23

"We have been summoned to a hang out at Ryans" He told me and handed me a plate. "We?" I asked him and he nodded. "You too yes" he nodded.

"You've really grown on all of them. Toby talks about you now more than I do" He smiled. "Its nice to have a girlfriend" I agreed. "Well do you wanna go?" He asked and I shrugged and nodded.

"What are we gonna be doing? Smoking? Drinking?" I asked him and he nodded. "Watching movies. Playing bored and video games most likely. Ryan will probably feed us" he told me and I nodded.

"Sounds fun. I'll probably have to go home tonight so we should get fucked up come back here to sober up and then take me back home?" I asked. "Why do you have to go home? This is your home now. You live here with me" he smiled and that made me smile.

"I've gotta check on Raz. He works to hard" I told him and he nodded. "Maybe I'll spend the night over there" he wiggled his eyebrows and I giggled. "Maybe?" I spoke and he perked up.

We finished eating our 11am breakfast and went up stairs to get dressed. I grabbed my clothes and walked to the bathroom. "I've seen you almost naked" he called as I shut the door. I changed and walked out to him buttoning his shirt, but it was off by one.

"What the fuck?  He struggled with it. "Here" I spoke and he faced me. I unbuttoned and rebuttoned the shirt and pulled it straight. "Ah thank you" he smiled and kissed my head.

"Ready to go? We could have a quicky before" he grinned and I pushed him. He grabbed my hand with a laugh and we walked out and down to the car that he had called. We got in and drove to Ryan's. We got up to the door and I was going to knock but Cameron just opened the door.

"Hey were here" Cam called and put his arm around my wasit. "Quinn" Sam and Ryan smiled as they saw me. "Me too" Cameron spoke and they looked at him. "The other lads aren't here yet we were about to smoke before they showed up" Ryan spoke.

"Ah the perks of only having to drive 2 people" Cameron chuckled and we all sat down and smoked a bit and I was given a beer as well. I was sitting on the couch and they were chatting. I heard the door swing open.

"Were here" Matt called and the 5 of them all walked in hollering. "Hey guys" Toby smiled and I felt hands go on my shoulders. "Are you always with Cameron?" Mason asked me and I looked up at him.

"Why? Jealous?" I asked him and they all went oooooo and Cameron chuckled and grabbed my hand. "What's up with you guys?" Jay asked us as they all sat down.

"You guys are together every minute." Matt spoke. "Are you guys dating? Is she your girlfriend now?" Toby asked and Cameron looked over at me. The events of this morning flashed though my head.

"We haven't really talked about it. We just like being together" Cameron squeezed my hand, and smiled at me. They all made noises and we just laughed. A couple hours passed and we were all watching Lord of the Rings.

We had been smoking and drinking and Ryan ordered an ass ton of food. The movie ended and the sun had gone down. "You ready to go?" Cameron asked me and I nodded. I was getting tired. "Were headed out ladies" Cameron stood up and pulled me off the couch.

"What? We still have one more movie" Matt complained. "Just watch one more and then leave" Sam spoke. "Quinn come on" Toby spoke and I smiled. "Come on" they all spoke and Cam and I sat back down.

We watched and half way though I laid my head on his shoulder and he had grabbed my leg and put it over his. The end credits started to roll and Cam squeezed my hand.

"Alright thanks for comin over but get the fuck outta my house now" Ryan told us and we all laughed and pulled our potato asses off the couches. It was almost midnight as we pulled up to my house.

"Are you sure we can't just go back to my place?" He pulled me close to him and I smiled. "I've gotta make sure Raz is ok. He lost his brother and sister in law when I lost my parents. Its more about checking on him than not wanting to spend time with you" I spoke and he nodded and kissed me.

"Alright. I'll call you" he told me and I kissed him and pushed the car door open. I waved as he drove off and I pushed open the door. "Quinn is that you?" I heard Raz call and he was standing in the kitchen.

"I'm cookin a pizza" he told me. "That sounds amazing" I told him and he smiled. We ate and talked a little bit and decided we both needed some rest. I went up stairs and laid down in my bed and went to sleep.

-time skip-

I was getting ready and I looked at my self in the mirror. I had to go talk with the lawyer today. I was a little nervous I might cry but I'm glad Raz was going to be there.

"Kid we've gotta go" Raz called and I grabbed my phone and walked out. "Very grown up" he hummed and looked at me. "You ready?" He asked and I nodded.

"I told you that Cam and I are going to Geelong I think for a music thing right?" I asked him and he nodded as he held open the door. "Have you packed a bag?" He asked.

"Yeah last night. It's not to far he said he'd come get me after this was done" I nodded and we got into his car. "What are you two gonna be doing?" He started the car and shut his door.

"Uh I'm not really sure. He just said it was a music festival slash carnival thing for a couple days. He's trying to keep it a surprise" I smiled and he chuckled.

"Alright that does sound fun" he nodded. "And you guys are staying in a hotel?" He asked and I nodded. "Yeah I think some of his friends are coming too" I nodded.

"Alright well I don't have work today so I'll see you off" he spoke. "And when I get back I am gonna look for a job" I told him. "So head strong. Maybe you could come work for me" he offered and I just smiled. I didn't know what I wanted to do.