Only if he blocks the shot then you win" he told me and I chuckled and threw the ball. Missed. "Aww cunt you better hope your lucky" he hopped a bit and I held the ball and threw it again. I heard it tink the side and it went in. The people standing around us went crazy and Mason downed the last of the drink.

"That was good" Cameron stood beside me and I smiled. "I'm pretty sure he's really drunk" I laughed. "He is. Most of the time" he told me. "Come on you want a drink?" He asked and we walked towards the kitchen.

"What time do you have to be home?" He asked me. "My uncle said before the sun comes up" I shrugged and he smiled. "I don't think I'll keep you that long" he spoke and I nodded. He opened a beer for me and I smelled it.

"I'm only 19" I told him. "Legal age here is 18" he spoke and I sipped the beer and it tasted weird. I cringed back and shook my head. "No?" He laughed and I set it on the counter.

We were there for a bit longer and all they really did was smoke weed and drink. Piss is what they called it. "Well I'm goin home" Cameron called and they all made noises. "Bye" he called and I walked out with him.

"How was that?" He asked and opened my door for me. "It was pretty fun" I smiled and he nodded. "Cool." He smiled and shut my door and walked around to the other side. We got back to my house and he threw the car in park.

"They really like you" he told me and I turned a little red. "It was fun. Thank you for taking me" I told him and pushed open the door. "Maybe you could repay me by letting me cook for you" he offered and I looked at him.

"You just asked me out and I don't even know your last name" I told him. "Is that a yes?" He asked me. "Yeah. I'll text you?" I asked. "I'll call" he assured me and I turned even more red. "Thank you" I told him quietly and shut the door. I walked up and he drove off as I walked in the door.