42

We got our skates off and we were walking around the city. "I haven't really decided where were gonna go yet so if you see a place just pull me in" he told me. We walked and talked. He told me a couple stories.

"Oh" he gasped and put his arm around my shoulder and quickly turned us around. "What?" I asked and looked over my shoulder. We turned and walked down an ally and on to another street.

"I thought I saw someone looking at me" he shook his head and looked back. "How about here?" He stopped. It was a little place with seating outside.

"Only if they have coffee" I spoke and he nodded. "They do" he pulled open the door and held it for me. We got some food and we decided it would be best enjoyed at the park.

"This has been a lovely day" he told me and I smiled. "Really?" I asked him and he nodded. "Well you did plan the whole thing" I spoke and he chuckled. My phone rang. I grabbed it.

"Hey Raz" I answered and Cameron took one of my fries. "Hey kid just checkin up on you" he told me. "Yeah I'm good. Cam and I went ice skating and now were having some lunch. We were invited over to Ryan's for a little hang out. What about you?" I asked him.

"I got called out again. I'm packing a bag but I should be back next week" he spoke. "Oh sorry I'm not there. When are you leaving?" I asked him. "Right now, but don't worry about it. I'm glad your having fun" he told me and I looked at Cameron and he smiled.

"I am having fun" I told him. "Well you still have the keys to the house so if you wanna stop over there" he spoke. "Yeah I've gotta check on my garden. I'll do some laundry too" I told him.

"Alright thank you. I'll see you in a couple days" he told me. "Bye" we both spoke and we hung up. "What's goin on?" Cam asked. "Raz got called out again. He's gonna be gone till next week. He was just checking up on me" I told him and we stood up.

"I get you for how ever many days he's gone?" He wiggled his eyebrows and I smiled. "Let's go then we have no time to waste" he spoke. We threw our trash away and were headed back to his car.

"Fitz!" I heard a yell and Cameron kept walking. "Oh my god it is him" I heard an excited voice. Two girls ran in front of us stopping us in our tracks.

"Oh my god" one gasped and Cameron just smiled and held my hand a little tighter. "I love your videos so much. You are so funny" the blonde one gushed.

"Where are the others? Is it just you? Who is this?" The brunette looked at me for a moment. "We love you so much can we take a picture with you please. Please" they begged.

"Uh I'm actually in-" "Here" The blonde handed me her phone and took Cameron's arm. "You are so tall" The brunette grabbed his other arm and I just smiled and took a step back to take the picture.

"Smile" I spoke and they did. I took a couple pictures and handed it back. "You are so cute" The brunette spoke and her face was red. "Thank you." Cameron smiled and stepped back over to my side.

"Is this your girlfriend?" The blonde asked and looked at me. "Yes it is. Were actually trying to get home" he spoke and put his arm around my shoulders. "Can you tell Mason I said hi?" The blonde asked.

"Yeah I will" he nodded. "The podcast is so funny" she spoke again and they both giggled. "We listen to it every time. The Poland story is the best one" they both nodded.

"Alright well thank you again but we do have to go" Cameron took a step backwards. "Thank you. Your amazing" they waved and they giggled. We turned around and walked back it the car and got in.

He let out a breath and I chuckled a little bit. "What's so funny?" He asked me and I smiled. "Just the way you interact with people. Its cute" I told him and put on my seat belt.

"Well I wanna interact with you when we get home" he told me and started the car. We got back to his place and walked up the steps. I wanted to tell him right now. Fuck.

"Cameron" I spoke and he unlocked the door and looked back at me. "Finally your home" Mason called from the couch. He and Eric and Jay all sat there with a beer.

"Are you guys drinking my beer?" Cameron asked and walked to the fridge. I close the door. "You know we've had sex on that couch" I spoke and they all stood up making noises.

"Gross" Eric wiped him self off and Cameron walked over. "My door was locked" Cameron told them and they nodded. "Yeah. You guys comin over or what?" Jay asked.

"Yea we are. I've gotta get changed. Take a shower" Cameron told them. "Well fine we'll take Quinn then" Jay pointed at me. "No" Cameron shook his head.

"If you both are over here its gonna be another 6 hours before you guys are over there" Eric explained. "No we will be right over" Cameron told them. "We just don't trust you Cam. Quinn get a coat" Mason told me. "I'm wearing one" I laughed.

"Good then you're coming with us" He nodded and Cameron walked over to me. "Nah. Nah. None of that" Mason stepped in between us and Cameron sighed. "Let's go" Eric waved me out the door and Jay opened it.

"This is kinda like kidnapping" I spoke. "I'll see you in like 20 minutes" Cameron told me and I smiled and nodded. We walked out of his apartment and down the steps over to a car. Jay drove. Eric was in the passenger after fighting with Mason and Mason sat in the back with me.

"Quinn" Jay spoke and turned the mirror so he could see me. "Can you drive or no?" He asked. "No I haven't learned how to drive on the left side yet" I spoke. "Ah Jay let her drive" Mason piped up. "No" I shook my head. "You sure?" Jay asked me and I nodded.