27

We had gotten dressed and Cameron was looking for his phone. "Will you call it maybe?" He asked and someone knocked at the door. "Quit makin out and come get breakfast with us!" Mason yelled. I called it and we heard it ring.

"Ah" he spoke and pulled it from a pair of pants that were on the floor. The knocking continued and I walked over and swung the door open. Mason and Jay stood there. "Ready? Wheres Cam?" Jay asked and Cameron walked beside me.

"Ryan said to be ready 10 minutes ago" Jay spoke and we walked out. We walked to a place and all sat down. "I should have told you this morning but you are looking beautiful today" Cam leaned over and whispered to me. I started to blush as I looked at him.

"Hey hey non of that at the table" Ryan snapped and Mason and Jay were blowing straw wrappers at one another. Matt picked his up and blew it at Ryan and it hit his cheek. They all giggled like children and I smiled while Ryan didn't look so impressed.

We ate and then Ryan and Sam decided they wanted to walk around a little bit and we were all ok with that. We walked in and out of stores and Cameron walked beside me and held my hand.

"Quinn" he spoke and I looked at him but he was looking up on a shelf. I looked and saw a werid looking clown. "Oh my god. Mason" I spoke and he laughed.

"Mason they have a picture of you" I called and he picked his head up and looked at me. "Where?" He asked excited and I pointed up to the scary clown and his smile dropped and he looked at me.

"You think you're funny?" He asked me and I smiled and nodded and Cameron tried not to laugh. "I'm hilarious" I smiled and he walked back over to Jay. A couple hours passed and we were back at the hotel.

"Come. Come here please" Cameron waved me over and I walked over to him and he bent down and picked me up. "What?" I asked him after he kissed me. "I just wanna be sure your having fun" he told me and set me down.

"I am. A lot" I nodded and he smiled. "Are you?" I countered and he nodded. "As long as I'm with you" he told me and I smiled. "Stop" I spoke and wrapped my arms around his waist. "I cant" he shrugged.

"You ready to go though?" He asked and I nodded. We walked out and met the rest of them down in the lobby. "Why does it take you guys so long?" Matt huffed. "Do you really wanna think about that?" I asked.
"Ew Quinn, nasty"
"Gross"
"Control her"
"Really?"
"Stop"
They all complained and Cameron just smiled. "Let's go" Ryan shook his head. We all drove to the festival and there were more people here than yesterday.

I was looking around and we got here a bit later. "I wanna ride the rides" Mason spoke. "Alright. We can go on some" Ryan agreed and I turned and saw a man juggling some knifes. Oh. We were all standing in a group while Ryan figured out where to go. I took a couple steps towards the guy as he looked at the knifes.

He saw me, gave me a wink and kept going. I chuckled a little and turned back around. "Cameron I ju-" I stopped and realized they weren't there. Jesus christ. Fuck. I looked around the place. Why is everyone so tall? Where is my even taller boyfriend.

I looked over and tried to see someone tall. Blonde hair. I think he had a grey shirt on. Ah there he is. "Cameron" I spoke and walked over. I grabbed his hand and he stopped. "Sorry" I gasped and pulled my hand away. Not Cameron.

"Nah you're good sweetheart" he smiled. "I wasn't the guy you were looking for?" He asked and I shook my head. So fucking awkward. Why. "Hope you find him" he nodded and I smiled once more before he walked off. That was weird.

I looked around and felt my phone vibrate. Of course. I grabbed it. Cam. "Hi" I answered and he chuckled. "I'm pretty sure we lost you. I have my hand up can you see me?" He asked and I looked around all the people.

"No I was watching some guy juggle knifes and then you guys were gone" I spoke. "Put your hand up I'll see if I can see you. What are you by?" He asked and I put my hand up.

"Uh I'm near a hot dog stand. I see a lot of people" I told him. "How do you loose her?" I heard Ryan. "She got distracted" Cameron told him. "Stay on the line were walking" he told me.

"She needs a fuckin leash" Mason spoke. "Shut the fuck up Mason" I told him. "She told you to shut the fuck up" Cameron repeated. "Fuck off" Mason laughed. "Jump. Jump up and down" Cameron told me. I held my boobs and jumped a couple times and spun around in a circle.

"Ugh that's hard." I told him and he laughed. I held my arm up. "You're not walking are you?" He asked me. "No I'm standing still." I told him. "Where the hell-" he stopped and my hand was grabbed. I turned around and Cameron smiled.

"Found yeah" he spoke and I hung up. "Thank god. I was about to start hyperventilating" I told him. "Quinn you've got stay with us" Sam told me and I nodded.

"I'm new to traveling in a herd" I spoke. "I'm keeping hold of this" Cameron held my hand up and kissed the top of it. "Yeah we could close line people" I gasped and stepped away a little bit. He just laughed and pulled me close. We rode on a couple of the rides and ate some food before going to listen to the last of the music.