38

I woke up and streached my legs. I felt Cameron behind me. I curled back up and let my eyes wander around his room. It was nice. It was him. He was snoring lightly and I laid there with him.

His arm stretched out and he wrapped it around my stomach and pulled me close to his body. I smiled and he tangled his legs with mine.

"Quinn" is morning voice was deep. I rolled over and he still had his eyes shut. "You awake?" I whispered but he just went back to snoring. I smiled to myself as I stared at his face. He told me he loved me, but he also thought I was sleeping. How many times had he done that?

I got out of bed slowly and quietly. I gave him a pillow to hug and he flipped over. I walked down stairs and started some coffee and looked though the fridge. I pulled some eggs out and the bacon he had.

I started the bacon as I cracked the eggs in a bowl. I poured them in a pan and sprinkled some cheese in with them. I stirred them and flipped the bacon. I heard his footsteps coming down the hall. He was quiet as he walked down the steps and I just stirred my eggs.

I felt his arms wrap around my waist and he laid his head on my shoulder. "Good morning" I told him. "I don't like waking up with out you next to me" he told me and I smiled.

"A gave you a pillow you seemed happy" I shrugged and he kissed my neck and moved my hair back. He hummed and pulled me close to his body.

"I'll grab the plates" he spoke and let go. He grabbed them and some forks as I took the bacon from the pan. He came and ran his hands down my sides and held my hips. "What's going on. You're all hands today" I spoke and turned and flame off. I heard him chuckled and he turned me around.

"I realized that I wanna spend every day with you" he shrugged and I wrapped my arms around his waist and smiled. "Its gonna get cold if we don't eat it" I told him and he kissed me. We grabbed our food and sat down.

"So I've gotta work today but after I think you should come back over here" he told me and took a bite. "I think I can make that happen" I nodded and he looked down and smiled.

"This is good" he pointed down at his empty plate. "Its one of the three meals I know how to make" I smiled. "What are the other two?" He asked and I smiled.

"You'll figure it out don't worry." I nodded and stood up. "I saw the other day when you were over to get your phone you did the dishes" he commented, and I nodded. "Thank you" he told me and we set our plates on the sink.

"What time do you have to be over to the office?" I asked and he looked at his watch. "Like 2 hours" he spoke, and we went up stairs. I laid down in his bed and he was looking for some clothes to wear. "I'm gonna take a quick shower" he told me.

"I might go back to sleep" I spoke and closed my eyes. "I'll wake you up when we have to leave" he told me and he walked into his bathroom. I heard the shower start to run and he started to sing in there a little bit.

After a bit he came out and we got dressed. I grabbed my shoes and sat on the floor. I tied them up and looked up at Cameron as he stood beside me.

"Ready?" He asked and held his hand out. He pulled me up and we walked out to his car. We got in and drove to my house. "Cameron" I spoke as we pulled up and he turned and looked at me. I wanted to tell him. About the money and the letter and that I loved him. "Yeah?" He smiled a little.

"I'll see you later" I pushed the door open and he caught my hand. I leaned back in and he kissed me. "I'll call you" he nodded and I smiled. "I'll be here" I spoke and he squeezed my hand and let go. I got out and walked into my house.

"Raz?" I called. He was at work. I walked upstairs and looked at my parents letter again. The cops never caught them. How could they not have? I grabbed my computer and started to look up the case online to see if I could find anything.

What secret? Why did I need to be protected? Did Raz really not know anything. My phone rang and I picked it up.

"Hello?" I spoke. "Hey Quinn. Weird question" I heard Ryan's voice and I blinked a couple of times and looked aaaa from my screen that I'd been looking at for over an hour.

"Yeah shoot" I told him. "Do you know anything about ripping up carpet? Or getting old carpet removed?" He asked me. That was a weird question, but I did. "Uh yes" I told him.

"Do you really?" He sounded excited. "Yeah I tore up a bunch of carpet a couple years ago for my parents." I told him. "Would it be to much to ask if I needed some help. Cause Sam and I are kinda stupid about this whole thing" he told me and I chuckled.

"Yeah of course. Like how much carpet? I don't have a car to take it anywhere" I told him. "Oh no no no. We'll get rid of of it we just don't know how to get it off the floor" he told me.

"Alright. Let me call a car and I'll be over in like 20 minutes" I told him. "Ok thank you" he spoke and we hung up. Ripping up carpet? I mean I guess.