65

Everyone was talking and eating and having a good time. "So are we goin out after this?" Hamish asked and I heard Cameron sigh.

"Ah I don't know." Cameron shook his head. "No let's go out." Eric nodded and Cameron looked at him and a few others were down. "Come on Cam" Mason begged and Cameron sighed and he smiled.

"Fine" I spoke and his brothers seemed happy. We continued to eat and I was only a little high. We finished eating and they were talking about where they wanted to go. It seemed like everyone wanted to go out.

"Your coming yeah?" Cameron slung his arm around my shoulder. "I wish I was cumin" I looked up at him and his lips parted and he turned pink. "When we get home" he winked and smiled. The sun had gone down and we dropped our cars off at Ryan's and we all got a ride together so we didn't loose each other.

We were at the first bar and everyone had already had a few shots. I was sitting at a table with Alex, and Hamish while Cameron went to go get a few drinks.

"So Quinn" Alex leaned his head on his hand and looked at me. I smiled and looked at him. "You and Cam?" He asked and I smiled more. "Yeah?" I asked and he chuckled.

"I feel like we know you" Hamish spoke and I raised my eyebrows. "Cameron talks about you all the time. Mum and dad really want to meet you" Hamish spoke.

"They wanna meet me?" I asked and they both nodded. "What the hell are you cunts talking about?" Cameron walked over and he set down the drinks. "You" Cameron pointed at me and I smiled.

"We've gotta go for a second. We'll be right back" Cameron told his brothers as I walked over to him. "What are we doing?" I asked him as he grabbed my hand and we walked off.

"I wanna kiss you" he told me and we walked out the back exit and he pushed me against the cold bricks and his lips touched mine. He was drunk. He had his hands on my wasit and his hips were pushed up against mine. He started to kiss my neck and I ran my hands on his chest and through his hair.

The kisses were getting longer and harder with each one. Him pushing his body against mine. His hand were running up and down my sides and we kissed.

"Ok" he panted and kissed my neck once more as his chest heaved up and down. I was also breathing heavy and he took a deep breath and looked down at me.

"Good?" I asked him and he bit the inside of his lip and nodded. "Honestly I just wanna take you home right now" he told me and I smiled. "What sneak out?" I asked him and he chuckled.

"No I think they might notice" He frowned. "Alright well. I think we can manage for a bit longer" I told him and he smiled and nodded. We went back inside and we all started to drink a bunch. A couple at a time they started to leave and I was really drunk at the 4th club.

"Cam" I put my hand on his arm and he looked at me. "You want another drink?" He asked and was about to stand up. "No. No" I smiled. "Can you call me a car my phone is dead" I told him and he nodded.

"You wanna go home?" He asked me and I nodded. "Alright we can go" he nodded. "No. No it's ok. Stay with your brothers. I'll be ok" I told him. "I don't want you to be alone" he told me.

"I can't keep up with you guys." I laughed and he smiled. "I want you to stay out and have fun with them while there here" I told him and he nodded. "Ok" he spoke and he got on his phone.

"What? Are you leaving?" Alex slung his arm over my shoulders. "I'm a light weight. I'm surprised I lasted this long" I told him and he laughed. "Me too" Cameron chimed in.

"Ah well we'll see ya again" Hamish told me. "Cam we like this one" Alex whispered to Cameron but loudly. "Yeah she's amazing" Cameron smiled at me and I waved my hands. "Shut up" I scoffed and they laughed.

"Alright. I'll walk you out" Cameron told me. "Give me 10 minutes" Cameron pointed at his brothers. They made a couple noises and they were already drinking more.

Cameron helped me out the door and led me over to a car. "Sure you're gonna be ok?" Cam asked me and I nodded. "I'm sure" I stood on my tiptoes and kissed him.

"Ok. I love you. Get there safe" he told me and I smiled. "I'll see you tomorrow" he nodded and kissed me again before opening the door and I flopped in to the back.

"I love you. Drink for me. Have fun" I smiled and he chuckled and nodded and shut the door. I sat in the back of this uber and I leaned my head back. Don't throw up. Don't throw up. Breath. In. Out. In. Out. The car stopped and I picked my head up and went to hand the guy money.

"Its already paid for sweetheart" he spoke putting his hand up. "Ah. My boyfriend. Thank you" I hiccuped and I pushed open the door. I got out and the car drove off. I was standing outside of Cameron's apartment. Sly dog.

I just smiled and shook my head as I walked towards the stairs. Oh shit. I took it one at a time and finally got up to his door. I fiddled with my keys and turned to find the one I needed. Ah. Thank god.

I put it in the door and unlocked it. I fell in and I shut the door behind me. Oh shit. The key. I opened it and took the key out and then closed it back. I held on to anything and everything as I walked to Cameron's room. I saw the bed and I smiled as I fell on to it and fell asleep.