7

I had woken up a bit earlier and I finished the rest of my room. It looked like me now. Wonderful. Raz had gone to work and I was cleaning up the kitchen.

I got a knock at my door and I turned around. Weird I'm not expecting anyone. I walked over and peeked through the window. Mason stood there with a cigarette in his mouth. I opened the door and he smiled.

"How did you find out where I live?" I asked him. "I have my ways. Come on" he told me and I looked back into my house. "I can't just leave. What are you doing here?" I asked him confused.

"Cameron needs you" he told me. "For what? He hasn't called me" I told him and he threw his head back. "I know he hasn't but he needs you. He's. Stressin out" he told me and I sighed. "About what?" I asked.

"Do you always ask this many questions" he huffed. "I've met you like 4 times Mason. You could be a serial killer" I told him and he chuckled. "That would be crazy, but now is not the time. Come on" he waved his hands for me to come outside. Did I trust this. No. Was I stepping outside. Yeah.

I closed the door behind me and followed Mason to the car. I got in and Toby was in the driver seat and Mason got in the back. "Quinn" Toby smiled and started the car.

"Seatbelt" she told me and I put it on. "What's going on?" I asked her and she looked back at Mason. "Nothing" she told me. "But Mason said Cameron was stressed out and that he needed me for something. I don't even have shoes on" I spoke and we pulled away from my house.

"Cameron's house is the other way" I spoke and Toby nodded. "He's not at home. Just relax" Mason told me and I threw my hands up. I was quiet and we drove to a park.

"You guys would tell me if you were gonna murder me right?" I asked as we all got out. "Of course not" Toby laughed. I walked with them and they stopped at the bottom of a hill.

"Ok" Toby nodded and looked at me. "This is where Cameron is?" I looked around. "No this is where you have to walk by yourself cunt. Up the hill" Mason pointed. "But I don't understand" I told them.

"You will" Toby put her hands on my shoulders and pushed me forward a bit. "Ok" I sighed and I started to walk up the hill. It was grassy and the weather was a bit to hot for my taste but over all nice. I reached the top of the hill and saw Cameron standing at the bottom with a blanket and what looked to be a picnic.

"Quinn" he called and I looked back and Mason and Toby were walking back to the car. I smiled as I walked down the hill towards Cameron.

"Quinn you- why don't you have shoes on?" He asked me looking confused. "Toby and Mason just came by my house told me you were in crisis and then brought me here" I told him and he smiled.

"You get use to them" he assured me. We both sat down and he had fruit and drinks out. Sandwiches. "Why are you doing all this stuff?" I asked him and aye the strawberries. "I don't know" he shrugged and got a little red in the face.

"No tell me. Are you trying to gain my trust so when one of your friends murder me it'll look like an accident?" I asked and he laughed.

"I like you" he spoke quietly and shrugged. "You what sorry I couldn't quiet hear you?" I leaned forward. "I like you, Quinn." He looked at me and I bit my tounge and showed my teeth as I smiled.

"Well?" He asked after I didn't say anything. "Yeah I like you too" I whispered. "What sorry I couldn't quiet catch that?" He spoke and I pushed him and we laughed. We chatted and talked a little bit. He had bought paint and little canvas' so we painted a little bit.

"Look" he showed me excited. Blue sky. Clouds. "What's that brown thing?" I smiled and pointed at the bottom. "What? It's a dog" he chuckled, and looked at it.

"You wanna go back to my place we can watch a movie. Have you seen Inception?" He asked and I shook my head. "Ugh how?" He threw his head back and started to get up.

"I'm American. Very uncultered" I spoke and he grabbed my hands and pulled me up. We started to pack everything up and he grabbed the basket and I held the two drying canvas'.

We got back to his car and drove to his house. We stood in the kitchen and he was looking for something to drink.

"Orange juice" I pointed and and grabbed it out for me and he grabbed a beer. "Well now I feel like a child" I told him. "I know you don't want beer" he told me and I grabbed a glass and he poured some in.

"I've gotta pee. Don't start the movie" I called and ran down the hall. I went pee and walked back to the kitchen. "I'm back" I spoke and he turned around and tripped and he had the beer and orange juice in his hands. I stumbled back trying to catch him.

"Fuck" he gasped and he grabbed the back of my head as I tried to catch my self. "You alright?" He asked and I sat down on the ground. "Good catch" I told him.

"Brain damage probably wouldn't be a good 3rd date" he shook his head. I sat in orange juice and beer for a moment. "Let me grab you a towel hold on" he spoke and he ran to the kitchen.

"I think you might have to drive me home. I'm sticky" I told him as he started to wipe my shirt and pants off. "You can just wear something of mine" he shrugged and helped me up.

"Hold on stay right there" he told me and he came back and laid towels down on the ground and walked me to the bathroom. "I'll grab you some clothes and you can take a shower and I'll put those in the wash" he offered and I nodded.

He brought me back some clothes and I tried to work the shower for a moment before getting In. Ah cold. Fuck. Cold. I stepped away quickly and turned the handle. To hot. What the fuck.

I got it and rinsed off a bit before stepping out of the shower and looked at the clothes. T-shirt. Sweats. I put them on and the legs of the sweats were way to long. I pulled them up and held the waist so they didn't slip off.

"Cam I don't think these fit very well" I spoke and walked out. He had cleaned up the mess and was in the kitchen again. "You gotta tie them" he told me and walked over. I lifted my shirt up a bit and he stepped close and pulled the string and tied it in a little bow.

"Good?" He asked and I lifted my arms up. "Yes" I smiled. He put my clothes in the washer and we started to watch the movie.