12

I woke up and my head ache had gone away and I was feeling better. Throwing up really does help. I looked around the dark room and I was at Cameron's house. Jesus christ. Fuck.

I flipped the covers off and I walked out of his room. "Cameron?" I called and walked down the steps. I looked around but he wasn't here. I walked in to the kitchen and saw a note on the table.

Had to run to the office real quick. Drink some water I'll be right back
-Cam :)

I set the note back down and opened the fridge. "Do not drink this" was writing on a sticky note on the pitcher. I got some water and I sat on the couch and was on my phone for a bit and I heard the door handle jiggle. Cameron opened the door and he smiled as he saw me.

"She's alive" he sang and closed the door. "I am" I breathed out and he walked over and plopped down next to me. "Thanks for taking care of me" I rested my head on his shoulder. "Anytime" he nodded.

"You had to run to the office?" I asked him. "Yeah the lads were having trouble with one of the computers he told me. "What do you do at work?" I asked him and he was quiet for a moment. "I" he stopped. "I just am on a computer all day. Nothing special" he told me and I hummed.

"Yeah now tell me what you really do cause I know your lying" I looked at him and he turned to look at me. "You can tell when I'm lying?" He asked and I shrugged. "Its a gift. I won't care I just wanna know more about you. I don't even have a job" I told him.

"I'm a you     " he whsipered the last part. "A what?" I asked. "A youtuber. I play games on my computer" he shrugged. "That's what we all do. Well Ryan and Sam are our managers but" he shrugged and I hummed.

"I can definitely see that" I nodded and closed my eyes again as he chuckled. "Do you like video games?" He asked me. "It depends on what type of mood I'm in. YouTube huh? Are you big?" I asked.

"Not really. We just make jokes and fuck around most the time" he told me and I hummed. "I'll have to look you up and make sure your not crazy" I told him. "Please do not" he begged and I giggled.

We sat there for a bit and we were watching tv and talking in between commercials. "I never got a straight answer on the weed?" He told me and he had my hand on mine rubbing his thumb over my knuckles. "Yeah I have before but not everyday or anything" I told him.

"Do you want to?" He asked me. "You have weed on hand?" I asked him and he nodded. "If you knew Ryan" he chuckled and stood up. "So yeah?" He asked and I shrugged and nodded. "Yeah" I smiled and he walked up to his room and came down with a joint.

"In the house?" I asked and he shrugged. "Its mine" he told me and I nodded. We smoked and I let him have more. I was very comfy now laying against him. "I wanna lay down" I told him.

"Are you tired?" He asked and started to shift. "No and yes" I told him. He pulled my arm and laid down on the couch. I laid next and on top of him a bit and closed my eyes. His fingers went though my hair slowly and I was getting more tired. I heard the tv but it was getting quiet as I kept my eyes closed.

"Quinn if you fall asleep on me I won't be able to wake you up?" He told me. "Why not?" I asked him. "Cause I'll fall asleep too" he told me and I smiled. "That's ok. My uncle called hes gonna be in Sydney for a couple more days" I told him and he rapped his arms around me and I relaxed. I kept my eyes shut and I fell asleep.

-

I woke up and Cameron was still sleeping. He had his arms wrapped around me snoring just a little. I needed to pee. I saw the sunlight poking though the windows and I tried to sit up carefully.

"Don't leave" he grumbled and pulled me slightly. "I've gotta pee" I told him quietly. "Only way your allowed to get up is if you kiss me" he spoke, but had his eyes closed. I leaned and kissed his lips and he opened his eyes.

"Like sleeping beauty" I smiled and stood up. "That would make you Prince charming" he called and I walked to the bathroom. I went pee and he was still laying on the couch.

"Can I make coffee?" I asked him. "I can do it" he started to get up. "I'm already up." I waved my hands and he laid back down on the couch.

"Next time can we sleep in the bed. This couch is a bit short for me" he spoke and I chuckled. I moved around the kitchen looking for the coffee stuff.

"Are you gonna come back over here?" He asked and I pressed start on the coffee pot and walked back over. He sat up and I laid down and put my head on his lap. "What do we have planned for the day?" I asked him.

"This seems good" he told me and his phone rang. He groaned and I grabbed it off the table and handed it to him. "I don't want it" he shook his head. "Its Ryan" I told him as it rang.

"You answer it" he told me and I did. "Cameron we need to sort out the podcast and answer emails for sponsors." Ryan spoke.

"He says you need to sort out the podcast and answer emails" I told Cameron and he leaned his head back and snored. "Quinn? Why do you have Cam's phone? Where are you guys?" He asked me now seeming intrested.

"He said he didn't want to answer it and that I should" I spoke and I heard Ryan chuckle. "So your spending the night now I see" Ryan hummed. "Gross. Do not say it like that" I spoke and Cameron looked down at me.

"Tell him to get his ass over to the office. Thank you" he told me and the line went dead. "What did he say?" Cam asked. "You need to get your ass to the office" I told him and sat up.

"I really don't want to" he told me. "Unless you stay here and I'll come back and we can continue this" he leaned over to me. "Stay here? At your house?" I asked him and he shrugged.

"Yeah why not?" He asked and I shrugged. "Unless you need to go back home for somthing?" He asked and I looked at him. "I'm sure it's fine." I spoke and he kissed me and stood up. He went to his room and got dressed and I was stirring coffee as he pulled his shirt down and walked down the steps.

"So like an hour" he leaned on the counter. "I'm sure I'll find something todo" I assured him and he just smiled. "Alright. I'll see you in a bit" he walked to the door and out.