66

I heard foot steps in the room and voices down stairs. "Cameron?" I spoke worried. "Just me" he spoke calmly and I flinched as he put his hand on my leg for a minute.

"What time is it?" I asked him. "Time for bed. I didn't mean to. Scare you" he hiccuped in the middle. He crawled in the bed and his arm went around me pulling me close to him.

"I'm glad your here" he told me and I smiled and flipped over. I could smell the booze on his breath. "Your breath smells terrible" he told me and I chuckled. "I was gonna say the same about you" I told him and he laughed.

"Let's just go to sleep. We'll worry about it in the morning" he yawned and I still had my eyes closed and soon I heard him snoring and I fell asleep right after.

-

I woke up and Cameron was stretched out on the bed. The covers had been thrown to the floor. I didn't wanna open my eyes. I tired to breath for a moment to see if I had a head ache. No? I opened my eyes and saw the sun shining in.

I rolled over and faced Cameron. His arm was under my pillow and the other on his stomach as he laid on his back. He was in only his underwear. He grumbled for a moment shifting his body and I sat up out of the bed and I needed a shower.

I got out of the bed and I walked to the bathroom shutting the door quietly. I turned the water on and got undressed. I stepped in to the shower and let the hot water run over my skin. A few minutes passed and the door opened.

"Quinn you in here?" Cameron's voice spoke. "Yeah just me" I told him and the door shut. I heard him go pee and then it was quiet for a moment. The curtain opened and he stepped in. "Cameron!" I gasped and he put his finger to his lips and closed his eyes.

"What are you doing?" I couldn't help but smile and he chuckled. "I need a shower" he told me and he took a step towards me. "How's the head?" I asked him and he shrugged. "Not too bad" he spoke and his hands went on to my waist.

He stepped close to me and we were both in the water now. I looked up at him and the water hit his chest. "Are you staying here?" He asked me and I shrugged. "If you want me to" I nodded. "I do" he spoke quickly and I smiled.

"Cam!" I heard banging on the door and he looked to the left. "I'm in the shower!" Cameron called. "Hurry up!" I heard Alex yell and Cameron leaned his head back and then kissed my forehead after. His hair was wetted down over his face.

"If were gonna be quick you've gotta let go" I told him and he frowned. "I don't wanna be quick" he told me and I blushed. We finished our shower and I walked out with a towel wrapped around me and he was getting dressed.

"Can we just lock the door and stay in here?" He asked me and I turned around and he was in front of me. "I think your brothers might break down the door" I told him and he pulled at the top of my towel.

"We could move the dresser in front of it" he offered and I held the towel up. "I don't think so" I shook my head and he threw his head back and frowned. "How about a kiss and then we can get dressed?" I offered and he looked down at me.

He kissed my lips and kissed me again while wrapping his arms around me. "I just wanna stay in bed, with you. They can handle them selves" he told me quietly and stepped towards me pushing me back.

"Cameron" I giggled, and I gasped as the back of my legs hit the bed. He pushed me on to the bed and I held my towel around me. "Let me see what's under there" he spoke with a cheeky grin on his face.

"What about your brothers?" I asked him and he was on top of me now kissing me. "Cam let's go! Were going over to Ryans!" Hamish called from the door and Cameron sighed and laid his head down beside mine. The door handle started to jiggle.

"I'm naked. Give me a minute!" Cameron yelled. "Ok 5 minutes!" Hamish yelled back and Cameron kissed my neck one more time. "I guess we have to go" he groaned and got off of me and helped me up off the bed.

We both got dressed and I was walking to the door and he grabbed my hand, and turned me around. He pulled me close to him and hugged me. "Cam. Are you ok?" I asked him and he was quiet as he laid his chin on the top of my head. I had my arms around him and laced my fingers at his back.

"Cameron" I spoke getting a little worried now. "I'm ok" he told me still holding on to me, holding me closer now. "I'm ok" he breathed out and I had my face against his chest.

"You don't sound so sure" I spoke and he rubbed my back and took a step back. "I just love you and I wanna be with you" he told me and I smiled. "I'm here. Right now. With you" I assured him and he kissed my head, and he smiled.

"Let's go down stairs and see what those kids are up too" he chuckled and we opened the door and walked out and down the steps. "Ah the lovers are finally awake" Alex spoke and he and Hamish stood in the kitchen.

"You get a little too drunk last night Cammy?" Hamish slung his arm around Cameron's shoulder. "Yeah only cause you guys are here" Cameron smiled and they both laughed.

"Well Ryan invited us over" Hamish spoke. "Right now?" Cameron asked and he was pouring a cup of coffee as I sat down in a stool. "Yeah like an hour ago but we didn't wanna wake the princess" Alex smiled.

"You know Cameron gets so cranky when he doesn't get is beauty sleep" Hamish looked at me with a smile. "Alright. Alright" Cameron warned and put a cup of coffee in front of me.