60

I sat there for a bit longer and had my eyes shut. I was listening to myself breath and my phone rang. Cameron. I picked up up and held it to my ear.

"Hello" I spoke. "Hey doll. I've got some footage to cut up today and then I'm gonna stream but after wards if you wanna come over that would be wonderful" he told me.

"That does sound wonderful" I agreed with him. "I'll come get you when I'm done. Are you gonna be home?" He asked me. "Uh I don't know. When you are done just call me. I'll answer" I spoke and he chuckled.

"Ok. I'll see you in a bit" he told me and we both hung up. I scrolled in my contacts and tapped on Tobys and held it to my ear.

"Hey Quinn. What's up?" She answered and I smiled. "Can you come with me to buy a car so I don't get scammed" I spoke and she laughed. "Of course I will" she told me. "Alright I'll be over in 20 minutes" I told her and we hung up.

I got dressed and then got a car and drove over to there house. I walked up and knocked on the door. "Ah finally" Mason swung the door open but his smile fell as he saw me. "Expecting someone else?" I asked.

"I ordered food 20 minutes ago" he threw his head back and let me in. "Why are you here?" He asked me. "For Toby" I told him and he walked in after me. "For Toby?" Matt asked and he was sitting in the kitchen with Eric.

"Yeah she's gonna help me buy a car so I don't get scammed" I smiled. "A car. Can I come?" Matt asked. "Toby's driving" I shrugged. "She'll let me" Matt nodded walked out of the room.

"What kind of car?" Eric asked and I shrugged. "One that runs" I spoke and he chuckled. "Quinn is that you!" Toby yelled from upstairs. "Yeah its me" I yelled back.

"I'll be down in 10" she called, and I went and sat on the couch. "Are you gonna come back here after?" Eric asked and I shrugged. "I can" I spoke. "Yeah we could smoke. Maybe go out" Mason offered and I shrugged.

"Your boyfriend is working today. Pff" Matt walked out dressed. "Responsible andy" Mason chuckled. "I'm here" Toby walked down the steps looking very cool. She has amazing clothes.

"I'm coming too" Matt spoke and Toby looked at Eric and Mason. "I'm already high" Eric held is hands up. "I'm about to be" Mason smiled. "Alright. Let's go then" Toby nodded and we walked out the door and in to her car.

We drove to a couple places and I drove a couple of cars. "Ok. We probably wanna stay on this side of the road" Toby told me reaching towards the wheel. "I get distracted" I spoke looking around.

"Plus where I'm from this is the wrong side. Seeing oh. Shit-" I gasped and skinned a curb. "Jesus christ" Matt spoke from the back. "Sorry" I chuckled holding both hands on the wheel.

After a few more hours I was signing paper work for my car. Nothing fancy. Just incase I do crash. "Are you sure you can make it back?" Toby asked me.

"Oh I'll ride with her" Matt spoke. "Are you sure?" Toby asked and I pushed her as they both laughed. We made it back to there house and I pulled in the drive way.

"I'm not sure if I'll be able to back out" I hummed as we walked to the door. "She does look beautiful" Matt nodded and I smiled. It did. I was happy I finally had a car after 3 or more months.

"Oi fuck heads were home!" Matt yelled as we walked through the door. "Why are you screamin cunt?" Mason yelled sitting in the couch. "Shut up both of you" Eric scolded them and I walked in and sat down.

"Here" Eric handed me some rolled up drugs and I took a little puff. We sat there for a bit Mason and Matt were playing video games. Ryan, Sam and Jay had come over as well. I was sitting on the couch with my head leaned back as they talked. My phone started to ring.

"Fuck" I felt around for it and answered it and put it to my ear. "Hello?" I asked because I still had my eyes shut. "Hey babe. I'm done with work can I come get you?" Cameron's voice rang though and I smiled.

"Is that Cameron?" Ryan there something at me. "Yeah" I nodded. "Cool. I'm getting my shoes on now I'll be over in like ten minutes" he told me. "I'm not at my house. I'm at Tobys" I told him. "Oh?" He spoke.

"So I'm to busy and you just call our other friends up?" He chuckled. "Yeah were all over here." I told him. "Alright well give me like 20 minutes then" he spoke.

"I'll be sitting on the couch" I told him. "Alright" he did his little fake laugh which made me smile and we hung up. "Is he comin over to get you?" Ryan asked me.

"Yep" I nodded. "Good. I wasn't gonna let you drive anywhere" he commented. 30 minutes went by and the door swung open. "I got pulled over" Cameron walked in.

"Got a fucking ticket" he waved a piece of paper around and they all laughed. "For what?" Toby asked grabbing the paper. "You ran a red. Are you stupid?" Toby asked.

"No. I didn't even. It turned red right as I was over the line thing" Cameron sighed and sat down next to me putting his arm around me.

"Who's car is outside?" Cam asked. "Its mine" I smiled and he looked at me. "You bought a car?" He asked and I nodded. "Toby and Matt helped me." I spoke and he looked at them.

"So when I'm working you call up our friends to hang out with?" He asked me and I shrugged as Toby laughed. "Well we can hang out now if you want" I offered and he smiled.
"Gross."
"Get outta here"
"Nasty"
They all started to complain and Cameron only chuckled.

We stayed for a bit longer and we were about to leave. "Were goin out tonight" Eric spoke. "When?" Cameron asked. "Tonight cunt" Mason laughed. "Were meeting here" Matt told us.

"Ok well go home get changed then be back over in a couple hours" Cameron nodded and they all seemed happy with this. We drove back to Cam's house, and I got out of my car which was parked in front of his fancy car.

"She looks pretty good" Cameron looked at my car. "Yeah she does" I smiled looking back. "Yeah and the car too." He grabbed my hand and I smiled.