28

It was early morning by the time we got back to our motel room. Cameron was sitting on the bed taking his shoes off and I grabbed my clothes and went to the bathroom. It was still werid. Changing is different than the dirty.

I walked out and Cameron had laid down. "You asleep?" I whispered. "Not yet. Get in here" he held the covers up and I clicked the light off. I stepped slowly and got into the bed. "Good night" he spoke and I curled up close to him. "Night" I replied. I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

-

I woke up and felt Cameron's fingers in my hair. He was twisting it and running his hands though it. It was probably nasty as fuck. I shuttered a little bit and he paused for a moment. He continued and I laid there and kept my eyes closed. He kept playing with it and I flipped over and opened my eyes.

"Morning" he whsipered and I smiled. "What time is it?" I asked and he grabbed his phone. "Little after 2" he told me and I curled my arms to my chest and scooted close to him.

"Are we leaving tomorrow?" I asked him and he pulled me even closer to his body. "Yeah. Check out is at 11 then we'll go" he told me and I was quiet as I closed my eyes again. "Quinn" he said my name and I hummed.

"Are we gonna get up?" he asked me. "Can we just lay here for a bit" I asked and he chuckled lightly and squeezed me a little bit. He put his hand on the back of my head and one on my back. I felt like I was gonna cry for a moment. Ugh so emotional and for what?

I felt tears well in my closed eyes but shut my eyes tight to get rid of them. I was falling for this building of a man and I couldn't stop myself.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked and quietly. "You" I told him. "Me? What about?" He asked. "Just you all together." I told him. "Do you think about me often?" He teased and I smiled.

"Well you are my boyfriend" I dragged out the word and I felt his chest hum as he laughed. "You're ok right?" He asked. "I'm good" I assured him. "I just wanna lay here with you that's all" I told him.

"We could spend the whole day like this until som-" he stopped and there was a knock at the door. "Oh my fucking god" he breathed out and I laughed this time. "Shhh" he hushed me and there was another knock.

"Do you think there awake?" I heard Sam's voice. "There either sleeping or doin it" Eric spoke and I blew air from my nose and smiled. "They don't. Sometimes she goes over and they don't even have sex" Jay's voice popped up. "Yeah I still don't get that" Mason sighed and they knocked again.

"Let's just go we can call them later" Sam spoke and it was quiet again. "How much do they knock on your door and you just ignore them?" I whispered. "More than you'd think" he nodded.

"Should we get up?" I asked him. "10 more minutes" he kept me close. "Alright" I nodded. "20 more" he changed his mind. We laid there for bit and I really had to pee. "Quinn I've gotta get up" he told me and let go and rolled over.

"I've gotta pee" I told him and he got up quickly and ran to the bathroom. "Not funny" I called and knocked on the door. I went pee after and I was drinking a cup of coffee on the bed and he was reading.

"Do you wanna go out? We should probably check on the kids" Cameron told me and pulled his phone out. He held it to his ear and was quiet as he looked down at his book.

"Hey Ry" Cam spoke. "Yeah where are you guys?" He asked and Cameron looked at me with his lips parted. "Get dressed" he mouthed and I stood up and set my cup down. I grabbed some clothes.

"Yeah? Ok were getting dressed now and we'll meet you" he spoke and I walked in to the bathroom. I changed and walked out. "Where are we going?" I asked him and he stood in his boxers digging through his bag.

"Uhh were. We are going to meet them." He pulled his pants out and I leaned on the wall and just looked at him. "I think to get food and then go back to the last day of the festival" he turned around and smiled.

"Were you watching me?" He asked and covered his front. "Oh course not" I covered my eyes and he chuckled. After a second my hand was grabbed and he kissed me. He was clothed and had his phone in hand.

"Let's go" he smiled and we walked out and I shut the door. We got a car and met the rest of them in a down town area. "Are you guys really keen to go back or just hang out around here. Get a couple drinks?" Ryan asked us.

We decided it was fine and we would just stay around here cause we didn't wanna be out to late. We went to a restaurant and Cameron hit my leg and handed me a dab pen.

"Right here?" I whispered and he just shrugged and I saw him blow smoke under the table. I took 2 puffs and handed it to Matt who sat on the other side of me. We ate our food and I had started to feel it.

Cameron looked at me as I ate for a moment and he scooted his chair over. He jumped a bit and it scooted across the floor. I smiled as our legs touched and he continued to eat his food and talk. Once we were done all of us were full and ready to get drunk.

"I'm gonna go home. Anyone else?" Toby asked us. "Yeah I'll go with" Matt nodded. "You guys suck. Come on its the last night were here" Mason complained.

"Get drunk for me I need to edit" Matt spoke. "Don't get drunk for me" Toby smiled and they walked down the street. "Alright. Single file let's go" Ryan told us and we started to walk.