68

I woke up and I felt Cameron's arm around me. Oh. Were at my house. I looked around my room. Cameron shifted and I rolled over to face him.

He was sleeping with his hand against his face and his other arm around me. He was drooling and mouth breathing. He sniffed and closed his mouth after a moment and his eyes remained closed.

I lifted my hand up and I pushed some of his hair out of his face. He mumbled something and I fixed his hair and put my hand down. The arm around me pulled me closer to his body and I could feel his steady heart beat.

"Quinn" he spoke and I hummed as he tucked my hair behind my ear and placed his hand on my back. He was quiet again and I had my head against his chest.

"Quinn" he spoke again. "Yeah?" I asked this time and his leg went over mine and I smiled. "What time is it baby?" He asked me, and licked his lips. "Uh." I spoke and rolled over to look at my clock.

"Its 1:22 in the afternoon" I spoke him and he did a happy hum. "You hear that?" He asked and I was quiet for a moment trying to listen. "Its quiet. No one knows where we were" he told me and I chuckled.

"Toby knows I'm here. She dropped me off here last night" I told him. "No one knows I'm here" he corrected. "You didn't tell your brothers were you went?" I chuckled. "Nope. They were drunk and past out when I left" he told me and kissed my head.

"Well do you want some lunch?" I asked him. "I wanna lay here with you" he told me. "Alright" I agreed and his chest hummed and he wrapped both arms around me.

"Oh. What are we going as for Halloween?" He asked me. "Its like 2 weeks away." He added and I hummed. "Were going as something together?" I asked him.

"Yeah that'll be cute right?" He asked and I smiled. "Yeah. It will" I nodded. "I don't know. I'm pretty sure I've gone scary for the past couple years. When I was 8 my mom dressed me up as a Bee and I tried to sting everyone" I told him and he laughed.

"Well we'll have to go as something that comes in two?" He spoke. "Weed and a pipe" he gasped and I laughed. "Ciggy and a lighter" he hummed.

"How about. Salt and pepper?" I asked. "Mario and his lady?" He spoke. "I would want to be Mario" I told him. "Mario and Luigi and you can be Mario" he told me.

"The incredibles." He gasped again. "You do have the ass for it" he grabbed my butt and I jerked to the side and put my hands on his chest. "We could go as space man and alien" I spoke.

"How about king and queen?" He asked and now I gasped. "I like that one" I told him. "Ah. King and queen" he nodded. "Well have to go to the shop maybe. Look at some stuff there" I spoke and I nodded.

"Alright I love that. That's easy. Do we have to be a certain king and queen? Does it matter?" I asked. "Nah. If they ask we'll just lie" he shrugged and I flipped on my back and nodded. I sat up and I crawled on top of him and laid my head down on his chest.

He moved my hair to the side and scratched my back. "I like this" he told me and I smiled. "Me too" I took a deep breath. My phone started to ring.

"Don't answer it" he wrapped his arms around me. "What if its Raz?" I asked him and he shook his head. "No." He wined and it stopped ringing. It was quiet for a moment and it started to ring again.

"Cameron" I chuckled trying to get up. "Quinn please. I don't wanna get up" he told me and it stopped ringing. "Well I can't really move" I told him and brought my hands up and ran my hands though his hair. He shuttered and wrapped his legs around mine as my phone started to ring again.

"Who is calling you? Why so much?" He groaned. "Do you have your phone?" I asked him. "No? I think I left it at my house" he told me and I chuckled.

"Let's just. Go back to sleep" he rubbed my back. I let my finger nails go on his jawline over his beard and he lifted his chin up. He yawned and I lifted my head up and he looked at me.

"Quinn" he spoke and I hummed and raised my eyebrows. My phone started to ring again and I rolled over and he sighed. "No. No no no" he grabbed my arm and he pulled me back.

"I've gotta see who it is" I giggled and he tickled my sides. "Cameron" I laughed and he laid down on me holding my wrists. "Shhh. Shh. Shh. It'll stop" he told me and pinned my legs down.

I tried to pull my arms out but he was determined to stay in bed. "I'm not a morning person" he told me. "Its afternoon Cam" I told him and he shook his head and laid down on me. It was quiet and my phone was also quiet. Oh. His breathing was slower and his grip had loosened.

"Quinn do not even think about it. I can feel your heart beat" he told me grabbing my wrists again. I laughed and tried to wiggle. "Oh" he grunted lifting his hips up.

"Don't do that" he told me and I pushed my hips up in to his. "Quinn" he warned and I smiled and laid back down. There was now knocking at my door. Cameron flipped off of me and looked at my door. The front door opened and closed.

"Quinn!" Toby called and Cameron covered up his middle quickly as footsteps cane thought the house.