62

I got home and thought about telling Raz what happened, but I didn't. I went to my room and got on my computer. Stop digging? Who was that? I was drunk and I didn't get a good look at him. Was there something I missed. My phone lit up. I didn't look at it as I typed. It lit up again and I grabbed it. Cameron.

You make it home?

Mas told me what happened. You ok?

Yes I'm ok. I made it :)

Ok well I'm driving over now. Get shoes on.

Cam you don't have to. I'm ok really.

I know you're ok. I wanna see you.

You're driving and texting?

I'm in an uber :)

I'm getting shoes on.

5 minutes I'll be there.

I looked at my computer with my hands shaking a little bit. Should I stop? Should I not dig any deeper? What was there left? I pushed my chair out and went down stairs. I heard Raz snoring and I walked out of the house.

I stood on the porch and a car pulled up. Cameron got out and walked over to me. "Hey Q" he smiled and I smiled. "The car" I spoke as it drove off. "Figured we could walk" he grabbed my hand and we started to walk.

"I'm tired" I told him as we walked a little bit and stumbled. "Were almost there" he stopped and he let go of my hand and squatted down. "Get on" he spoke and I walked behind him and got on his back. He stood up holding my legs and started to walk again.

We got back to his place and I slid off his back and as he opened the door. We walked in quietly and kicked our shoes off. "I can make popcorn" he offered and I looked at him and smiled. "Mad Men?" I asked and that made him smile as he nodded.

We were both still drunk. He came over with the bowl and we sat down. I ate some of the popped corn and I laid my head on his shoulder. Soon I was getting tired and laid down fully on the couch.

"Are you sleeping?" Cameron rubbed his hand on my leg and I groaned. "No" I told him. "Let's go to the bedroom" he offered and he stood up off the couch. I opened my eyes and sat up.

"Come on sleepy" he grinned and I stood up and we walked to the bedroom. I fell on to the bed and I heard Cameron chuckle. He crawled into the other side and his hand was going across the bed until he grabbed me and pulled me over to him.

"I love you" he told me and I smiled. "I love you too" I told him curling up next to him. I had my eyes shut and I fell asleep.

-

"Cameron!" I heard yelling. "Cammy wake up" more yelling. "Oh shit. He's got a girl in here" one of the voices gasped.

"Cam. Wakey wakey" one spoke. They had accents like Cameron's. I opened my eyes and saw two guys. "Cameron" I pushed him and they were both smiling.

"Those would be my brothers. Ignore them and they will go away" Cameron mumbled. "You must be Quinn" one spoke and I rubbed my eyes. "How did you get in here? What are you doing here?" Cameron rolled over and looked at them.

"You're not happy to see us?" One scoffed. "How did you get in here. I locked the door" Cameron sat up. "Is this Quinn?" One spoke and pointed at me. "Yes I am" I nodded.

"That's Alex, and Hamish" Cameron told me pointing. "Get up cunt. We've raided the fridge. We made coffee" Alex spoke and Cameron sighed and laid down.

"Cameron get up" Alex demanded and flipped the covers off of him. "Ew" Hamish pulled the covers back on when they realized he was only wearing boxers.

"Cam come on" Alex was now getting annoyed. "Ok. Ok alright. Let me get dressed" Cameron sighed and I smiled. I flipped the covers off putting my legs over the side of the bed.

"Not you" Cameron grabbed my arm. Alex and Hamish looked at each other and giggled as they walked out and closed the door. "Come here" Cameron scooted over and I laid back down putting my head on his stomach.

"Your brothers are a little crazy" I smiled and he laughed. "You have no idea. Both younger than me also. You're gonna have to mental prepare yourself" he warned me. "They knew me." I spoke and he put his hands behind his head and looked down at me.

"Of course. My whole family knows about you" he told me. "What? Really?" I asked kinda shocked and he nodded. "Why?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Cause your amazing and I want everyone to know it" he told me and I smiled. I heard a crash down stairs and he covered his face and sighed. "They didn't tell you they were coming over?" I asked him and he shook his head. I heard another crash down stairs and yelling now.

"We better go" I sat up and he got out of bed and walked to the door. "Quit breaking my shit or I'm gonna knock your heads together" Cameron yelled as he opened the door and then shut it. He got some clothes on and we walked down stairs. Both of them were squatted down picking up pieces of glass.

"Seriously?" Cameron asked. "It was him" they said at the same time and then laughed. "Guys. I'm glad your here. But-" Cameron sighed. "Why are you here?" He asked and they chuckled.

"Figured we'd come down and see yeah for a bit" Hamish told him and I walked to go get the broom. "Well what-" Cameron stopped and he shook his head as he walked around them. This was pretty funny. I walked back over and started to sweep.

"What's up his ass?" Alex whispered to me and I shrugged with a smile. "I don't know. He's an old man" I told them quietly. "Quinn you don't need to help them" Cameron shook his head and handed me a cup of coffee.

"Why not?" Alex spoke. "Yeah I'm pretty sure she was the one that broke the glasses in the first place" Hamish smiled and he took the broom from me. "I'm gonna go get dressed" I told Cameron and he frowned at me and I smiled as I walked off.