24

We got to the large building with people walking in and out quickly. Raz went to go talk to the lady. He came back and sat down. I wonder what they left for me. It couldn't be anything major. We were lower class. I just wanted something to remember them by. Do not cry.

"Raoul Cook and Quinn Cook" our names were called and we stood up and followed a lady down a hall way. "Mr. Hums will be in here in just a moment" she smiled and shut the door. Raz was answering emails and I sat there quietly.

"Good morning" a man came in and smiled lightly. "I am very sorry for both of your losses" he told us and we did the usual head nod. People are always sorry. He had a stack of papers on his desk and cleared his throat.

"So I was digging around and Mr. And Mrs. Cook didn't have a very long will." He told is. "But hand written letters for the both of you" he handed them to us. On the front mine said "Open when your alone. Love you" my dads hand writing.

"You two are the only living family members" he read the paper and Raz nodded. "To my brother Raoul I leave a sum of 20 million dollars and-" "Did you say 20 million" Raz gasped as he sat forward and the man nodded. 20 million oh my god.

"20 million" Raz ran his hands though his hair breathing heavy. "And to our daughter Quinn Cook we leave the remaining sum of 812 million. So that-" my brain cut out and my ears started to ring. 812 million? No way that was right. I started to breath heavy as my heart raced.

"At the bottom is says so that you may live your lives how ever you choose" he spoke and I felt tears prick my eyes and Raz was close to tears as well. "Thank you" Raz shook the man's hand and stood up.

"The quantity of money should be in your banks by the end of this week" he spoke and Raz was still shaking his hand. 800 million. "Oh my fucking god thank you" Raz nodded and I stood up. We got back out to his car and I couldn't form the words in my mouth.

"Quinn" he spoke and I turned around and he hugged me tight. "Did you know?" He asked and I shook my head and hugged him. Tears rolled down my face and I held him. "No" I spoke quietly and he took a step back and wiped my face.

"Were fuckin rich girl" he smiled and I wiped my eyes and smiled. He looked up and closed his eyes. "Thank you" he spoke and I tried not to cry any more. Rich? 800 million. "Let's go get drunk" he told me and we got in the car. We were quiet the whole way and I had my letter in my lap. Open when your alone.

Raz was rambling about quitting his job and buying a new house. I was still a little shocked. "Is it real?" I asked him finally and he looked at me for a moment and then back to the road. "I think so" he nodded and I smiled.

"So we may live our lives the way we want. Your mom definitely wrote that" he smiled. We had the radio up loud and we were singing and dancing. We got back to the house and walked inside.

"I think we should wait a couple days just to make sure" he spoke and I chuckled and nodded. "I agree" I spoke. "By the time you get back it should be in there and then we can figure out what to do" he spoke and I breathed and nodded. There was a knock at the door.

"Come in!" Raz called and Cameron opened the door. "Hello" he smiled. "Go grab your bag" Raz told me and I ran up stairs and put the letter on my dresser. I grabbed my bag and walked out to where he and Cameron were chatting.

"You guys have fun" Raz spoke. "What are you gonna do?" I asked him and he smiled a little. "Probably some work" he winked at me and I chuckled. Cameron grabbed my bag and we walked out to his car. I waved to Raz and we drove off. Should I tell him.

"So how did it go?" He asked me and I nodded. I didn't wanna say anything. What if it wasn't real? It didn't feel  real. "Yeah it was good. I only cried a little bit" I told him and I kissed him.

"Thats good, and now I get you for 3 days. All to my self" he smiled at me. "Well not all cause everyone is coming with and Toby and Jay wanted to go to a couple shops, but mostly I get you" he told me and put his hand on my leg.

"Its gonna be so much fun" he danced in his seat a little bit and I just had a stupid smile on my face. "You seem happier than usual." He told me and I tried not to smile but it was hard.

"Just excited to be here with you" I told him and he squeezed my leg with a smile. We drove and drove and drove. I was looking out the window and we had the radio on for most of the way.

"Ah were here" he spoke and turned into a hotel parking lot. We parked and I saw the rest of them get out of there cars. I grabbed my bag and Cam grabbed his. He linked our arms together and we started to walk.

"When does it start?" Ryan caught up and walked beside Cameron. "Uh 9 or 10" he nodded and Ryan was on his phone. He was always planning something. We got into the hotel and checked in. Cam gave me a key and he put one in his pocket.

We rode up to the floor and walked to our room. The other boys and Toby had rooms in the same hall. He unlocked the door and I looked around. It was always weird walking into a hotel room the first time.

"Cam" I spoke and he faced me with his back to the bed. I walked over and pushed him down on the bed and kissed him. He just smiled and held me.