15

I woke up and my head hurt. I moved my hand up to cover my eyes. "Quinn?" I heard Cameron's voice. I opened my eyes and saw him sitting beside me on a coffee table.

"Jesus Christ you scared the shit out of us" Eric told me and I blinked a couple of times. I was back at Toby's house. "You alright?" Cameron asked me. "I'm good. What happened?" I asked and sat up.

"We think some asshole put somthing in your drink" Toby handed me a glass of water. "Well that's embarrassing" I sighed and took a drink. "What month is it?" Ryan asked me.

"Uh September?" I spoke. "And what day of the week is it?" He asked. "That's not something I typically know" I told him. "Where are you?" Ryan asked me instead. "Earth" I smiled and he smiled a little.

"She'll be alright. Some rest is what she needs" Sam told Cameron and he stood up and helped me up. "Yeah I'll take her home" Cameron nodded. "The car is outside waiting" Ryan nodded.

"Try not to get drugged on the way there" Matt spoke and I nodded. "Sorry to ruin you guys night" I told them. "It was almost 2 anyway they were about to close up" Jay told me and I smiled. "Thank you" I nodded and Cameron and I walked out the door and got in to the uber.

We drove back to Cameron's place and he wouldn't let go of my hand all the way up. "You go get in bed" he told me and shut the door. I saluted him and kicked my shoes off and walked up the stairs and in to his room.

I stood there for a moment kinda nervous. Was I suppose to get in bed? Was he gonna come up here. I walked back down the stairs and he was in the kitchen. "I forgot my bag in your car" I told him and he smiled. "Second drawer" he pointed up stairs.

I walked back upstairs and I was tired. I dug around and found somthing to wear. I quickly put it on and laid down on the bed. "Quinn you should probably eat somthing" he walked in. I groaned and looked at him.

"I just wanna sleep" I told him. He walked over and pulled the blankets down as I laid on top of them. His hand went around my waist to pick me up a bit and then my legs as well. He covered me up and walked to his bathroom.

I was quiet and I had closed my eyes. He walked around the room and the light was flipped off. He walked around and the bed dipped as he laid down. I started to get nervous. Why would he not sleep in his own bed? I'm stupid.

He shifted and then he was still. I felt him laying beside me but he didn't touch me. "Cam" I spoke quietly and he shifted and hummed. "You ok?" He asked.

I rolled over in the dark room and scooted close to him. He moved over a bit and put his arms around me and I laid a couple inches down so his chin rested on my head. "Goodnight" he told me. "Night" I smiled. I closed my eyes and feel asleep to the sound of his breathing.

-

I woke up and I was alone. I frowned as I reached my arms out but he wasn't there. I rolled over and squinted because of the light. Achievement unlocked. Sleeping in a boys bed.

I sat up and pushed the hair from my face as I got out of bed. I walked down the steps and smelled food cooking. "Ah I was just about to come get you" he told me and mixed something in a pan. I walked over to him and he bent down and cupped my face and kissed me.

"I love walking up to you in the morning" he told me and went back to scrambling eggs. "Good morning to you too" I told him and he just smiled. "Bad news first" he spoke as I say down. "I've got work today. Quit a bit. I've been very distracted by this girl" he told me and I smiled.

"Oh? What's she like?" I asked him. "Just the most beautiful woman I've very seen" he shook his head. "Her laugh could win a war. And her cheeks get all red when she's embarrassed. I love it" he told me and my face was getting red as he smiled.

"She is so strong willed, and knows exactly what she wants" he added. "And has she told you what she wants?" I asked and he looked at me. "I'm still trying to figure it out" he grinned and his eyes shifted down towards the pan.

"Well I do need to go home and do some stuff." I spoke and he slumped. "After we eat I'll drive you over and then call you when I'm done with work how does that sound?" He asked me, and I nodded. "Amazing" I nodded.

"Oh!" He gasped and set down his spatula. "I heard that there's gonna be live music in Geelong next month on the 5th and 6th and 7th maybe. I figured we could get a hotel room and stay there for a couple night?" He looked at me excited.

"I've actually. I have to go see a lawyer on the 5th to see what my parents left me in there will but after that. I would love that" I told him and he smiled a bit. "Wonderful" I nodded.

"So what does work look like for you?" I asked him. "Well I've got to go to the office. I'm gonna play CS with a couple of the boys for a bit. Then we need to record the podcast. Then I need to edit and get a video up. Ryan wanted to talk- what are you looking at?" He asked as I looked at him.

"I love your accent" I shrugged and his lips were parted. "You like hearing me talk?" He pointed to him self and I nodded with a smile. He hummed and tilted his head. "Continue" I smiled resting my head on my hands.

"Ryan wanted to talk to me about a couple sponsors and possibly getting some stuff for the podcast set. Toby had this huge Millennium Falcon Lego set she built and we've been trying to get it over there for ages" he started putting food on plates.

"Once that's all done I'll see if the boys need anything and if they do I'll probably say no and go pick up that girl I was talking about and that should be my whole day" he told me and I nodded.

"Sounds fun. When I get a job I don't know how much spending the night and bar hopping I'll be able to do" I tilted my head. "And that's why were doing it now" he set a plate in front of me and leaned on the counter.

"When is your birthday by the way?" He asked me. "Why?" I asked and he shrugged. "Mines in 6 days" he told me. "You're a virgo" I hummed and nodded. Makes since.

"Your giving me Sagittarius or Capricorn" he told me. "I'm a Taurus. May 12th" I spoke and he gasped. "No way" he shook his head and then tilted it. "No wait. Well. Now that you say that it makes more since" he nodded and I laughed.