11

We got back to my house and we walked inside. "I'll be like 10 minutes. Just. I don't know" I gestured around my room and he sat down on my bed and nodded.

I went into the bathroom and got all the mud off of me. I wrapped a towel around myself. I didn't grab clothes. Fuck. "Cameron" I had the door opened a crack.

"You ok?" He asked. "Close your eyes" I told him and he laughed. "Are they closed?" I asked him. "Yeah" he spoke and I peeked in. He had his hand over his eyes as he laid on my bed. I ran in and into my closet and slid the door shut. I grabbed some clothes and put them on.

"Where are we going to eat?" I asked and walked out. He had his hands behind his head laid back in my bed still. "Not really sure" he told me.

"Well do you think this is ok?" I asked him and he opened his eyes and looked at me. "Yeah. You look great" he stood up off my bed and walked over to me.

"Are you ready to go?" He asked and I nodded. We drove over to the Toby's place and they all stood there drinking and chatting. "Cunt it's been like 4 hours I'm starving" Mason threw his head back.

"It was like 20 minutes" Toby told him. "Are we ready then?" Ryan asked and we all nodded. We drove to a restaurant. It wasn't to fancy and Ryan started to order stuff of the menu for everyone. Were they all rich? How could they afford to not go to work on a Wensday Play paint ball and then go out and buy a bunch of food.

We all ate and they talked. I sat beside Cameron and he had scooted his chair close to mine. He had finished his food and his hand went on my thigh as he talked to Matt about something. A couple hours had passed and we were all finished.

I started to stack the plates that were near me and Ryan paid the bill. "I'll see you guys tomorrow" Cameron spoke as we walked to his car. They all made noises having there belly's full. We got in his car and it was still weird sitting on the left of the car and not driving.

"So you wanna go back to my place?" He asked me and I shrugged. "You don't have to spend the night I was just kidding. I'll drive you back home" he told me and I smiled.

We drove to his house and walked up the steps to his apartment. He unlocked the door and swung it open. I kicked my shoes off as he did and I went to sit on the couch.

"I'm gonna take a shower really quick do you want some clothes?" He asked me. "Yes" I stood back up and followed him upstairs and into his room. He dug around in his dresser and handed me a shirt and sweats.

"Give me like 20 minutes" he walked out and shut the door. I got changed and went back down stairs. I looked in the fridge and saw juice in a pitcher. I grabbed it and poured my self a glass before sitting down and looking at my phone.

I texted Raz and was scrolling mindlessly. This juice was really fuckin good. I finished it and went to the fridge for more. I knocked my knee on a stool and sucked in a breath and hopped around his kitchen.

"Damnit" I breathed out and stood up. I got more juice and I was feeling warm. I was a little dizzy but I didn't feel bad. "So what should we watch?" Cameron walked out and messed his hair up to get the water out.

"You pick" I told him and he nodded and sat next to me. He scrolled though the movies. "Maybe we should start a tv show" he offered, and I hummed. "Yeah what ever you want" I told him. "Have you seen Mad Men?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Ok we'll watch that" he told me and clicked down the shows. I grabbed his hand and just looked at it. His hands were bigger than my face. I pulled his fingers apart and held his one hand with both of mine.

"What are you doing?" He laughed and I laughed. "Your hands are really big" I told him and he raised his eyebrows. "I'm a tall guy" he told me and I nodded.

"Are you ok?" He asked me and I let go of his hand and grabbed my glass. I almost knocked it off the table but grabbed it. "What are you drinking?" He asked me as I took a sip.

"Uh I don't know. It's pretty good though" I held it out to him and he smelled it. "Is it from the pitcher in the fridge?" He asked and I nodded unsure.

"That's margarita mix honey. You are drunk" he set the glass down and stood up. "No way" I laid on the couch. "I'm making some coffee" he told me and I giggled. I didn't feel drunk. Well.

"Cam" I spoke and sat up. He turned around and looked at me. He scrunched his eyebrows and just looked at me. "What?" I asked and he laughed and shook his head. I got up and walked over to the counter. "Go sit back down" he told me and I sat on the ground.

"Quinn" he chuckled as he walked around. He pulled me up and we walked over to the couch. "Let's watch a kids movie" I offered. "Any requests?" He asked. "Toy story. Shrek. Oh How to Train Your Dragon always makes me cry" I curled up next to him and he clicked on a movie.

The movie started and his house smelled like coffee. He had put a blanket over us and I held his arm and laid my head on his shoulder. I was getting a bit tired and I let my eyes close.

-

"Hey Q" I heard Cameron. Why is he yelling. "Quinn" he said louder. "Why are you yelling?" I asked him and I squeezed my eyes shut. "I'm not" he spoke at a normal voice now but my head hurt.

"How do you feel?" He asked me and I shook my head and buried my face in the couch. My stomach gurgled and it started to hurt. I sat up quickly but still had my eyes shut.

"Are you gonna throw up?" He asked me and put a hand on my back. I nodded quickly and squinted my eyes. He held a trash can and he gave it to me. My stomach lurched and I threw up. He pulled my hair back and held it out of my face.

My whole body shook and my face was over this trash can. I threw up one more time and he walked over with water and a rag. "Sorry" I told him. "Why?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Do you wanna lay down?" He asked me and I set the trash can on the floor. He held my hand and led me upstairs and in to his room. "Take these and lay down" he handed me a couple pills. I took them and laid down on his bed. He shut the door and it was dark and cold in here. I let my eyes stay closed and I tried to focus my breathing and I fell asleep.