44

I woke up and my face hurt a little bit. I felt Cameron's arm around me and his knee was in between my legs. His soft snores filled the air. I reached up and touched my noise and quickly pulled my hand away. Ow.

Cameron shifted and I was still. He went back to snoring and I got out of bed and walked in to the bathroom. I shut my eyes as I faced the mirror. Fuck. I opened my eyes and the bridge of my nose was purple and under my eyes too.

My jaw dropped and I got closer to the mirror. What the fuck. I went to touch it and stopped. How stupid can you be to crawl off a bed? Then proceed to smack your face on the floor. Ugh. I had a head ache too.

I crept down stairs and Cameron was already star fishing on the bed. I started the coffee and I stood in the kitchen. Breakfast? I looked in his fridge but didn't really see anything I wanted. I grabbed an apple and started to cut it up. I heard his foot steps come down the steps and his hands went on my waist pulling me back a step.

"Morning" he hummed. "Good morning" I told him and turned the other way. "Do you want some coffee?" I asked him. "I want some sugar" he spoke which made me smile. "Can I have a kiss?" He asked and his hands went on my shoulders.

"No I'm afraid your not allowed to look at me until my face heals up" I spoke. "What do you mean? Heals up from what?" he spoke confused.

"Last night I crawled off the bed and smashed my face on the ground. Do you not remeber helping me wipe the blood off my face?" I asked him and he was quiet. "I honestly don't. Are you ok?" He asked me.

"No my face hurts" I told him. "Well it can't be that bad" he stepped to the side and I turned my face. "Quinn" he chuckled and I faced my back to him. "I promise you it looks like someone attacked me and I lost" I spoke and he put his arms around my waist and turned me around. I looked down and he was quiet.

"Quinn" he spoke quietly and his fingers went under my chin and lifted my face up gently. His eyes searched my face and he kissed my lips. "It looks like I beat you" he told me with a grin and I laughed.

"Why does this happen?" I asked and pointed under my eyes. "I don't know. You are still pretty though" he assured me. "Stop" I looked to the side and he kissed my head. He walked and got some coffee and his phone rang. He grabbed it and faced the screen towards me. Ryan.

"This early?" He answered. It was almost noon. "Yeah ok yes I know what time it is I was just kidding" he tried to keep a smile back and I went to walk away and he grabbed my waist.

"I don't know Ry I have some important stuff to do today" he pulled me close to him and I blushed. "Ryan says hi" Cameron looked down at me and I chuckled. "Yeah she knows" he spoke and winked at me.

"Alright yeah. About an hour? How long?" He sighed. "Ugh. Ok. What about the rest of the boys?" He asked. "Alright that's good. Ok. 1 hour" he confirmed and then hung up.

"So Ryan told me-" he stopped and my phone rang. "Dang were popular" he raised his eyebrows and I grabbed my phone and showed him. It was Mason. "Yeah?" I answered and Cameron laughed.

"You wanna come to the store with Swags and I?" Mason asked. "I don't know I have some pretty important stuff to do today" I spoke and Cameron had his arms around my sides. "Tell Cameron hi for us" Eric called.

"Eric and Mason say hello" I told Cameron and he threw his head back with a laugh. "Well they have a meeting today anyway. Its gonna go on for like 3 hours and then we can all meet back here" Eric told me.

"Uh yeah ok. Like an hour sound good?" I asked them. "Yeah. 1 hour or were leaving with out you" Mason told me. "You were the ones who invited me?" I spoke. "Ok byee" they both called and the line ended.

I hung up and Cameron swayed us back and forth in the kitchen. "I've been informed that you have a meeting to go to and then I was invited to go to the store with Eric and Mason" I told him and he hummed and had his chin resting on my head.

I wrapped my around him and we were quiet for a few minutes as we swayed back and forth. "Well" he took a deep breath. "We'd better get ready." He told me and went to step back but I didn't let go of him.

"I have to tell you somthing" I told him quickly. Why the fuck did I say that? "What is it?" He rested his elbows on my shoulders. "Well" I spoke and my heart started to race a little fast.

"You know how. How I had to talk to that lawyer about what my parents left me right?" I asked him and shut my eyes. "Yeah" he nodded. "Well I got some money and a letter from them" he told me.

"What are you rich or something?" He joked and I took a step back and looked up at him. His smile dropped. "Are you?" He asked and I nodded a little bit. "What about the letter? What did it say?" He asked.

"That. It said that they had been keeping a secret from me my entire life" I told him. "And to ask Raz what It was when I was ready. And I lied to you and I'm sorry that I did. It was stupid and-" I stopped and just shook my head.

"Can I know the secret?" He asked with a cheeky grin. "I asked Raz and he said he had no idea what the letter was talking about. That's what we were fighting about a couple days ago" I told him quietly and he nodded. 

"And you were scared to tell me this becasue you thought I would pry and over react?" He asked me. "No that's not it I just wanted-" "Quinn. I'm kidding. I'm just joking" he smiled and I got flustered.

"Its ok that you didn't tell me. I understand why" he nodded and I let out a breath. "How are you literally this perfect?" I asked him and hd smiled. "Its honestly a gift" he shrugged and we both laughed.

"Thank you" I told him and he kissed me carefully. "You tell me stuff when ever you're ready. Not a moment before" he shrugged and I just smiled. "You are too good to me" I spoke and he grabbed my hand.

"I'm a bad influence but I do try my best when it comes to you" he told me and gave my hand a squeeze.