52

Cameron was kneeling over me now straddling my hips and kissing my face. His hands went down and opened my legs as he shifted down kneeling in between them. We were both breathing heavy already and I had my hands on his chest and then around the back of his neck.

We both had taken our pants off and I could feel the side of his dick though his underwear against my leg. I reached my hands down and pulled at the top of his underwear. He kissed my neck and pulled mine down as well.

My arms weren't quiet long enough and I let out a huff because I couldn't sit up. "What is it?" He asked me. "I can't get your underwear down my arms aren't long enough" I laid back and he chuckled. He scooted down taking mine off fully and pulled his off.

His long fingers ran up my core and my legs tensed up around him. He rubbed up and down slowly and he held his dick now. He leaned back down and I felt his tip at my hole. It made me gasp every time and he pushed in agonizingly slow.

I moved my hips up and pushed my butt in to my bed as he held my waist. "Needy today aren't we" he hummed and pushed my hips down and started to pull out slow.

"Your-" I gasped as his thumb swiped over my clit. "I'm. ." He trailed off with a grin. "Your being a tease" I told him and he pushed back in a little faster. He started to go at a steady rate and I laid there gripping the covers.

"Cam" I panted out as he started to go faster. He hummed and kept up the steady rate and applied more pressure on my clit. My back arched and my eyes were squeezed shut. I heard his phone ring.

"Oh. Hold on" he spoke and I sat up a little as he pulled out and grabbed his phone. "Lay back" he spoke and held his phone. "Aren't you gonna-" I stopped as he put a finger to his lips and his hand went on my stomach to lay me back down.

"Hey Ryan" he spoke and his dick touched my now sensitive core and I let a noise out. He looked at me and I put my hands over my mouth as he slowly slid back in. He stayed still for a minute and I moved my hips around.

I tried to scoot back and forth but he was holding me steady. "Yeah that sounds great. Is everyone up for that?" He asked and I tried to reach for his arm as he started pumping in and out of me.

"Cool. Yeah I'll give her a call" he spoke and looked down at me with a wink. He started to go faster than before and he turned his body to the side just a little bit and started to hit my spot. I kept my eyes shut trying to focus.

"Cam" I whsipered and he nodded. "Yeah that video is going up tomorrow" he held the phone between his ear and shoulder and grabbed my hips. He touched my clit again and a wave of pleaser washed over me and I curled my toes.

"Yeah she'll come" Cameron spoke and I let out a small moan and Cameron cleared his throat. I started to cum and I bit down on a pillow. "Course" he spoke and he kept going. I reached my hands up. My heart was going fast and he pushed all the way in and I opened my mouth as he stopped touching my clit.

"Alright. Thanks Ry we'll meet you over there" he spoke and hung up. "Cameron" I had my back arched and my hands out on his lower stomach. "Please" I begged him and I just heard him chuckled as he slowly pulled out of me. My stomach jumped and my legs were shaking a little bit.

"That good?" He questioned and I brought my legs up and together. I looked at him as he got up. "We should shower and then Ryan said were all going to the beach"  he told me and I scrunched my eyebrows.

"The beach? How far away is that?" I asked him and he shrugged. "Not to far" he assured me and walked over to the side of the bed and kissed my lips.

"You're an ass for making me do that" I told him and he smiled and kissed me again. "Love you too baby" he spoke and stood up. We took our shower and got ready. I texted Raz and we were headed out the door. He stopped as we stepped off the last step.

"Do you mind if we walk to my house?" He turned and asked me. "No. Let's go" I grabbed his hand and we started to walk. "So. Whatcha been up to?" He asked and swung our hands.

"Nothing much. Little of this. Little of that. How about you?" I looked at him and he just smiled and squeezed my hand. We got to his house and drove over to Ryan's. We walked up the door and I could already hear yelling.

"Fuck you cunt!" Mason yelled. "Guys calm down" Toby spoke as Cam opened the door. "This is serious" Mason yelled again. "Yeah and we'll get it figured out but in the mean time calm the fuck down" Eric yelled and we walked in.

"Hey guys" I smiled and they all looked over at Cameron and I. "Quinn" they all gave me a smile. "Me too" Cameron spoke. "Eric you're not helping please" Ryan spoke and he crossed his arms and Ryan moved Mason over to the other side.

"So were going to the beach" Ryan took a breath and looked at all of us. "But before we go I just got word of a Halloween party that were all going to" Ryan spoke.

"Halloween. Do we get to dress up." Toby asked sounding excited. "Its actually required" Ryan nodded. "What day is it?" Matt asked and we all looked at him. "Its on the, 31st. Of this month" Ryan said slowly and Matt nodded.

"Are you-" "Mason" Sam spoke quickly and Mason rests his head on his hands. "Is everyone ready then?" Ryan asked and we all nodded.