6

We got in to his car and drove over to where Mason, Eric, Toby and Matt lived. "Were here" Cameron called and shut the door. I heard Eric scream and I walked into the kitchen to see 2 of them on the counter. Eric had a knife. Mason held a mop and Matt was standing in the ground eating a pop tart.

"Its there Cam!" Mason shouted and pointed to the door. We walked over and it was a pretty big spider but didn't look dangerous. "Holy shit. I'm not touching that" Cameron grabbed my arm and took a step back.

"I will" I shrugged and they all collectively gasped as I walked towards it and pulled the sleeve of the jacket up. "You're fucking crazy!" Eric yelled at me. I lifted my hand up and breathed quietly.

"Quinn" Camerons voice was a bit nervous. "Oh my god cunt. Don't!" Mason yelled and the spider moved slowly down. "Quinn!" Mason yelled. "You have to be quiet" I told them and they all stopped. The spider crawled on my hand and I turned around slowly.

"Get away" Eric pointed out the door. "Get it. Away" he backed up on the counter as I walked towards him with it. Cameron chuckled and I turned and opened the side door and let it crawl on a leaf. Spiders help us. I shut the door and turned back to look at them.

"That thing could have killed you" Eric shuttered. "But it didn't" I smiled and he and Mason climbed off the counter. "Keep this one she knows how to deal with the spiders" Matt patted Cam's back and he smiled.

"Thank you" Eric hugged me and I chuckled and patted his back. "Anytime" I told him and he backed up and shuttered again. "Ew" he shook his head and breathed.

"Can I offer weed as payment for your services?" He asked me. "Eric" Cameron scolded him and smacked him. "It was just a-" Cameron glared at him and he walked away.

"Now that the kids are taken care of. Shall we?" Cameron asked and we walked to the door. We got back to his house and the food was nearly done. I set the table and filled our glasses. We finally sat down to eat and it was pretty freaking good. He was quiet and the music played as we ate.

"Good?" he asked and I held my hand in front of my mouth and nodded as I chewed. "Where did you learn to cook?" I asked him. "My mum mostly but it's all trial and error. You get better with time" he told me and I nodded.

"So you live with your uncle" he commented and I nodded. "Just didn't like your parents?" He asked me. "They uh." I stopped and got a tight feeling in my chest. I cried for 2 months straight. Tighten up girl.

"They passed away " I told him quickly and looked down at my plate and he was still but he looked at me. "Sorry" he spoke quietly and I shook my head. "Its fine" I cleared my throat.

"At least you don't have to meet them. They are crazy" I smiled. Were, crazy. We chatted for a little longer and finished our food and the wine was tasting better with each sip. By the end we were both laughing and talking about stuff we loved.

We were in the kitchen and I was washing some of the dishes as he put the rest of the food away. "Oh you don't have to do that" he shook his head as he saw me and walked over.

"No but you cooked dinner so I'll clean up a little" I told him and he nudged me with his hip as he started to dry the dishes. "We could watch a movie if you want? Play a board game" he shrugged.

"What movies do you have?" I asked and he poured himself more wine and a little in my glass as well. "Let's go see" he spoke and we walked over and sat on the couch. "Oh wait" he stood back up and walked to the kitchen and he clicked the light off. He came back and sat closer to me and picked up the remote.

"You like comedy? Horror? Rom-com? Sifi?" He asked. "You like rom-coms?" I asked him and he looked at me. "If I'm in the mood I'll watch one yes" he smiled. He clicked though a few of the titles and I was quiet.

"Have you seen Her?" He asked me and I shook my head. "What's it about?" I asked and he was already typing it in the search bar.

"You'll just have to watch it" he smiled and he clicked play. He put his ankle on his knee and his arm went behind me on the couch. I was a little stiff but when the movie got going we were quiet.

It was actually a pretty good movie. By the end of it we were sitting closer and his arm had fallen around my shoulders. I wiped my eyes as the credits played.

"Worth it right?" He asked me and I nodded. "I can't believe that whore was talking to 6 million other people" I scoffed and he laughed. "How sad would it be to only talk to a computer and then find out she's not interested" he chuckled and I smiled.

We looked at each other for a moment and I was getting red in the face. "Well I should probably take you home" he told me and grunted as he stood up. He reached his hand down towards me and I grabbed it. He pulled me up and I grabbed his glass and mine. I rinsed them out and he grabbed his keys.

"You never answered Eric when he asked if you smoked." He told me as he locked his door. "Yeah I did in high school and I did after. I just haven't been myself lately. I should have taken him up on it" I spoke and he turned around with a smile.

We walked down to his car and he drove me home. "I'll call you tomorrow" he told me as I got out of his car. I wanted to kiss him but I didn't know if he felt the same.

"Tomorrow. I'll have to think of some ideas to repay you for the dinner" I told him and he smiled. I shut the door and walked up to the house. I pushed open the door and he drove off.

"Q is that you?" Raz came out of his room and I smiled. "Oh your very smiley." He wiggled his eyebrows and I blushed and ran to my room. "Good night!" He called. "Good night" I spoke and I heard him chuckle.

I shut my door and got changed and laid down in bed. I had butterflies in my stomach. I thought about the night and I ended up falling asleep.