54

I was breathing heavy as I laid on the bed and Cameron had gotten up. We both got dressed to go to Ryan's. "I thought we were gonna make pizza" I frowned.

"Well, spend the night and when we come back we can." He offered. "Let me call Raz." I spoke and grabbed my phone. It rang and rang. What was he doing. "Its Raz. Leave your name and number" then it beeped.

"Hey Raz. I'm at Cameron's. I'm gonna spend the night. Call me back if you need me" I spoke and hung up. "He didn't answer?" Cam asked and I shook my head. We walked out and he pulled me close as we walked to his car.

I wrapped my arm around his waist and smiled. "I like being close to you" he told me and I looked up at him. "Stop" I blushed and he laughed. His real laugh was so funny. But sometimes when I tell a bad joke he does his little fake laugh which also makes me smile.

We got in the car and we drove to Ryan's house. "We're here" Cameron called and Ryan and Sam were on the couch. "Come on. They aren't here yet. Toby is trying to round them up" Ryan told us. Ryan was rolling a joint.

"How do you learn how to do that" I leaned forward and he rolled the edges down. "Take a paper" he handed me one and held one.

"Sprinkle the oregano" he put some on the flat paper. "Little pinch of tobacco" he pushed the container over and I did it just like him. "Mmhhh. Then take the sides" he showed me rolling it in his fingers.

"What if I spill it?" I asked him and he shrugged. "I've got more" he told me. I tried to roll it like he did and most of the weed just feel in to the container. "Then once you get it down you can do it while high or talking" he told me and rolled another one.

I tried again and by the time I had gotten my first one he had made about 4 more. "That's a big one" Ryan held it up. "Here" he spoke and handed it to me. I put it between my lips and he lit it for me. He rolled and I passed it to Cam. The door swung open after a bit and the rest of them walked in laughing and chatting.

"You cunts better not be smoking with out us" Mason jumped over the back of a seat. "And what If we are cunt?" Sam asked handing him the drugs. Mason just smiled and took a hit.

After a bit we were all pretty fucked up watching tv and talking about literal nonsense. "Ok ok but if the world was flat then we would have had to hear at least about one death of something just falling off?" Eric spoke.

"No that's how people disappear. People disappear when they fall off" Cameron shook his head. "That's not always true. Someone could kidnap a person and then they would disappear too" Toby spoke.

"Yeah but I'm saying people who have disappeared and who weren't kidnapped could have just fallen off?" Eric explained. "The world isn't flat" Ryan spoke. "How do we know?" Mason asked.

I started to daze off and I had my head leaned on Cameron shoulder. "We do know! There are pictures!" Eric yelled. "There fake" Jay insisted. "There not fake. The earth is round just like the moon" Eric spoke.

"The moon landing was fake though. We don't know what that looks like" Matt said. "Moon? What moon?" Cam asked. "What you don't believe in the moon Cam?" Toby asked. "I'm just sayin how did they know they needed space suits the first time they flew up there? Multiple people would have had to die before they perfected the suit" Cameron spoke.

"But you just said the moon isn't real" Eric said. "Exactly. What moon? Who died?" Cameron shrugged. "Quinn what the hell are you smiling about you stoned cunt" Mason asked and I opened my eyes.

"Is this what you guys do on the podcast? Just ramble about different things?" I chuckled. "Ramble?" Jay asked. "This is a serious conversation Quinn. We don't fuck around here" Toby told me trying not to smile.

"No you're right. This is serious" I nodded sitting up. "What have we learned so far?" I asked.
"Moons fake"
"Earth is flat"
"No such thing as astronauts"
"Pictures of earth are fake"
"The earth is fucking stupid"
They all started to speak at once and I smiled and nodded. "Exactly right" I nodded.

"We need Quinn on the podcast. She agrees with us. It makes us sound more right" Eric spoke. "Well I'll only agree if I think it's right though. You can't just spew out bullshit" I shook my head.

"Never mind. Theres no room for more than one woman on the podcast." Eric shook his head. "Hell you can have my spot" Toby told me and I smiled.

"Will you be on the podcast if Toby doesn't wanna do it one week?" Ryan asked me. "I can't take over Toby's spot for a podcast. Shes way to important. She does a lot of the talking" I spoke.

"Alright kiss up" Mason scoffed. "Come on surely. What if shes sick then will you?" Jay asked me and I looked at Toby.

"If she's sick I'll do one. But I can't promise I'll be anywhere near as funny" I told them. "Woman aren't funny" Matt shook his head. "Yeah alright. You can have Matt's spot" Toby told me and I laughed.

"We can't have two sets of boobs on the podcast." Mason shook his head. "Why?" Cameron asked. "Its to many. I already get distracted by-" Mason looked over at Toby who was looking at him.

"I think it's a good idea if I'm just quiet" Mason spoke and we all nodded. We talked a bit more and Cameron and I were headed towards the door. "Were recording tomorrow!" Toby called.

"Ok I'll be there" Cameron told her, and we walked out in to the night air. He took a deep breath and looked at me. "Its always fun rambling about the earth" he chuckled and I smiled.